The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[30.3.2021][Gyra] My records of moving from A to Z

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
I paid for it, I will have a completed pc in 6 days from now.
New obstacle: there is the fact that YT prefer clips longer than 10 mins and must have clickable content. No I can only make a 3s long clip per day, so if I posted it, 99.9 % it will be buried --> change to do practice in TT or YT shorts first, change to slide animatiob to be able to make 10s clip per day.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
In the time of waiting for a new pc, I set a target to use phone to make and upload a short 30s clip on TT everyday to practice voice over. So far I have post two clips, the quality were very very "junior" but I had fun while doing it.
And, I joined a Korean beginner class 3 evenings per week, to make new friends and change the environment a little bit. It was fun too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
I made 4 clips so far, the funny thing is my 1 clip got 5 views but the second one got more than a hundred in 2 days. Anyway, I will keep on practicing by making a 30s clip per day.
I found out a free software that can be used to compose song, with very simple and easy to use interface even for a person with no knowledge like me, so I will try to make my first own song, this will be my A3.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
The down side of self-taught is sometimes I follow exact the toturials but it is not working and I couldn't find out the reason why, even after days searching google for advices of other people.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
The AE software crashed because I have no graphic card (as it's sky rocket, people buy card to dig Bitcoin) so I can't make animation video T.T --> Change to make filming video in the time waiting for the price of graphic cards to cool down.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
The video editing PR is crashed as well --> I will use Power Point to make video instead. I also make a new YT channel, first step is to practice by making a simple short clip everyday.

dandy2902

New Contributor
May 12, 2021
[Notice]
Hi,
This is a thread I made to record my journey. Nothing more, so please go back if you like :) or if you would like to cheer me up. Thanks a lot. ;)
I'm Leona, born 1983 in Vietnam. After reading Uncripted and thinking hard for a week, I realized MJ and I have almost nothing in common so even if he gave me a compass, I had no idea how to move from A to Z. There seems to be no Fastlaner around me too, so I made this thread as a seed, I hope to grow it into a tree in this land, no matter how it becomes, every time I'm sad it will be the potion for me.

A: today, read the book --> need to take action but where to start? --> start by improve myself first -> go to SS to watch many teaching videos --> Making animated video on YT seems fine to me --> I'm going to make my first video tonight

Z: don't know yet, I will realize it when it comes.
What are you planning for your Z now?

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Hang in there. Don't worry about what you can't change. Keep pressing.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
It is negative the 1st time, but now I m taking 2nd test. My father got fired and come live with me so I need to feed him too. Parents and a sister to support and a Covid test. Hope for the best.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm glad you posted. I was wondering if you were still looking to move forward. I'm sorry the struggle has been harder than expected. Sometimes life sets these obstacles before us and we must find ways to persevere and overcome. The challenges make us stronger to better face our future.

Keep trying. Don't give up.

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
I'm back. Health is ok now but I may be in a depression.
I am supposed to find a new job but I feel like dont want to do a similar job with what I did for the last 12 years. I did it to earn money and didnt care much about how I wanted to live. Now I think I should do something for myself, the way I want it, but also fear I can't make anough money to feed my family if I do it that way. Many books and clips from other people telling their stories and advices, I am inspired but some how there is something missing in their stories make me feel it is not for me, and I dont what it is?

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
I'm glad you posted. I was wondering if you were still looking to move forward. I'm sorry the struggle has been harder than expected. Sometimes life sets these obstacles before us and we must find ways to persevere and overcome. The challenges make us stronger to better face our future.

Keep trying. Don't give up.
Thanks

Leona Ta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 29, 2021
What do I want to do if I can only live for 6 months? What do I want to do if I won a lottery? What do I want to do if I will never fail?....I asked myself these kind of questions, try mediation to image the perfect future that I love to have...but all I can see this present life, I cant figure out what else that I want. May be I need more experience from outside, but with the Covid situation like this, I can only stay in my house. What to do?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
First things first, you have to be able to take care of basic needs. You get to decide what that means and how to do it, but it probably means getting a job. You decide whether to take care of family or not, but I'm guessing that is likely a yes also.

So get as high paying job as you can with as flexible hours as possible. You got to start somewhere, so don't be afraid to get one job, but keep looking for another better job that will fit this criteria.

Use any extra time or money you have towards building a new business. Once your business can support your family, quit the job.

Also, one thing I always asked myself when trying to decide what job or business to get into. What kind of conversations will I have everyday in this role?

I'm an extrovert. I knew I didn't want to take on the kinds of jobs that meant I'd never talk to anybody. But I also didn't want to take any jobs on where the conversations were going to be completely boring to me. As long as I'm having interesting conversations, I generally like what I'm doing for a living. This worked out pretty well for me, as I've enjoyed pretty much everything I've done for the last 25 years.

Hope that helps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.