The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1 on 1 Phone Call With Jack Edwards UPDATE!!

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
We have raised over $5,000 for this special kid and his family. So THANK YOU all that have been a part of the calls and for the kind remarks.

As someone mentioned to me yesterday, my post for more available spots is getting lost in the middle of the thread, so to get the word out to the people who have missed it, I have created a new thread here. Hope this is ok with the mods and MJ.

If you've not seen the other thread, Please check it out at the link below, The first post, will explain what the call is about. There are also roughly 35 reviews of the calls I have done after. Plus I have been mentioned in at least 5 other threads on how I have helped some of the callers with their journey.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ck-edwards-and-help-a-kid-who-is-dying.51260/

If You are interested in having a call with me, I have added more spots to my schedule, not many though, I really enjoy doing the calls so if you are interested please PM me for time spots available.

Please include your location if you are outside of the U.S. so I can give you some available times accordingly.

Thanks A Million.

Jack

Viperion / MJ is not associated in anyway with the offer, nor the results of any call.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I did one without any immediate need. Great investment.
Perspective, mrs jon and I attended the last two beer and pancakes not for the daily activities but for the evenings.
Cost about $1200 each time.
Reward priceless time with Dave, Dale, Russ, Allen, Boris, Steve, and many others who's first names most wouldn't recognize.

Do this. Help a kid out. Make a quality friend.

David4431

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 25, 2014
Jack, I'm interested in signing up for a call. Not exactly sure how to PM you though... sorry, new to this forum.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Jack, I'm interested in signing up for a call. Not exactly sure how to PM you though... sorry, new to this forum.

Looking forward to speaking with you!
Damn fine first post!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Awesome. Put me down for one slot please.
Andy

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Yeah, I am into this for sure.

What is available in terms of times and dates?

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
yes i am very interested also, please let me know times and dates etc…

thanks

croman

DayIFly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 16, 2012
If someone hesitates, DON´T hesitate and take this opportunity to talk with Jack!

I took so much out of the call although I only had general questions. Some things I took away:
  • Vet your ideas for 90 days.
  • It´s all about the numbers.
  • Don´t follow the trends.
  • Look for the unobvious, there is money in everything.
  • As a beginner, you could ask old people in boring industries what business they would start.
  • Look for the small markets.
But there was so much more. I got the feeling that Jack went above and beyond to answer my questions with as much value as he could. I see so many things in a different light now. Especially what to do in my 20s. Thank you!

And I hope we were of some help in at least the financial situation of Marcus´ family. Thank you for that a lot more.

codo3500

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 6, 2013
For anybody that hasn't done this call, I highly recommend taking the opportunity. I got a lot out of it, as did everybody else I know that done one of the calls. This call could literally save you 6 months of your life pushing ahead with the wrong idea and strategy. Book now and don't miss out guys!

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
I had my call with Jack yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed talking with him. Jack is a stand up guy and extremely easy to talk to. A lot of the bullet points mentioned in posts from his other callers are similar to what we discussed, but the personal perspective I was able take away from the core of the conversation is where the value is. He really made me see some things that were always right out in front of me in a different light.

I can't recommend this call enough for anyone even remotely considering it.

chen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 22, 2014
Just discussed 6 of my ideas with Jack via the 1 on 1 hour call.

Jack was able to ruthlessly kill GOOD ideas, and define the cheapest idea, the easiest idea,
and the biggest idea (which he would focus on) at lightning speed.

Some golden nuggets here.

On picking ONE business idea:

- "You need to get in the big business. I would rather get in the bigger business at the very beginning [instead of wasting time on the petty stuff]"

- "The question is: how you can get into that business?"

- "When you are in the ***** business, you're already rich."

On seeking investors:

- "If you want to open plumbing company, don't ask the pest control guys, go to ask the plumbers."

- "If you have a great idea, it's easier to get money from people who are already in the industry and have contacts."

Thanks again for your great analyses & advices, Jack!

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Hey, I just finished up my call with Jack and I can't stress enough how great of an opportunity this is.

If you don't think that an hour of time with an incredible entrepreneur is worth your money, you don't understand the value of time or money.

Do yourself a favor and just do this - if you are thinking about, you need to stop thinking and take advantage of this. It doesn't matter where you are at in your journey, this call is worth doing at any level.

Jack really helped me get a grip on some big picture stuff, as well as look at some very specific questions I had as well.

People on here are constantly talking about "taking action" - here is a chance to do just that. Do it!

TheUltimateWarrior

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
May 17, 2014
I'd like to repeat the sentiments expressed in this thread. As someone who is on the verge of starting my venture, Jack's experience and guidance was extremely helpful.

If you're broke, Jack's got answers on what to do. If you're thinking about making an important life decision, Jack's your guy. This call could save your life.

It was great to help out a family in need as well. Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Jack.

putinwork

Read -> PUT.IN.WORK
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 11, 2013
Toronto
I'd look to book a time as well, what a great leader and showing us how Paying It Forward is done!

smithsta

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
May 4, 2014
Just finished my call with Jack. He is truly a fountain of knowledge and the advice he has provided me was incredible. He has pointed me in the right direction and I can't thank him enough.

I highly recommend a call with Jack, it's worth the money not just for the information and value he provided but it's also for a good cause.

JustKris

Writing and talking, basically.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Oct 16, 2012
In the mountains
Just did a 1 hour call with Jack. It wasn't just worth every penny, it was worth a HUNDRED TIMES THAT. Easily.

I've been floundering on getting this project off the ground and now I have an actionable framework that I can start working on immediately. If you're looking for insight from a successful Fastlaner, schedule a call.

tido

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Feb 11, 2013
Houston
Just had my call with Jack a couple hours ago and still digesting all the golden nuggets that he was feeding me. He's a fast talker and quite good with crunching numbers in his head but very insightful in his thought process.
In this one call, I was able to address some issues (mindset, ideas, over analyzing, etc..) that was bugging me for months. Definitely worth it, in fact I will make buy a few more calls (if he let me :)) once I put some action items on an idea that we went over.
You're shooting 2 birds with one stone for doing this, helping a worthy cause and get some insights on your ideas. Get to it, make the call.

scott.legendre

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
235%
Aug 5, 2013
I have $100 ready to hand over to JackEdwards to help the kid, for a face to face conversation at C&B, just to get to know the guy. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140604_165926425.jpg
    IMG_20140604_165926425.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 58

S. Brown

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Mar 23, 2014
Tampa Bay, Fl
I'm all in. I'm all about making a difference in the kids and families life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Jack you mentioned that you would take photos when you presented the family with this heartfelt surprise... Can you please post them, or have I missed them somewhere?

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
MJ, I Have not taken pics yet. How can I say this, when I saw them, It just wasn't the proper thing to do at that moment.

I am though going to go by late next week to give them some more that I raised in the last few weeks, Hopefully then they will be in better spirits and be up for it.

Jack

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Nov 26, 2013
Had my call with Jack earlier today and I will echo what many have said in all the threads about his personality, knowledge, and character. Here are a few points from the enormous amount of value to be gleaned from the call.

Personality
  • Obviously a guy that likes meeting/talking to new people and genuinely listens to what they have to say
  • Easy guy to talk to with his mix of humor & experience. Great at using examples to convey his thoughts
  • You can pick up on his energy immediately and its easy to see that his creative wheels are always turning
Knowledge
  • Was able to see the holes in an early business idea I had immediately
  • Pointed out you must think ideas all the way through early in the process. Once you have one, think through all of your idea's possible objections you might receive from the people you are trying to sell to, raise money from, etc. You can save yourself a lot of time this way
  • Make sure to keep the mind open for all industries (i.e. older industries mentioned in prior posts) and the classic point - don't re-invent the wheel if you don't have too
  • Think bigger. If an idea doesn't look likely to be able to raise capital or make 6 figures in some way, then you could be better off finding a different idea.
Character
  • What Jack is doing for this family is incredible, but it's also a testament of how he does things in his life. Think of it this way; he could have just donated the money himself and moved on with his time. Instead he found a way to add value not only to the family, but also to many on this forum by taking their calls. He was able to exponentially increase the value added to this situation by taking a different angle than most would think of. His creativity, sincerity, and selflessness are all things to be admired.
Overall just an awesome experience and conversation. I really appreciate @JackEdwards taking the time to do this and can't thank him enough for continuing to add value to us all.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Hey, I just finished up my call with Jack and I can't stress enough how great of an opportunity this is.

If you don't think that an hour of time with an incredible entrepreneur is worth your money, you don't understand the value of time or money.

Do yourself a favor and just do this - if you are thinking about, you need to stop thinking and take advantage of this. It doesn't matter where you are at in your journey, this call is worth doing at any level.

Jack really helped me get a grip on some big picture stuff, as well as look at some very specific questions I had as well.

People on here are constantly talking about "taking action" - here is a chance to do just that. Do it!

An Hour? WHoa! That's huge. Consultation with a proven business leader like Jack Edwards is invaluable. If I needed it right now I would jump on it. If I could save my consultation for a future date I would do just that. I am building and vetting a sales team, but when I reach that inevitable fork in the road, that's when I would rub the lamp and summon Jack for his wisdom and guidance. But that could be a year down the road.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
An Hour? WHoa! That's huge. Consultation with a proven business leader like Jack Edwards is invaluable. If I needed it right now I would jump on it. If I could save my consultation for a future date I would do just that. I am building and vetting a sales team, but when I reach that inevitable fork in the road, that's when I would rub the lamp and summon Jack for his wisdom and guidance. But that could be a year down the road.
Do it now. Make a friend that you can contact again when you're ready. He might help you to shorten that year.

All In

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jan 24, 2014
CA, FL, and VA
I had an hour long call with Jack today. It was incredibly valuable to me. I didn't have the clearest picture about what I wanted to talk about, but Jack was able to help me make sense of a few large things going on in my life right now. Talking with him was very easy. I did not feel pressured or intimidated in any way.

I ended the conversation with a MUCH clearer picture of what I can do next to make my life better. I strongly suggest having a talk with Jack if he still has slots available, even if you don't have an exact idea of what to discuss. Just interacting with him got the Fastlane wheels in my head turning quicker than they have been in quite some time.

Towards the end of our conversation he discussed with me a philosophy that I think is summed up nicely in a quote by Jim Carrey: "So many of us chose our path out of fear disguised as practicality."

Take the next steps you need to make your life better. One of which, I suggest, would be to have a talk with Jack.

Evelio

MarketingLoopholes.com
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 21, 2014
Miami
Had a chance to speak with Jack today and I will honestly say that it was the best investment I've ever made. Jack is a very genuine person and very easy to talk to. His business knowledge is incredible. Just minutes into the conversation, my mind was firing up on all cylinders.

One of the biggest realizations I had was that my mindset was a bit misguided. Jack thinks big; how to hire, scale and grow. My thoughts were focused on how to increase my current monthly income by a couple of thousands, he thinks in millions.

Another thing he mentioned that really hit me was that I'm currently in the me too business. I'm doing what everyone else is doing. Nothing wrong with that, but if I want to go from a few thousand a month to a few hundred thousand, I need to think more like Jack.

This was a mind blowing call! Every single person on this forum should take this opportunity. Its $75 F*cking dollars for god sake and its going to a family in need.

If you don't have the $75, borrow it, sell your shoes, get a part time...

Stop making excuses and start taking action! Get on the phone with Jack. You will thank me later.

Last but not least...Thank you Jack. You are a great business man and an even better person. I hope to follow your footsteps someday.

Sincerely,
Evelio.

Last edited:

Evelio

MarketingLoopholes.com
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 21, 2014
Miami
Just that quote right there helped me. Too bad this is over.

It's not over. He mentioned that he still has a few spots left. Contact him and get in before he stops.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.