The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The "Astonishing Secrets" Thread

Arnold321

THINK BIG
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jan 21, 2014
Norway
I kinda lost a bit of that sense of urgency to post educational stuff on here because a good chunk of people that I've spent hours mentoring end up doing literally the exact opposite of what I advise them to do. Then I see zen******* doing some amazing stuff with the guppies and people throw rocks at him. It's super discouraging to see the community doing that stuff to him.

I know the feeling, you lose your faith in some people, but you have to not give up. My fiance is running a website about healthy living, and i see how she puts her heart in creating articles about healthy food, exercises etc. She wants to help people to get better, but often times i see her face sad, just because people doesn't appreciate the work she puts in. They constantly have to see a missed comma or a spelling mistake etc. instead of being appreciated. I will tell u the same thing i always tell her: f*ck them. There are always other people who appreciates what YOU are doing, so because there are few rotten apples on the ground doesn't mean the whole tree has only rotten ones. ICK look at the people who are excited and grateful for what you are doing, and you and Z and MJ and Jack, all you guys do this for free, so please keep up the good work, don't mind the rotten ones.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brob742

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I will tell u the same thing i always tell her: f*ck them.

I think this kind of goes against the general nature of the thread. Accept people as they are. Love them regardless. Some people nitpick over grammar, some people just aren't very happy in general, many people are unappreciative...I think if I learned anything from ICK through this thread is that you should meet those folks with LOVE, not anger or bitterness.

Accept people as they are, love them for who they are and move on and serve those people that get value from what you provide.

With that said, I totally get where you are coming from.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
My fiance is running a website about healthy living, and i see how she puts her heart in creating articles about healthy food, exercises etc. She wants to help people to get better, but often times i see her face sad, just because people doesn't appreciate the work she puts in. They constantly have to see a missed comma or a spelling mistake etc. instead of being appreciated. I will tell u the same thing i always tell her: f*ck them.

Although I completely understand where you're coming from, I'm not much of a fan of the f*ck them mindset because harboring negative energy within myself ends up slowing down my productivity throughout the day.

Last Friday I went to a basketball game and saw a friend that I haven't seen since 2012. He asked me what I've been up to so I told him. He said, "wow I'm surprised you don't drive a Ferrari" in the most hateful, sarcastic, and jealous tone. Buying a Ferrari would completely derail my progress btw lol I'd rather invest profits back into expansion. Anyway, this guy is definitely the type that likes to hate on the 1% and not take responsibility for his life.

My reaction wasn't "f*ck this guy", but it was wow...I feel really bad for the situation he's probably in. Perhaps he's just frustrated with his life or sees no light at the end of the tunnel for himself. Hope he feels better because the party at the ice cream shop is more fun when there's more people.

The reason why I haven't been posting as many articles lately is because I quit my job not too long ago so I've been laser focused on my business. That's all. It's not because I feel like abandoning everyone on this forum. It's important to always give back to the people if you have something to give.

BTW, I never realized how powerful of a motivator it is to quit your job until I finally did it. I thought I was operating on level 10 while I was still working in the cubicle, but now I realize there's a level 15 that can be achieved.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Just a little add on for mentors.
Mentors are not meant to make it emotionally easier, they are meant to help you have higher standards and change your view.
You can't treat it as a one way street, you have to think it is a two way street.
As the protege you will at first be very bad at giving back, so apply yourself to learning how to give back.
Insincerity makes them cringe, slobbering and chewing on them and wagging tail makes them question "why you", trying to impress them makes them see your blindness to mistakes and may frustrate them, faking an equal perspective will disrespect their larger view by associating it with smaller things, gloating that they speak with you to others will make them think you are not entirely serious, doing nothing with what they gave you will piss them off.

Instead of insincerity, learn to think deeply (they know its tough)
Instead of slobbering over them, learn how to act with respect and acknowledgement
Instead of trying to impress them, show that you are open to changing any faults (especially when its hard, you need to be tenacious on that front, as tenacious as they are about their passion)
Instead of assosciating them with you, show them in a light independant of you
Instead of gloating about them mentoring you, show them you appreciate it but be low key
Instead of doing nothing, find relevant ways to grow at all times, and try not to make it appear like you are still thirsty (it stresses them out) look hungry for meaning and what comes later (in a subtle and focused way)

I don't think there is a magic key to mentors, but, if there were one, it is to spend a lot of time removing your mistakes and then being humble enough to give back in the very slight ways you can, that don't tip over into stupidity.

After a couple years with my mentor, I gotta say, I have a lot more REAL respect for him now. Whilst before I kind of "glossed over" the details (probably my biggest mistake. Never gloss over things with that much substance). In the end, they want you to not ignore/be ignorant. Helping others grow, is an accomplishment, an extension of the enjoyment of freedom.
Freedom isn't something you need to provoke jubilation from your mentor for. Deep down, they already know, it is the very reason why they are here, around you, talking to you.

I suppose they expect, that you free yourself without bitterness, that you lift yourself to a standard they can say backs them up. And they want some "friendly space", the kind of space, guys that know nothing and are critical can't give.

Don't make them deal with your suffering, remember through their example, that all things that happen outside of confidence, self belief, and action working, is drama, and you have their moral support to focus on what does matter more.

Brush distraction aside, get to work. And if you are clear and productive. Then they did damn good and so did you!

Takes two to tango, and like crazy am I grateful my mentor was open enough, to let me have a space in my mind undistracted by so many of the things I did not want to have to deal with. The only thing I had to face was myself, and with that, wow, you just gotta get through and prove that its possible for you.

Last edited:

Arnold321

THINK BIG
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jan 21, 2014
Norway
Although I completely understand where you're coming from, I'm not much of a fan of the f*ck them mindset because harboring negative energy within myself ends up slowing down my productivity throughout the day.

I think this kind of goes against the general nature of the thread. Accept people as they are. Love them regardless. Some people nitpick over grammar, some people just aren't very happy in general, many people are unappreciative...I think if I learned anything from ICK through this thread is that you should meet those folks with LOVE, not anger or bitterness.
Wow... I swear i am tryin to change my mindset, but just seeing that some kind of b.s. upsets my honey makes my blood boil. Maybe i'm too hotshot, but i'm trying to change, and reason is that i started reading this thread. Actually lately i started to look at people with more love, even one of my co-workers whom i always hated, and wanted to kick the s.. out of him, i just put him to another circle of my world, this really makes me more happier, and i'm sorry about writing the previous post, i didn't mean that in those words, just i have to learn to control myself, thanks ICK and others here for helping.

D

DeletedUser2

The request rarely comes with an introduction about themselves, what they do, what they aspire to do, if they’ve taken action or not…nothing.

The bumrush.

" Hey I read a post of your I see you used the word mentor 2x. Now I have a crappy website and do you think I should do more Seo. Or less and how much should on paid traffic and do you know anyone who mail for me..."

Z

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
@zen******* and @IceCreamKid - you guys are really an inspiration, been searching all your posts almost the entire day and reading them to pickup every gold nugget I can as I begin my journey to the fastlane. damn!...got really hooked and i almost forgot i'm working right now (slowlane alert). soon enough i've be out. :)

BlokeInProgress

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Do you know why you're hurt? I'll tell you why...a lot of your hurt comes from the expectations you have placed on others not being met. Learn to love people AS THEY ARE. Not for who you expect them to be. That is the Dolphin way.

Reading each page of the thread to get more insight and inspiration. @IceCreamKid I agree with what you said, I think it only hurts when the personal intention comes first before others.

BlokeInProgress

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
just devouring every single gold nugget available in the post and had a thought, when one says "I am doing this for...", imagine multiplying each letter of the next word with $1M and lets see:

...me ($2M)
...you ($3M)
...them ($4M)

see how it increases when we help more and more people? :)

Arnold321

THINK BIG
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jan 21, 2014
Norway
2 memorable ones for you:
Found out the mayor of my city was going to be giving a speech later in the week. Got 2 garbage bags and filled each one with $2 bills. Called up a bunch of local news stations and told them that I would be slowly emptying the 2 garbage bags from the top of a building onto all of the people below while the mayor gives his speech. I stamped my marketing message for my company on each $2 bill. People went NUTS over it...can you imagine real cash falling down from the sky??? I've never seen people go crazy like that before. Super cheap stunt considering how much media attention it got.

Another event was when I threw a surprise party for a bunch of homeless people. Called up the local homeless shelter then told them that I wanted to surprise all the peeps in there with some gourmet catered food. Called up a bunch of news stations again so my company could get some media attention.

This is really cool :) all you have to do is thinking outside the box for a little :) But then again, how much money did you throw away in those bags? Why didn't you choose to fill em up with 1dollar bills? i think the effect would've been the same, but you would've saved some cash;)

mars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Feb 19, 2014
New Jersey
Wow! @IceCreamKid I truly want to thank you! I've read TMF and even gave the book to my girlfriend and a few old co-workers. Been stalking the forum for too long and finally decided to join. This entire thread is pure gold and motivation. From all that I've learned through my short journey of entrepreneurship and working to say good bye to the slowlane. I must say this is all spot on.

I love your view when it comes to mindset. You have to start truly wanting to provide value to your customers and not feed your selfish desires. I recently took a sales job, because I thought it would give me the skills needed to help with owning a business. But, I couldn't understand why I wasn't seeing the success or improving my skills in my chosen field.You know why....I was being greedy little bastard and listening to everyone else around me, including my directors. All I wanted was the next check, the next order, how I was going to hit quota. I read this and immediately took action. Every interaction was now about what my customers needed and really showing them ON THE PHONE, I wanted to solve their problems. If the product I'm selling isn't meeting their needs...that's OK, but I keep my ears open for opportunities that a product that I can create can fulfill their needs.

It's insane how fast things can change when you implement what you learn and take action! Just say F*ck it! What do I have to lose. Not a damn thing! My favorite motto now is..."But did you die?" (yes from hangover). It makes complete sense. Didn't make that sale...but did you die? Didn't get that girls #...but did you die? Didn't get approved to the school you wanted...but did you die? But what did you learn!?

The things we care so much about don't carry as much value as we put on them. You know what does...what value you've brought to this world. And money/success will be the measure of that.

Sorry for the ramble. I've been scooping the ice cream.

MJ must be extremely pleased with what he has created. He's motivating a whole new generation of entrepreneurs! And for that I thank you too!

P.S. - What's mentally stopping you? Where did you get the idea that you can't achieve what you always wanted? Was it the teacher that told you you would never amount to anything? Your parents that made money seem unattainable or bad? You small town that seems to have no hope? You have to have faith in yourself....take action and don't be afraid to fail. That's the magic of life...the beauty of it all!

Last edited:

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Hey thanks. I skipped all the way ahead to reply to this. One of the traps I really struggled with was trying to "get her to see the light" or to "get her to agree with me" or "get her to understand where I am coming from" or to "get her to see her own crappiness." This ultimately leads to bigger problems. Spiraling into the abyss of negativity. This is why so many people mope about and are depressed and everything is about how they are a victim. Once you realize, and I know it's tough... (super duper tough), to put yourself above the situation and look down on things from a 3rd person point of view, then you can see the laws of nature at work. You are NOT going to change her simply by acknowledging your findings to her. She will resist and resist and you will ultimately push her away. Laws of physics... like a magnet repelling another magnet. Flip the magnet around 180 degrees and there is attraction. You need to attract. So the best way is to become the person you have to be and don't look back. For every time your wife makes a negative comment, fire back with the most awesomest positivism you can imagine. Just smother her and the world with positive energy. She deserves it and so do you. People just don't know how they get to these places and they need help.

It doens't happen over night but just as in business it takes motivation first in order to execute, and in order to be motivated you need positive vibes, the same exists with your marriage. It takes execution. To execute you need love present. Love is the motivator. But for love to exist you need to feelings and the vibes. You were there once with her and you can bring it back, before everyone started focusing on the negative CRAP! It's all stupid crap. Reverse it.

She snaps at you. Ah well, it's not about you. It's about her. So don't fall into the abyss. Don't repel by snapping back. Flip 180 degrees and attract. Give her a flower, a kiss on the cheek, tell her how pretty she is...

Rep love headed your way :) Awesome, Awesome insight.

Arnold321

THINK BIG
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jan 21, 2014
Norway
How do you know that this particular need, is the one that you choose to pursue? Or you pursue many of them?
There are always more needs and pains and problems than anyone can solve, you could spend hours, days, weeks just by discovering them, and wondering which one to choose. First of all shift your mindset, change it from thinking about yourself, your problems, to other pain and other problems. If you want to understand the real pain and find a solution for it all you have to do is start asking people. Choose a market, choose a niche, choose a category, get the contacts and as many people say in this thread here - START calling or at least email them. Start asking questions, start getting into people's mind, feel their pain and their needs, you would be surprised how people would open themselves to those who they think really understand their pain. Ask the questions, until you get the problem and you yourself will understand it very clearly and you know what? The answer and solution to that problem will come self-consciously. All you have to do is DEFINE THE PROBLEM BETTER THAN YOUR COSTUMER, this is when your costumer will start to believe that you have a solution for it. And if you get there, you will have the solution.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007

Little thread hijack here...

Thank you for posting this! My little one stutters. We have been dealing with a lot with her, so haven't really gotten to this one yet, but watching this is extremely helpful to me in understanding what I can do to help her!

Thanks!

Okay - back to the ice cream :)

Windsurfer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Jul 5, 2013
Minnesota
" Hey I read a post of your I see you used the word mentor 2x. Now I have a crappy website and do you think I should do more Seo. Or less and how much should on paid traffic and do you know anyone who mail for me..."

Hey - I resemble that remark!:):

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/real-estate-investor-tries-a-little-im.50696/

Last edited by a moderator:

EPerceptions

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 6, 2013
Virginia/Arizona
This is really cool :) all you have to do is thinking outside the box for a little :) But then again, how much money did you throw away in those bags? Why didn't you choose to fill em up with 1dollar bills? i think the effect would've been the same, but you would've saved some cash;)

$2 bills are more rare/unusual. They get people talking and showing them off. Some people even treat them like 4 leaf clovers and hang onto them for ages. So his marketing message will be flaunted, saved, and looked at multiple times instead of just disappearing into a cash register and forgotten.

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
The Importance of Being Vulnerable

This post is a reflection on the ladybird who recently was exposed for stealing Biophase’s soap business idea. If you read between the lines, there is a very important lesson to be learned from that entire debacle.

There is A LOT of power in being open to the world about our vulnerabilities. 99% of us have fears, insecurities, scars, and pains. When we openly admit our vulnerabilities, the universe has a way of naturally wanting to help us since we had enough courage to admit our flaws. People admire those who are courageous enough to step out into the spotlight and admit their weaknesses.

The perpetrator did the exact opposite and the majority saw how her attempts to defend herself didn’t seem to make sense. The story wasn’t entirely lining up. Instead of admitting her vulnerabilities and gaining a lot of people’s forgiveness with the truth, she proceeded to spit out some pretty slick statements. People saw through the fog and it made them even angrier. It takes courage to humble yourself and openly admit when you were wrong, but the respect that you gain from others for doing so is often so great it becomes worth it.

Instead, she waited until the forum had pretty much identified who she was. Then she started telling a story that didn’t line up…further infuriating many members here.

There is power in humbling yourself and having the courage to say hey I was wrong and I’m sorry.

Honesty, integrity, heart, and soul.

It gets you the ice cream.

Last edited:

Thrive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 2, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The Importance of Being Vulnerable

This post is a reflection on the ladybird who recently was exposed for stealing Biophase’s soap business idea. If you read between the lines, there is a very important lesson to be learned from that entire debacle.

Just curious, where is this thread located? I've determined that its either been deleted or is in the INSIDERS's forum, as I have not been able to find it. :/

Ajita

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 17, 2013
Florida
Thank you ICK for the great thread. I've been following this thread and working on the mindset portion of things. I've been writing three things I'm grateful for every morning after I get up and just have been working on maintaining a more consistent positive outlook throughout the struggles that I encounter.

I have not posted much on this forum because I have not felt that I had anything valuable to contribute. Today I finally had a cool experience related to what has been discussed in this thread, so I wanted to share:

I met up with the owner of the roofing company who we hired, to pay him for the new roof he put on the house my partner and I are flipping. This was my first time meeting him as my partner is the one who has worked with him in the past and scheduled this job with him. We spoke for a while and it drifted towards being an entrepreneur. He told me how he started this roofing company 10 years ago with $700 and living out of his truck. This last year he did jobs throughout Florida, his company grossed $3,000,000, and had 40 people working for him.

I told him I'd like to talk with him sometime in the future to hear if he has any pain points in his industry that can be addressed. He then told me that he was actually in the process of creating an improved version of a product that addresses a pain point that is commonly experienced in his industry. I suggested another way he could add value to what he was building in addition to what he is already doing to modify it, he really liked the idea and made a note of it.

I then was telling him our pain points related to finding the kind of landscaping we want done with the property and what we are looking for. He told me he gets asked all the time by his customers, if he knows someone who does landscaping as well as he does roofing. We ended off our conversation with him laughing and saying maybe when we next talk we can start a landscaping business.

I was just happy to offer some value to someone else, actually TALK with someone who is making things happen and building a relationship that could maybe give me the idea that takes me into the fastlane in the future.

P.S. Nice MCing of Jack’s call.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Honesty, integrity, heart, and soul.
It gets you the ice cream.

This is golden.
Because it should be your go to default when dealing with anyone who can give you tremendous value through their own generosity.
Humility, purges you of that toxic buildup of shame, that can come when you are nervous about accepting help. If that level of shame gets high enough, you can freeze up, say stupid things, and even worse give across an impression of ungratefulness that will repel those who are willing to help people.

As an entrepeneur, you should strive to surround yourself with the most generous, professional, and insightful people you can find, and help them as much as possible to feel great, so that in return they can help you feel great too.

Business cannot be founded on shame, and hostility. And even though sometimes that is the go to reaction of our reptile brain, just like jealousy and anger it is a destructive emotion when trying to be creative and provide value.

Being vulnerable, prepares you to listen, it prepares you to take risks, and it helps you find your way from bad situations to better ones.

I've tried to be humble from word go, but, it takes me enourmous effort to continuously push myself to become more humble. But as I achieve a deeper level of humility I am always pleased that I put in the work.

There are no better people to know, than those who are willing to be vulnerable, because they are the people that will get to know you and improve the quality of your life.

Steviejr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 16, 2014
I don't know where to start.. I know that I need to sell high ticket products, I know that I have to convince people to buy my product through good copywritng, I need to take care of them, give them bonuses, discounts etc.

But how do I start from ground zero? I never made anything of value in my entire life tbh, why? I dont have skills that are valuable.. I'm not a coder, doctor, actor, (insert some skill here that people are willing to pay for)

Also, I dont know what is possible, when I hear of pre-selling it seems to kind of uncomfortable, You sell something that doesnt exist (you have to lie that you know what you are doing, but in reality you dont know nothing about product Creation, and there is a risk that if you decide to outsource it, someone will not deliver what you asked for)

I just described one way of doing things, Im dont know about other methods..so..question remains.. How?[/quote

Have you tried modeling someone who has already done what you want to and that was successful at it? That's where I would start.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Not sure if this is just where I should post this.
Simon Sinek is amazing. Great videos.
This one deals with human interaction...face to face. It's the 'why' everyone meets once a year in AZ.

Another video "Start with Why" is great for business.

S

stranger

I'd just like to say that Dale is a real great man who even spend his priceless time on strangers like I'm. Thank you Dale.

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Getting The Ice Cream By Twisting What Already Sells

This post was inspired by the recent B&P thread. I didn’t go so I don’t understand the inside joke behind the giant Jenga posts, but Jenga is one of my all time favorite games so I want to discuss it.

I’m not a visionary. I don’t have the creative mind to create a revolutionary product. Instead, I view business from an evolutionary angle. Take something that has sold plenty of and add some kind of twist to somehow make it more appealing to the customer. Maybe it’s the design, price, or emotions that it evokes from the customer. The options are endless.

Jenga has evolved and twisted so many times, I’ve already lost count.

Classic Jenga, Jenga Boom, Jenga Tetris, Jenga Spider-Man, Jenga Angry Birds, Jenga Space Invaders, Jenga Pink Girl Edition, Jenga Star Wars, Jenga Drunken Tower, Jenga Book of Lovers, Jenga Uno.

Are you struggling to find an idea? Go to Target or Walmart then walk down the aisles and focus on the bestselling products. Ask yourself, “What can I do to improve this? Or how can I twist things from another angle to make it seem more valuable?”.

Teddy bears were just stuffed animals until Teddy Ruxpin, the talking bear, came along and sold millions.

Rubber bands were just stretchy rubber until Silly Bandz made them into funny shapes.

Smirnoff vodka was viewed as a lower quality vodka until they decided to raise the price and market it as a premium drink.

Take something that already sells a lot and twist it. By choosing something that already sells a lot, you are lowering your risk because there is already some level of demand for the product. You don't need to spend money educating your customer about what your product does because they already have some basic idea about how it works.

Dropshipping generic products is dead. It’s time to get creative. We are entering a new era where you need to shake your booty and do the twist.

Who are the most creative people in the world? Children. Ice cream children. They are the greatest entrepreneurs because they're curious, creative, and fearless...until society re-programs them.

The daily responsibilities of being an adult has a tendency to kill the childlike creativity within us which is the key to unlocking the doors to freedom. Screw it, put on the Mickey Mouse ears and enjoy your life so you can bring the child back.

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Great post and great reminder, ICK, that you don't need to come up with the next facebook or the next revolutionary, history altering product to make it to the fastlane.

The product I'm launching this month is a product that dates back centuries. That's right... before computers and telephone, before manned flight, before the first automobile. I'm putting my own twist on it and have developed a great story behind the products and the company.

So many opportunities out there. I think it was MJ that posted a while back about a product made to make opening jars easier. The product was available a long time ago but someone took that idea and put their twist to it and called it "The Handjob".

EDIT: Here's the video:

Last edited:

NeoVinci

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
Jun 18, 2012
Washington DC
Ice Cream Kid,

Let me tell you a story...

I was having trouble sleeping about 2 weeks ago, and for some reason, I decided to visit this website after not visiting in I am not sure how long, but a very long time. Your thread headline caught my attention on the main page and I read through most of it that night and finished the rest as I was eating breakfast.

Since that time I have taken more action to put myself in a position to get the ice cream than I think I ever have. I have just finished hand writing my 12th Boron Letter and earlier tonight I bought a pocket journal to write down notes on needs I observe throughout my day and my daily 3 things I am grateful for.

I wanted you to know this as a reassurance that your hard-work and dedication to this thread and making it rain ice cream for everyone you can is working. You sir are a legend in the making and I truly hope it rains banana splits with only the freshest ingredients for you.

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I was having trouble sleeping about 2 weeks ago

I have trouble sleeping every single day because my mind is always racing at 100mph with new ideas. It's a blessing and a curse.

I wanted you to know this as a reassurance that your hard-work and dedication to this thread and making it rain ice cream for everyone you can is working. You sir are a legend in the making and I truly hope it rains banana splits with only the freshest ingredients for you.

I do not want praise. I do not want rep bank. I'm actually toying with the idea of giving all of my rep bank away but the only thing that's keeping me from doing so is that MJ is threatening that you'll be able to access special forums in the future with a certain level of rep bank.

I do not want anything other than for everyone to send me their alcohol at:

IceCreamKid
2468 CandyLand Road
San Francisco, CA 94104

I know I joke around a lot about being drunk, but believe me on this: in the real world, people prefer to do business with those that they like. When you act like a REAL and CASUAL person, others are more likely to connect with you. Everyone wants to have fun, enjoy their lives, get drunk, whatever. Be casual with it bro. It works. All that stiffness with the suit and tie needs to be thrown out the window.

I don't care about looking sharp with a suit and tie.

All I want is to own my life. When I was 14, I would tell my friends that I would rather be dead than slave away in a cubicle until 65. I still feel that way.

S

stranger

I really have the sleepless. Just because if I stop what i'm doing, i'll be unable to pay my daily bills out. Also, i need 40 grand of bucks to start my offonline business. Probably, 40k is just peanuts for some people, but it's a great sum for me. Just wanted to add, you should never give up.
Peace to everybody and peace for my country.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.