The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scaling my Google Ads Freelancing business – 18yo

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023

Introduction – Last Months​

-I finished school at the beginning of June. Right after that, I started researching Google Ads.

-At the beginning of July, I started cold-calling and cold-emailing local businesses.

-In early August, I had my first client. August was a test month.

-I managed to get him as my first paying client. (300 euros per month)

-At the same time I work as a gardener (mini-job - 450 Euro per month).

-I plan to quit my job when I have another client, as I have already worked 3 months in advance in my mini-job. So even if I quit, I will receive my salary for another 3 months.

Short term goals:​

2 main goals:​

• make my client profitable
  • grow my freelancing business --> get 2 more clients till 1. November

What I do to reach these goals:​

-Review campaign weekly. Analyse the data and make changes.

-Restart cold-calling/ cold-emailing local businesses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Introduction – Last Months​

-I finished school at the beginning of June. Right after that, I started researching Google Ads.

-At the beginning of July, I started cold-calling and cold-emailing local businesses.

-In early August, I had my first client. August was a test month.

-I managed to get him as my first paying client. (300 euros per month)

-At the same time I work as a gardener (mini-job - 450 Euro per month).

-I plan to quit my job when I have another client, as I have already worked 3 months in advance in my mini-job. So even if I quit, I will receive my salary for another 3 months.

Short term goals:​

2 main goals:​

• make my client profitable
  • grow my freelancing business --> get 2 more clients till 1. November

What I do to reach these goals:​

-Review campaign weekly. Analyse the data and make changes.

-Restart cold-calling/ cold-emailing local businesses.
Have you let everyone in your network know you're now doing XYZ and ask if they know anyone who needs help with it?

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Have you let everyone in your network know you're now doing XYZ and ask if they know anyone who needs help with it?
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I told most of my family and friends that I do Google Ads. I even met my first client when I asked my parents. He is a local real estate agent. I don't think I personally know or will find more people through personal contacts who need help with their marketing. I think now cold outreach is the best option for me

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I told most of my family and friends that I do Google Ads. I even met my first client when I asked my parents. He is a local real estate agent. I don't think I personally know or will find more people through personal contacts who need help with their marketing. I think now cold outreach is the best option for me
Did you post to social media too?

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Did you post to social media too?
Oh Andy I totally overlooked your message. I am sorry

But no, I didn’t post it on social media because I don’t think that I would target the right audience. I could create new accounts but is it really worth it?

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Update On My Progress:

I realized cold emailing is a pure volume game. If I reach out to more businesses, more businesses will respond. That’s why I promised myself to email 50 new companies every day till 1. November. I already emailed about 300 local businesses.

I will definitely crush my goal of getting 2 more clients when I email over 1500 different businesses. I am very optimistic about this October.

Keeping you guys updated whenever something special happens.

Greetings!

AureliusK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 29, 2022
Update On My Progress:

I realized cold emailing is a pure volume game. If I reach out to more businesses, more businesses will respond. That’s why I promised myself to email 50 new companies every day till 1. November. I already emailed about 300 local businesses.

I will definitely crush my goal of getting 2 more clients when I email over 1500 different businesses. I am very optimistic about this October.

Greetings!
Any updates? Interested in your journey.

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Any updates? Interested in your journey.
Ah I totally forgot about this Thread.

Yes, I learnt a ton in the last 2 months.

As I said yes Cold Emailing is a volume game. BUT the most important thing is that your email builds trust and is personal. When I started emailing all the local businesses that would benefit from Google Ads, I got no responses. I didn't understand why. I even had some self-doubt about whether it was the right thing for me. But I kept going.

I totally missed the point.

2 weeks ago I was devastated. I really didn’t understand how I couldn’t get more clients. I emailed soo many businesses but no one was interested. Then I changed one small thing and everything changed.

I start the email with one sentence about me. I don’t get straight to the point. I tell them that I am 18 years old, what school I went to and that I am doing this as a preparation to my marketing university degree next year. The last thing is not entirely true but it sounds good.

I didn’t change my offer, my targeting or anything else. I simply told them about myself. That little thing changed everything. Now I get responses every day and so many businesses are interested. And if they are not, they decline politely or give me feedback so I can optimize my email even further. I got 3 meetings scheduled for Monday.

Theres a good chance that they will transform into clients.

My plan for the next weeks is to keep going. I still have many businesses on my list. My approach is on point now I just need increase the volume. I will take a small break for Christmas to enjoy time with my family but in this time most businesses will be closed. So cold emailing there would be pointless. But till then I continue.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Ah I totally forgot about this Thread.

Yes, I learnt a ton in the last 2 months.

As I said yes Cold Emailing is a volume game. BUT the most important thing is that your email builds trust and is personal. When I started emailing all the local businesses that would benefit from Google Ads, I got no responses. I didn't understand why. I even had some self-doubt about whether it was the right thing for me. But I kept going.

I totally missed the point.

2 weeks ago I was devastated. I really didn’t understand how I couldn’t get more clients. I emailed soo many businesses but no one was interested. Then I changed one small thing and everything changed.

I start the email with one sentence about me. I don’t get straight to the point. I tell them that I am 18 years old, what school I went to and that I am doing this as a preparation to my marketing university degree next year. The last thing is not entirely true but it sounds good.

I didn’t change my offer, my targeting or anything else. I simply told them about myself. That little thing changed everything. Now I get responses every day and so many businesses are interested. And if they are not, they decline politely or give me feedback so I can optimize my email even further. I got 3 meetings scheduled for Monday.

Theres a good chance that they will transform into clients.

My plan for the next weeks is to keep going. I still have many businesses on my list. My approach is on point now I just need increase the volume. I will take a small break for Christmas to enjoy time with my family but in this time most businesses will be closed. So cold emailing there would be pointless. But till then I continue.
It's great you're starting to get some traction, and seem to have found an angle.

I've never cold emailed or cold called. Even when someone suggested I reach out to a particular guy he was super suspicious and skeptical. So many business owners have been burned by digital marketers the initial reaction is often deep distrust.

On the flip side, I've been a bit more active on social media recently, and it's just reminded people who already know, like, and trust me that I'm a Google Ads guy and am still around.

It's like a flywheel that's been dormant for a year and that I've started moving. It's resulted in a couple of new clients this week and two calls where I've to send quick thoughts and a proposal.

It's not how you think though. It's not people seeing my posts and reaching out. It's people seeing my posts, liking what I'm about, and referring me to people they know.

Sooo... keep chipping away. Keep doing the cold emailing. Also think about making real-life connections. You could be one relationship or JV away from getting a load of referrals.

Maybe meet local web designers? Or local accountants? Go to a local chamber meet up. Go on local business courses and meet other business owners.

Lean into your age and the fact that you're just getting started. Do you know how many people would love to help someone getting started? Go check out @EthanH 's progress thread for feedback on his Facebook posts when he cleaned signs locally.

I can't remember if I already linked to them but maybe these threads might help:

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
It's great you're starting to get some traction, and seem to have found angle.

I've never cold emailed or cold called. Even when someone suggested I reach out to a particular guy he was super suspicious and skeptical. So many business owners have been burned by digital marketers the initial reaction is often deep distrust.

On the flip side, I've been a bit more active on social media recently, and it's just reminded people who already know, like, and trust me that I'm a Google Ads guy and am still around.

It's like a flywheel that's been dormant for a year and that I've started moving. It's resulted in a couple of new clients this week and two calls where I've to send quick thoughts and a proposal.

It's not how you think though. It's not people seeing my posts and reaching out. It's people seeing my posts, liking what I'm about, and referring me to people they know.

Sooo... keep chipping away. Keep doing the cold emailing. Also think about making real-life connections. You could be one relationship or JV away from getting a load of referrals.

Maybe meet local web designers? Or local accountants? Go to a local chamber meet up. Go on local business courses and meet other business owners.

Lean into your age and the fact that you're just getting started. Do you know how many people would love to help someone getting started? Go check out @EthanH 's progress thread for feedback on his Facebook posts when he cleaned signs locally.

I can't remember if I already linked to them but maybe these threads might help:

Thanks, Andy!

Yes, you're right, I definitely need to work on making real connections. Cold emails will help me for now, but real contacts in my local community will have a much more beneficial effect.

Also thanks for the threads you linked. I will check them out :)

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks, Andy!

Yes, you're right, I definitely need to work on making real connections. Cold emails will help me for now, but real contacts in my local community will have a much more beneficial effect.

Also thanks for the threads you linked. I will check them out :)
Personally, I'd say it's the other way round. Make real connections (check out thread "Spend Your Money On Diesel And Coffee).

Build your business through conversations, relationship building, JVs, referrals, etc.

Over time you'll get better and better at identifying your ICP, and identifying and articulating your offer.

THEN you know what cold emails to send, and to whom.

Just my 2c.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
And see what I posted on LinkedIn which resulted in a conversation when someone I used to work with Liked the post:

Screenshot_20231210-131415_LinkedIn.jpg

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
All my meetings went great. I have 2 new test clients. Currently working on their campaigns. One new client is a local business, the other one is a bigger business that wants to run their ads across the country. This is definitely a more challenging task for me but I'm confident.

Got another meeting tomorrow but for now I don't want to overload myself with too much work. I want to focus on the 2 test clients. So if the meeting goes well, I'll be honest about the current situation and hopefully arrange a meeting in early January where we can discuss all the details and I'll then create the campaign.

I'm very happy about my progress over the last few weeks. Just happy that it's finally working and I'm really enjoying creating all the campaigns.

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Hey guys,
A lot has happened in the last month:
  1. I couldn't deliver good results to a test client. I don't really know what went wrong. I don't know how I could have further improved the targeting of my campaign. We stopped the test month.
  2. A client changed their business model from B2C to B2B. The results of the campaign were good but he no longer needs me.
  3. So I'm back with one client woohoo. But his results are very good at the moment.
I'm still grateful for the past month. I've learnt a lot of new things and improved my Google Ads skills. I need to keep my head up and not be less motivated because of the results. It just shows that I still have a lot to learn.

My current problem is not getting clients, but making my clients profitable. I guess my optimisation process isn't as good as it needs to be. I'm going to watch more Andy Black's videos where he analyses campaigns.

I've also started outreach again. I had an meeting yesterday, but he's not going to be a client. It was a big company that does nationwide campaigns. He wasn't convinced by my ideas and a local approach. They currently have a general ad for all cities, rather than individual ones, but he didn't see the benefit. Maybe I need to work on explaining it better, but I don't think that was the problem.

I am confident that if I keep doing what I'm doing, my results for my clients will improve and I'll get more clients. I am willing to learn and spend a lot of time every day working on my dreams. Setbacks are part of the process. I am not in a hurry

Last edited:

EliaR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jan 5, 2024
Hey guys,
A lot has happened in the last month:
  1. I couldn't deliver good results to a test client. I don't really know what went wrong. I don't know how I could have further improved the targeting of my campaign. We stopped the test month.
  2. A client changed their business model from B2C to B2B. The results of the campaign were good but he no longer needs me.
  3. So I'm back with one client woohoo. But his results are very good at the moment.
I'm still grateful for the past month. I've learnt a lot of new things and improved my Google Ads skills. I need to keep my head up and not be less motivated because of the results. It just shows that I still have a lot to learn.

My current problem is not getting clients but making my clients profitable. I guess my optimisation process isn't as good as it needs to be. I'm going to watch more Andy Black's videos where he analyses campaigns.

I've also started outreach again. I had an meeting yesterday, but he's not going to be a client. It was a big company that does nationwide campaigns. He wasn't convinced by my ideas and a local approach. They currently have a general ad for all cities, rather than individual ones, but he didn't see the benefit. Maybe I need to work on explaining it better, but I don't think that was the problem.

I am confident that if I keep doing what I'm doing, my results for my clients will improve and I'll get more clients. I am willing to learn and spend a lot of time every day working on my dreams. Setbacks are part of the process. I am not in a hurry
Nice, keep updating this!
I'm a new web designer and starting to get into google ads.

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Nice, keep updating this!
I'm a new web designer and starting to get into google ads.
Sure, I will continue to update this post whenever something happens.

Good for you :) I personally have only focused on Google Ads but both are great. There is a lot to learn. You got this!

EliaR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jan 5, 2024
Sure, I will continue to update this post whenever something happens.

Good for you :) I personally have only focused on Google Ads but both are great. There is a lot to learn. You got this!
I want to switch over to primarily Google Ads.
Web design has too many legal scares regarding accessibility (at least in my country), no recurring revenue, and just boring for me.

Just noticed you're 18, I'm 19 actually. Pretty much in the same position :)

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Very fast and impressives results nonetheless, you are definitely on the road to nail it.

What you said about the little intro about yourself changing everything is sure interesting

Keep up the good work

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Sometimes Google Ads just doesn't work well enough for clients for them to keep paying you. Sometimes it works so well they don't keep paying you. It's hard, but don't let results dictate how you perceive yourself.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Update On My Progress:

Greetings!

Great work!

What sort of headlines are you using? Could you provide an example? What do you include in the body? Just curious about what it is that gets someone to respond.

Are you using any software or other tools to create and send these emails?

Any insights would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Very fast and impressives results nonetheless, you are definitely on the road to nail it.

What you said about the little intro about yourself changing everything is sure interesting

Keep up the good work
Thank you Raedrum! Means a lot :)

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
I want to switch over to primarily Google Ads.
Web design has too many legal scares regarding accessibility (at least in my country), no recurring revenue, and just boring for me.

Just noticed you're 18, I'm 19 actually. Pretty much in the same position :)
If you need help getting started with Google Ads, I would highly recommend checking out all posts and videos of Andy Black.

I wouldn't be here without him. I learnt a lot from him

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Sometimes Google Ads just doesn't work well enough for clients for them to keep paying you. Sometimes it works so well they don't keep paying you. It's hard, but don't let results dictate how you perceive yourself.
Thanks Andy!

Yes, that's one thing I realised myself. I came to the conclusion that I did everything in my power to deliver the best possible results for the client. It just didn't work out and that's okay.

I still have two previous campaigns where the client was profitable, and that's enough proof for me that I'm able to make future clients profitable.

Maybe I'm in the same position as before, but I have changed.

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Great work!

What sort of headlines are you using? Could you provide an example? What do you include in the body? Just curious about what it is that gets someone to respond.

Are you using any software or other tools to create and send these emails?

Any insights would be very appreciated.

Thanks
Sure here is my approach:

I don't use any software or other tools to create and send my emails. The only tool I use is Mailtrack to see how many people have opened my email. I manually send each email.

I start by creating a list of local leads who are already running Google Ads but their ads could be improved. If anyone is interesting I can describe in more detail how I find those leads.

Here is my Email: (I send it in German. I used DeepL to translate it)

Suggestions for Optimising Your Google Ads Campaign

Hello [Their Name],

My name is [], I am 18 years old and I completed my Abitur in [my city] last year. In preparation for my marketing degree, I am already helping multiple companies to optimise their Google ads and improve their online visibility.

I have noticed that you are running Google ads in several cities and that they are displayed among the top results for each search query. However, I suspect that you are currently not getting the results and profits from Google Ads that would make you happy. That is because there are still some aspects that could improve your ads to make you stand out even more and target the right users.

In the attached screenshot you can see your ad for the keyword: "[keyword + city]:

[Screenshot of their ad shown alongside their competitiors]

Currently, your ad does not stand out clearly from others. To increase relevance for the user, I recommend creating individual ads for each city. For example, for the search query "[same keyword + city as above]", the ad title could also be formulated accordingly to stand out as the most relevant advert for the user. In addition, a customised landing page matching the ad and city could appeal to users in a more relevant way.

Optimising these aspects would result in your ad standing out from the competition by being much more relevant to the user. As a result, more potential customers would click on your ad and you would get more customers.

I hope you find these tips helpful. I have a lot of experience in this sector of online marketing and can help you optimise your Google ads. I would be happy to have a chat with you to explain further details and share my specific ideas for your business.

Are you interested and do you have time for a quick chat in the next few days?

Greetings
[my name]

Last edited:

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Sure here is my approach:

I don't use any software or other tools to create and send my emails. The only tool I use is Mailtrack to see how many people have opened my email. I manually send each email.

I start by creating a list of local leads who are already running Google Ads but their ads could be improved. If anyone is interesting I can describe in more detail how I find those leads.

Here is my Email: (I send it in German. I used DeepL to translate it)

Suggestions for Optimising Your Google Ads Campaign

Hello [Their Name],

My name is [], I am 18 years old and I completed my Abitur in [my city] last year. In preparation for my marketing degree, I am already helping multiple companies to optimise their Google ads and improve their online visibility.

I have noticed that you are running Google ads in several cities and that they are displayed among the top results for each search query. However, I suspect that you are currently not getting the results and profits from Google Ads that would make you happy. That is because there are still some aspects that could improve your ads to make you stand out even more and target the right users.

In the attached screenshot you can see your ad for the keyword: "[keyword + city]:

[Screenshot of their ad shown alongside their competitiors]

Currently, your ad does not stand out clearly from others. To increase relevance for the user, I recommend creating individual ads for each city. For example, for the search query "[same keyword + city as above]", the ad title could also be formulated accordingly to stand out as the most relevant advert for the user. In addition, a customised landing page matching the ad and city could appeal to users in a more relevant way.

Optimising these aspects would result in your ad standing out from the competition by being much more relevant to the user. As a result, more potential customers would click on your ad and you would get more customers.

I hope you find these tips helpful. I have a lot of experience in this sector of online marketing and can help you optimise your Google ads. I would be happy to have a chat with you to explain further details and share my specific ideas for your business.

Are you interested and do you have time for a quick chat in the next few days?

Greetings
[my name]

Thanks.

This is brilliant. You're off to a great start, especially at your age. I really appreciate your response and it was very helpful.

Good luck on your business!

I'll keep checking back to see your progress. :)

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
If you need help getting started with Google Ads, I would highly recommend checking out all posts and videos of Andy Black.

I wouldn't be here without him. I learnt a lot from him
There was another user that said the same exact thing recently. I think people need to start listening.

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Thanks.

This is brilliant. You're off to a great start, especially at your age. I really appreciate your response and it was very helpful.

Good luck on your business!

I'll keep checking back to see your progress. :)
Thank you! :)

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
Update 6.02.24

Landed my next testclient today :)

Outreach is going fantastic. I am getting feedback every day. And I have 3 more meetings scheduled in 2 weeks.

My goal for February is 4 more clients:

1/4 done

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
15.02.24 MEGA-UPDATE

Let's start with the positives:

• I have signed another client (2/4 --> goal ). But this time it's a much bigger business than all the previous ones. I went from managing 300€-450€ Google Ads accounts to now over 2500€ per month accounts. That's a big achievement for me :)
  • I have 5 more meetings planned in the next week. I honestly don't know when it would be too much work for me, but I know I can't help everyone if I want to get good results for my clients. I may pick 2 or 3 more clients, but only ones that I have a good feeling about.

The negative update:

• Remember I told you I only had one client left, but he wanted to keep working with me? Guess who ghosted me after the test month. One day I woke up and he blocked me and kicked me out of his account. The sad thing is that he was really friendly before. The campaign is still running. I created it in the test month and now he keeps the benefits. But that's okay with me. I'm not angry.
    • I've come to the conclusion that I'm not doing test months anymore.
  • Off topic but I'm going through a breakup right now. The funny thing is that I've realised that my coup mechanism is to work more. I'm not really sad because I know it's the right decision to break up but it still sucks. But no one can make me unhappy. I'm still grateful for everything in my life and I still have myself and my family. I'm happier than I've ever been

Last edited:

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023

Got another new big client (3/4 -> goal). I managed to convince them of my approach and we will start a 4-month test trial. I am getting paid 600€ per month. We have agreed on this but the contract has not yet been signed.

My meeting yesterday also went well and another big client shows interest in my service. I offered him an analysis of his Google Ads account and will speak with him this afternoon. There is a good chance that he will become my next client.

Now I want to focus on giving my clients the best results possible. I am confident in my skills and I think that I can definitely improve their results. But I still want to bring my Google Ads Skills to the next level.

@Andy Black are there any resources you can recommend to me? For example I want to learn to use Excel to analyze and optimize my campaigns but I don’t really know where to start. I can’t find any proper courses or videos on youtube and some of your videos on excel require a good level of expertise to even follow along haha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.