The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1-on-1 Amazon Coaching. Grow Your Amazon Business with the Help of Two Fastlaners

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
I'd choose option 2 because you can always make more money, but you can't make more time. By golly, that thing is valuable.

Gold

We have already begun, and I am underway of starting a fresh Amazon business from scratch.
Oh shit, can't wait to hear about that!

I think most of the people that have signed up are in this exact situation. So lots of case studies coming soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
You can accelerate speed, failure, and execution by paying cash/equity or both for someone to mentor you. Ultimately getting you to the cash faster.
I'd choose option 2 because you can always make more money, but you can't make more time. By golly, that thing is valuable.
Also, a hidden value that some of you may miss is that when you have a 1-on-1 coach mentoring you then you'll be far less likely to slack off, slow down, and throw pity parties for yourself.

Very well said, @IceCreamKid !
Yes the time vs money paradox is often overlooked by many. This goes for anything in business really, and @zen******* often preaches this as well. You can never get time back - but you can definitely buy yourself time so you have more of it (by shortening a learning curve), and accelerate your growth.

And, for those wondering about the growth potential on Amazon:

SOURCE: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/30/amazon_dot_com_holds_ludicrous_lead_in_online_retail_sales/

amazon_chart.jpg

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
Some interesting food for thought:

Today is May 28th. We're coming up on the MIDWAY point for the year. Why is this significant?

November and December are going to be the biggest months of your business, doing multiples times what you've done in the previous months. Would you rather do 4x your $500 a month business because you started in September or 4x your 5k/month business because you started in may?

sbinnc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
May 27, 2014
I cannot seem to PM you. LONG time lurker, finally joined after soaking countless info for about a year.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Our start...

So, 8 people have signed up. We started working with them late last week or early this week. Here’s a bit about them, there could be progress updates in the future but that will primarily be up to them.

G.V. Brand new to Amazon, currently owns his own offline business' but is looking to create something a bit more passive to travel more.

J.A. Just got started on Amazon, he chose a product prior to signing up and already sent inventory to Amazon FBA. The market is large, last night we found a new targeted KW with 200k searches a month.

F.K. Brand new to Amazon, we started going through niche selection the other night, he's in the process of contacting manufacturers. Currently a student and looking to generate passive income.

G.S. Has sold on Amazon in the past but looking to start over in a new niche. Went through initial product research the other night, he's working to contact manufacturers to get prices for a handful of products.

B.C. Has been selling on Amazon for two months, and will be utilizing the coaching to scale up his sales.

B.T. Brand new to Amazon. Together we have now narrowed it down to one or two strong physical product contenders with a big demand, that he most likely will try build into a brand, and order his first shipment of soon.

P.P. Brand new to Amazon, and just like with B.T. above, we have also found a few good candidates for products here that will probably begin to pursue shortly

B.H. Brand new to Amazon. Has started two businesses in the past, currently has a day job on the side. In the process of researching products.

Alveko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 18, 2014
Pretty bummed out i was unable to participate,
but good luck to everyone who did and be sure to drop some updates once in a while hehe

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
As these were $3000 forum allowed (note... Not forum endorsed but paid advertisement) paid mentorship spots, it will be interesting to see at the end of the 90 day period what the individual and aggregate return on investment is.

The marketplace that spawned this opportunity has since been closed, but it still will be interesting to track progress and value exchange and tangible ROI for cash paid.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
As these were $3000 forum allowed (note... Not forum endorsed but paid advertisement) paid mentorship spots, it will be interesting to see at the end of the 90 day period what the individual and aggregate return on investment is.

The marketplace that spawned this opportunity has since been closed, but it still will be interesting to track progress and value exchange and tangible ROI for cash paid.

As one of the "students" of the program I have started a PROGRESS THREAD based on this coaching. (Approach with caution, it's a long read!). Being only 1/3 of the way through the process it's hard for me to gauge what the tangible ROI will be at the end of the three months at this point. However, I believe the perceived value alone of the program is very high. When I started, I had two specific bullet points I wanted to focus on, areas that I felt I was very weak in. I identified that in order for this course to be worthwhile for me, I had to come out of the course with a solid understanding how to replicate those two things. The first we have already covered. Once we burst through my current set of obstacles, we will cover the other.

To assess the tangible ROI I would need to have a better understanding of what the total potential daily sales volume of the chosen product is and we are just not there yet. I think @Eskil or @1step would know that better than I. As of right now I am less concerned about the numbers and more focused on understanding the process well enough so that I can come out of the course at the end of the 3 months within a refined process and begin to rapidly execute and scale what I am learning. From there, if done right, I have no doubt the numbers will come. The $3000 invested should hopefully be a drop in the pan in a year from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

H. Palmer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2011
Fastlane Metro
Our start...

So, 8 people have signed up. We started working with them late last week or early this week. Here’s a bit about them, there could be progress updates in the future but that will primarily be up to them.

G.V. Brand new to Amazon, currently owns his own offline business' but is looking to create something a bit more passive to travel more.

J.A. Just got started on Amazon, he chose a product prior to signing up and already sent inventory to Amazon FBA. The market is large, last night we found a new targeted KW with 200k searches a month.

F.K. Brand new to Amazon, we started going through niche selection the other night, he's in the process of contacting manufacturers. Currently a student and looking to generate passive income.

G.S. Has sold on Amazon in the past but looking to start over in a new niche. Went through initial product research the other night, he's working to contact manufacturers to get prices for a handful of products.

B.C. Has been selling on Amazon for two months, and will be utilizing the coaching to scale up his sales.

B.T. Brand new to Amazon. Together we have now narrowed it down to one or two strong physical product contenders with a big demand, that he most likely will try build into a brand, and order his first shipment of soon.

P.P. Brand new to Amazon, and just like with B.T. above, we have also found a few good candidates for products here that will probably begin to pursue shortly

B.H. Brand new to Amazon. Has started two businesses in the past, currently has a day job on the side. In the process of researching products.

Hi 1Step. How many of the group are from outside USA?

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Wow.. good stuff! I'd love to take this course if I wasn't bootstrapping and constantly re-spending ALL my Amazon deposits right back into more stock. My main problem is I can't keep enough stock (good problems!), which is directly tied to bootstrapping and waiting on each deposit. Still comparing options on tackling this bottle neck. (Update: 7/11 - Err... never mind, answered myself and found Kabbage.com which funds loans specifically for Amazon/eBay seller)

Anyways; I'm sure the 10 will get more than their monies worth!

Last edited:

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky

soul

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jul 7, 2014

How do you find stats like these? Paid for services?

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Merchant words, yes a paid service

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Wow, this is quite a good offer.

I know Eskil as we have been talking for a while. Pretty good and genuine guy, I am sure he will help you guys out.

Good luck with whoever gets on board.

@Eskil, we need to catch up as its been long since we have been talking. Hope everything is going well for you.

vinisterz

ArviN
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
May 27, 2014

As one of the people that signed up for the coaching program. I feel grateful to be mentored by Eskil.

Although it seems the 90 day period is a bit short IMO but it is also due to my own unexpected personal circumstances.

That being said, the lessons I learnt from him are GOLD and helped me to jump start my amazon business.

He laid out a process road map that you can follow from start to finish and have a fine tuned listing product selling automatically on amazon.

As for aggregate return on investment, the $3000 investment spent for coaching I will consider to be fertilizer for my amazon business seed which is growing in sales and the number of items listed.

Here's a snapshot of my amazon store sales. Keep in mind this is from Aug 2014 when I actually started to ship the goods to amazon FBA. I have since added a few more items. Hopefully it will grow to reach my goal of having a sustainable consistent amazon ecommerce store.
upload_2014-12-23_21-32-12.png

Burt A

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Apr 3, 2014
Texas
After working with Eskil for three months, I’ve finally got my rig on the road and it’s speeding up!

I’ve been trying to peddle down the fastlane on a bicycle for a while, so after parking all of my other ventures I’ve dove Amazon in earnest, 100%, and it’s been great so far, especially thanks to Eskil…

Whenever I’ve had a question, whether it’s about how to get review (which can be tough), or the right strategies to DRIVE sales into my pocket through paid ads, Eskil has always been a click away.

We would meet a couple times per week on Skype, share screens and bounce ideas off of each other. If I had a question, Eskil would answer it, and if he didn’t have an answer he would go off and research and find one for me.

And, that’s not to mention the INSIDERS, sneaky strategies he gave me that 90% of sellers don’t know.

I know the value of good coaching after having coached others in different industries, and I have to say that if you’re getting started on Amazon, Eskil is a great investment.

Thanks for all of your help!

kamanuci

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 7, 2013
Eskil's coaching is amazing. I started in Jan 2015 and he was walked me through every step of the process. He has provided invaluble feedback, pointed me to very helpful resources and made introductions to his network that were able to help me and guide me. The price for the coaching is a steal. The amount of time, effort and money he has already saved me has paid for the coaching cost 10 fold on just the first few coaching sessions. Best of all, you can talk to him anytime via email and skype throughout the whole coaching period. On top of that you develop a personal relationship with someone that you know has already done exactly what you want to do. In looking for a coach / teacher there are a lot of online courses, articles, blogs and "gurus" out there that will teach you to selling on Amazon but you want someone who has done it themselves, gone through all the trials and pitfalls. I have no regrets about having Eskil as a coach and would highly recommend his coaching to anyone who wants to start a life in the fastlane via creating their private label.

In terms of Eskil as a person, he is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. You can tell he geniunely wants to help you and to see you succeed. Not only is he a coach / mentor. He is your own cheering section which every entrepenuer knows is needed when the going gets tough which is always does.

NOTE: This coaching is not for everyone. It is a lot of work and you only get what you put in. He is helping you start a business so you have to invest the time, effort and money to make it successful. This is NOT a get rich quick and if you don't put in the work you won't get the results. That said, 3 months with Eskil will save you months, if not years wasted trying to start your online business.

If you have any questions about his coaching feel free to PM me.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Eskil's coaching is amazing. I started in Jan 2015 and he was walked me through every step of the process. He has provided invaluble feedback, pointed me to very helpful resources and made introductions to his network that were able to help me and guide me. The price for the coaching is a steal. The amount of time, effort and money he has already saved me has paid for the coaching cost 10 fold on just the first few coaching sessions. Best of all, you can talk to him anytime via email and skype throughout the whole coaching period. On top of that you develop a personal relationship with someone that you know has already done exactly what you want to do. In looking for a coach / teacher there are a lot of online courses, articles, blogs and "gurus" out there that will teach you to selling on Amazon but you want someone who has done it themselves, gone through all the trials and pitfalls. I have no regrets about having Eskil as a coach and would highly recommend his coaching to anyone who wants to start a life in the fastlane via creating their private label.

In terms of Eskil as a person, he is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. You can tell he geniunely wants to help you and to see you succeed. Not only is he a coach / mentor. He is your own cheering section which every entrepenuer knows is needed when the going gets tough which is always does.

NOTE: This coaching is not for everyone. It is a lot of work and you only get what you put in. He is helping you start a business so you have to invest the time, effort and money to make it successful. This is NOT a get rich quick and if you don't put in the work you won't get the results. That said, 3 months with Eskil will save you months, if not years wasted trying to start your online business.

If you have any questions about his coaching feel free to PM me.

I can tell by most of eskil's posts that he is very genuine. Do u have any sales? Progress thread? Good luck!

kamanuci

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 7, 2013
Do u have any sales? Progress thread? Good luck!
Not yet but will have some in the next few weeks based on current forecasts. Eskil is also helping me prototype a personal invention which I hope to have out (assuming market validation goes well) in the next few months.

As for a progress thread, not sure how much I can share since I don't want to give away Eskil's coaching for free on the forum but if you PM me I'll give you all the details.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.