We have raised over $5,000 for this special kid and his family. So THANK YOU all that have been a part of the calls and for the kind remarks.
As someone mentioned to me yesterday, my post for more available spots is getting lost in the middle of the thread, so to get the word out to the people who have missed it, I have created a new thread here. Hope this is ok with the mods and MJ.
If you've not seen the other thread, Please check it out at the link below, The first post, will explain what the call is about. There are also roughly 35 reviews of the calls I have done after. Plus I have been mentioned in at least 5 other threads on how I have helped some of the callers with their journey.
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ck-edwards-and-help-a-kid-who-is-dying.51260/
If You are interested in having a call with me, I have added more spots to my schedule, not many though, I really enjoy doing the calls so if you are interested please PM me for time spots available.
Please include your location if you are outside of the U.S. so I can give you some available times accordingly.
Thanks A Million.
Jack
Viperion / MJ is not associated in anyway with the offer, nor the results of any call.
As someone mentioned to me yesterday, my post for more available spots is getting lost in the middle of the thread, so to get the word out to the people who have missed it, I have created a new thread here. Hope this is ok with the mods and MJ.
If you've not seen the other thread, Please check it out at the link below, The first post, will explain what the call is about. There are also roughly 35 reviews of the calls I have done after. Plus I have been mentioned in at least 5 other threads on how I have helped some of the callers with their journey.
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ck-edwards-and-help-a-kid-who-is-dying.51260/
If You are interested in having a call with me, I have added more spots to my schedule, not many though, I really enjoy doing the calls so if you are interested please PM me for time spots available.
Please include your location if you are outside of the U.S. so I can give you some available times accordingly.
Thanks A Million.
Jack
Viperion / MJ is not associated in anyway with the offer, nor the results of any call.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
