The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

[30.3.2021][Gyra] My records of moving from A to Z

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
[Notice]
Hi,
This is a thread I made to record my journey. Nothing more, so please go back if you like :) or if you would like to cheer me up. Thanks a lot. ;)
I'm Leona, born 1983 in Vietnam. After reading Uncripted and thinking hard for a week, I realized MJ and I have almost nothing in common so even if he gave me a compass, I had no idea how to move from A to Z. There seems to be no Fastlaner around me too, so I made this thread as a seed, I hope to grow it into a tree in this land, no matter how it becomes, every time I'm sad it will be the potion for me.

A: today, read the book --> need to take action but where to start? --> start by improve myself first -> go to SS to watch many teaching videos --> Making animated video on YT seems fine to me --> I'm going to make my first video tonight

Z: don't know yet, I will realize it when it comes.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
There seems to be no Fastlaner around me too, so I made this thread as a seed, I hope to grow it into a tree in this land, no matter how it becomes, every time I'm sad it will be the potion for me.

Welcome Leona, and a very nice sentiment.

Dan

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A1: so I did follow the instruction and it took way too long than I expected --> why? --> because I'm not familar with it UI and didn't study any art course --> what to do? --> research what are top tools that other people use and master it first :)
--> I decided B will be : post a video that I'm satisfied 70% on YT and TT

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A1: I finished watching all toturials video but too many tools to remember, what is the most effective way to do? --> try to follow along some simple design YT and recreate them by memory.
New obstacle: I need to reinforce myself for a HSK test in next 10 days--> dont stop, cut time in half for both tasks every day.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
What I like about your thought process is you are asking yourself logical, empowering questions, and making decisions based on the evidence in front of you. So many people come to this forum and let the littlest thing stop them.

Keep asking the right questions, keep making the best decisions you can, keep taking action.

Keep going.

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A2: I finished a step by step toturial video of creating a simple art and then I use the same technique to make my first art about KvsG movie (what I like), although it is not animated yet. I made IN and TW account and post it. This is the first step. Good job for me! ✌

Last edited:

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
What I like about your thought process is you are asking yourself logical, empowering questions, and making decisions based on the evidence in front of you. So many people come to this forum and let the littlest thing stop them.

Keep asking the right questions, keep making the best decisions you can, keep taking action.

Keep going.
Thank you. I will keep going !

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A2: I finished another tutorial video and made my 2nd art of an anime character I like when I was a child, till no animation though but getting excited --> need to sleep on time to build enough energy for tomorrow.

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A2: I finished my 3rd art . This one is more complicated design. The fact that I can bring what dearest to me into arts on computer is so exciting, a great motivation to keep on practicing.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A sudden news came to me and I thought it would bring trouble in near future so all my good mood in the morning was gone. I felt unmotivated and lazy, I couldn't do any task that I'm supposed to do so took a nap to recharge, but after waking up it didn't get any better. I realized I was depressed. I went to Ted talks channel and looking for ways to solve it from the professionals, it was really helpful. Now I realize that I was simply in fear, fear for many things that may not happen and I need to keep calm and just do it.

Last edited:

Leona Ta

New Contributor
Mar 29, 2021
A proper Animation computer system is really expensive and I'm not at the stage where I can make money from this investment yet --> reduce file size 10 times to low render size, continue to practice for now

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads