The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PETITION TO RESTORE RIVIOLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
@MJ DeMarco @Vigilante

Now that Stanford and USC has cooberated my position that Covid 19 is an absolute nothingburger, the lockdown was a %$@& up of major proportion, I’d like to do a victory lap in the thread I was banned from.

I was banned for defending myself, which was supposed to be 7 days, but I think I’ve served my time and its time for me to rehabilitated to society.

Remember, a great forum has discourse and a variety of opinions to stimulate the mind. I happened to be majorly right on this one, so turns out having a diversits of opinion has its merits (If People had listened to me, they would be in a better position now)

@ChickenHawk @Kak @GIlman @ChrisV @loop101 @MTF @Trevor Kuntz @MoneyDoc @UnrealCreative @WillHurtDontCare

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@MJ DeMarco @Vigilante

Now that Stanford and USC has cooberated my position that Covid 19 is an absolute nothingburger, the lockdown was a %$@& up of major proportion, I’d like to do a victory lap in the thread I was banned from.

I was banned for defending myself, which was supposed to be 7 days, but I think I’ve served my time and its time for me to rehabilitated to society.

Remember, a great forum has discourse and a variety of opinions to stimulate the mind. I happened to be majorly right on this one, so turns out having a diversits of opinion has its merits (If People had listened to me, they would be in a better position now)

@ChickenHawk @Kak @GIlman @ChrisV @loop101 @MTF @Trevor Kuntz @MoneyDoc @UnrealCreative @WillHurtDontCare

#LETINTHEPASTA

Signed... KAK

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018

Attachments

• 4490249E-FF63-4FF6-9C78-B00BA7BD808D.jpeg
    4490249E-FF63-4FF6-9C78-B00BA7BD808D.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 36

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
@MJ DeMarco @Vigilante

Well, i'm gonna just say this. I vote for your realease from FF prison. That being said, try to be a little more understanding that there are many that are dying and/or very sick. Absolute nothingburger kind of says "i'm not sick, so not my problem"

Free Pizza the Hut !

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
@MJ DeMarco @Vigilante
Now that Stanford and USC has cooberated my position that Covid 19 is an absolute nothingburger.
Source or link? I haven't any reports of either organization calling it, to quote you, an "absolute nothingburger."

This is probably because calling it a "nothingburger" is silly. According to Johns Hopkins, we're at 2.5 million confirmed cases, including over 800,000 cases in the USA. In the USA alone, the current death count exceeds 40,000 people. You may think the response was over-reaching or that people exaggerated the impact it might have, or even that the shutdown will do more harm than good. But in no sense of the word can this be called an "absolute nothingburger," and it detracts from the rest of your points (some of which I agree with) by making such ridiculous claims, much less crowing about them.

How would they be better off? In the beginning, while you called this a total nothingburger, I repeatedly encouraged people to stock up on food, supplies, and even toilet paper. Anyone who listened to you would be wiping their butts with their bare hands. You were not majorly right. Nearly all of your predictions were so far off, they're laughable. But I still admire your guts in going against the grain and many of your other opinions, which IMO aren't just gutsy, but pretty darn insightful and accurate.

All that being said, I vote "yes" to reinstate you.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I don't mind anyone participating in the thread as long as we all stay civil and don't resort to childish fights. I don't agree with everyone (obviously) but all perspectives are welcome as long as they're based on facts and good arguments. I'd only chill out with your tabloid-inspired headlines lol.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Source or link? I haven't any reports of either organization calling it, to quote you, an "absolute nothingburger."

This is probably because calling it a "nothingburger" is silly. According to Johns Hopkins, we're at 2.5 million confirmed cases, including over 800,000 cases in the USA. In the USA alone, the current death count exceeds 40,000 people. You may think the response was over-reaching or that people exaggerated the impact it might have, or even that the shutdown will do more harm than good. But in no sense of the word can this be called an "absolute nothingburger," and it detracts from the rest of your points (some of which I agree with) by making such ridiculous claims, much less crowing about them.

How would they be better off? In the beginning, while you called this a total nothingburger, I repeatedly encouraged people to stock up on food, supplies, and even toilet paper. Anyone who listened to you would be wiping their butts with their bare hands. You were not majorly right. Nearly all of your predictions were so far off, they're laughable. But I still admire your guts in going against the grain and many of your other opinions, which IMO aren't just gutsy, but pretty darn insightful and accurate.

All that being said, I vote "yes" to reinstate you.

I have a HUGE bombshell story I’ll drop in the thread if it hasnt been posted already. Turns out US doesn’t have 800,000 cases, it probably has had 40,000,000. since December.

Bottom line

Food shelves? Full
Toilet paper? In stock
50,000 beds needed at peak in CA? Only needed 2,000
40,000 vents needed in NY? Just need 6,000
Economy? Destroyed
Happening? Canceled
Burger? NO BEEF!!!!

I do Thank you for your support of FREE SPEECH

But Vigilante said I’m not allowed to make threads about the CCP virus in here, so I’ll save it for after MJ unbans me hopefully.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
I don't mind anyone participating in the thread as long as we all stay civil and don't resort to childish fights. I don't agree with everyone (obviously) but all perspectives are welcome as long as they're based on facts and good arguments. I'd only chill out with your tabloid-inspired headlines lol.
Sir, We’re asking for a UP of DOWN vote.

Will you support my return to the thread (the red pill) or go back to believing the Coronavirus death rate is 4%, and the lock down needs to stay until 2021 (The blue pill)

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
@Vigilante Where are you man. You’re word carries some weight around here. Will you sign the petition?

Attachments

• F49F0536-AF11-4FB8-A1D6-7155983BC068.jpeg
    F49F0536-AF11-4FB8-A1D6-7155983BC068.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
(If People had listened to me, they would be in a better position now)
I don't believe that many people had a problem with your opinions. It was how you stated them. Take your above comment for example. People can process information without the digs.

I also don't disagree with the information that you stated in your posts on this subject. I feel the same way. But was unwilling to support you based on the abrasive nature of the presentation.

I agree though. Let Rivoli post.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I also don't disagree with the information that you stated in your posts on this subject. I feel the same way. But was unwilling to support you based on the abrasive nature of the presentation.

I agree though. Let Rivoli post.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
Even if Rivoli is right, he proves the maxim that a person can be right sometimes and a dumbass always.

I vote to reinstate both Mr. Nothingburger. and JScott.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
He’s a blithering idiot whose wrong about mostly everything. The only reason this thing didn’t wipe out over a million Americans was due to our intelligent action.

That being said, I support @Rivoli‘s right to say retarded bullshit, so...

-Signed

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
whose wrong about mostly everything

*EHEM*

You meant to say *RIGHT* about everything. I’ve been right this whole time.

Attachments

• 137673D8-E7D2-4C5C-BAF1-D16DDBA56E84.jpeg
    137673D8-E7D2-4C5C-BAF1-D16DDBA56E84.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 4

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I hope that contest with @Rivoli and @JScott didn't happen, I want them both around.

I'm in for @Rivoli coming back, even if his delivery isn't for everyone, I don't mind the energy he brings.

I feel like I missed some good drama by avoiding the 500 page Coronavirus thread...

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I feel like I missed some good drama by avoiding the 500 page Coronavirus thread...

You did, things spiralled at some points, it was kinda like a car crash, hate to see it, but can't look away :happy:

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
I like @Rivoli
He trolls but in a tasteful way and I think most people will quietly agree, he says things in regard to topics and people that everyone thinks but will never say.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Okay let me get something off my chest...

The number of people here trying to downplay C0VlD-19 as "no big deal," as if it hasn't already killed over 100,000 people has really soured my opinion of people on this forum. Rivioli is one of the people contributing to this narrative.

And I've been here for 6 years, how is someone who's new going to feel if they here about this awesome entrepreneurship forum and Rivioli is actively spewing his BS on one of the most interacted with threads?

But that's just my opinion. Take it as you will

TL DR I support the ban

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
If it's true that 60 days past that post the virus "is over," we let him do his victory lap. If, on the other hand, it's not true that the virus "is over," we allow him to admit he was wrong.
And if he won't admit he's wrong, we permanently change his username to:

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Here's my vote:

We wait until May 9, and we see if his big prediction (that he was so confident about that he asked us to "screen cap" it) comes true:

View attachment 32374

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-pandemic-discussion-thread.93173/post-858128

If it's true that 60 days past that post the virus "is over," we let him brag about his prediction and do his victory lap.

If, on the other hand, it's not true that the virus "is over," we allow him to admit he was utterly and completely wrong.

Well, technically depending on what state you live in I’m already right lol

Attachments

• 59699CA7-03AF-4CF7-AD57-96D8F95B90FA.jpeg
    59699CA7-03AF-4CF7-AD57-96D8F95B90FA.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 11

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Unban. Our founding fathers fought and died so we can use terms like “nothingburger” and be rude and without sense of nuance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!