The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the best thing you got from the forum?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
There are so many great posts on here and some contributors (@Johnny boy , @Andy Black among others) have this thing where I feel like it's Christmas whenever I see one of their posts.

However I am interested what you would consider the single most valuable thing.

Mine is @Kak 's podcast.

I started listening to it last week and it's shocking how much value and authenticity is on there. To me it's on the same level as the huberman lab podcast and The game by Hormozi.
I really enjoyed the recent episode on thing big and think bigger.
It showed me that raising capital is not just for big boy established entrepreneurs.

(P.s. if your reading this Kak, I love your voice. It's really this perfect mix between masculine and intellectual.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
There are so many great posts on here and some contributors (@Johnny boy , @Andy Black among others) have this thing where I feel like it's Christmas whenever I see one of their posts.

Mine is @Kak 's podcast.

I started listening to it last week and it's shocking how much value and authenticity is on there. To me it's on the same level as the huberman lab podcast and The game by Hormozi.
It showed me that raising capital is not just for big boy established entrepreneurs.

(P.s. if your reading this Kak, I love your voice. It's really this perfect mix between masculine and intellectual.)

What a nice sentiment.

It's really this perfect mix between masculine and intellectual.

I AM NEVER GOING TO LET THIS DIE. LOLOLOLOL.

(This might very well be the best thing I've gotten from this forum. It's just that good.)

KiwiEC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jan 5, 2023
France
Chatting with people who sees the world like me.

In a scripted society, reading stories and experiences from people who made it or who try to is my daily slap in the head which keeps me moving ahead.

Thank you for this.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Mine is @Kak 's podcast.

Ha! This is awesome. I’m so glad you enjoy the podcast brother.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
The Summit! Meeting the forum people and actually being around people talking biz… don’t have that in my daily life. Don’t take it for granted if you do :(

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
The best thing I Got from this forum is the feeling of coming Home. As long as i Can remember I have had this voice inside tælling me: there has to be anoter Way to do this (Living life I Mean). As a Child I watched the grownups around me express their frustration with their work, but the same people ended up retiring from the very same jobs they hate. A few family members actually got a medal from the Danish Queen (which is given to people who have 40 years anniversaries).

Finding this forum and the people in it makes me feel like it’s okay to finally listen to that voice inside me and not only listen to it, but have it as a guide. It feels so natural for me to see, feel and act the way MJ has written about, but i had to go through a lot of crap before i had the courage to listen.

Thank you all for keep reminding me that there definitely is another - and better - way to life this life. It is the Unscripted life and I am loving every step <3

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Mar 15, 2018
Best thing for me has been the people I met “in real life” as opposed to just online.

You mentioned @Andy Black and he’s been helpful where I set up Basecamp that I used for my volunteer work and also for some consultants who work for us remote. Amazing tool, he took the time out of his schedule to help a stranger.

@Kak became a friend partly because of his show. It’s not just useful advice, its also inspiring. I get pumped listening on my drive to the office or back…

I’d like to think a place like this offers what you are willing to make of it.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
its also inspiring. I get pumped listening to the perfect mix of masculine and intellectual on my drive to the office or back…

Fixed it for ya. ;)

the-book-of-boba-fett-this-is-the-way.gif

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Where is the link to your podcast and how can i become a guest on it?
You’ve been here for almost 2 years.

He has recorded well over 300 episodes and almost all of them were linked here from the forum.

There is a search magnifying glass in the top right hand corner of the forum. Use it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Where is the link to your podcast and how can i become a guest on it?

Just search Kyle Keegan in your podcast app.

As far as being a guest, I don’t take guest requests. Most of the time I’m solo unless I invite someone.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Main things I've got from the forum:
  1. Friends and connections.
  2. A place I can pop into as a break from work, and to keep me sane (so long as I avoid the drama).
  3. Improving my ability to help people untangle themselves.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
Just search Kyle Keegan in your podcast app.

As far as being a guest, I take guest requests. Most of the time I’m solo unless I invite someone.
I would like to send you a guest request on my own behalf
  1. Honing my ability to help people untangle themselves.
Please help me here. Genuinely

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I don’t take guest requests. I mistyped that. Please know, it’s not just you. I had a couple of boring episodes early on from people that invited themselves.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
There's a great line by Steve Martin:

"Be so good they can't ignore you."

How do you get invited onto podcasts as a guest?

How do you get invited to give presentations?

How do you get invited to anything really?

Do good things. Be *seen* doing good things. Good things will happen.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
There's a great line by Steve Martin:

"Be so good they can't ignore you."

How do you get invited onto podcasts as a guest?

How do you get invited to give presentations?

How do you get invited to anything really?

Do good things. Be *seen* doing good things. Good things will happen.
My new years resolution is to be so good that I can be on Kak's podcast, and I would like YOUR help to untangle myself so I can finally become successful, because quite frankly I am probably the least successful person this forum has ever and will ever see so far, I am really down bad, at least the ratio of being so far behind to finally lifting myself will be a lofty gap in comparison, if I ever do find success...

I appreciate you posting the links and I will thoroughly peruse them when I am home later tonight, is it okay if I PM you? And thank you guys

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
Real talk. I see all of these 'youtube' entrepreneurs online, the likes of Alex Hormozi, Tai Lopez, Alex Becker etc. Who all reference their come up years --- before success quite often as being guided along by the help of mentors. So right now my ultimate wish is to find a mentor somehow. I know it's a mutual exchange and not a hand out or charity case type thing. I am genuinely curious, as someone who is infinitely motivated but has no idea where to start, I feel a mentor would be invaluable. The question is, how do I find a mentor?

To those who had mentors starting up, how did you find them / meet them? I feel that learning this process would be one of the best things I could ever get from this forum, let alone EVER getting, so any intel would be amazing.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Friendships and some level of mentorship.

@Vigilante helped me make my first dollar in e-commerce a LONG time ago. We had a lot of fun on the phone. I eventually sold him the company.

@GPM has been a close friend for years now. Dude is like a brother.

@Antifragile is one of my absolute favorite people on the world.

@thechosen1 is the only forum guy I ever see in person any more, and appreciate him.

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Meeting great entrepreneurs like @Kak in person and connecting with guys like @Antifragile @SteveO @BigRomeDawg @Ravens_Shadow @Johnny boy has been well worth it for the networking alone - lots of friends made. Not to mention talking to @MJ DeMarco himself a couple times through text and email.

This forum is amazing. Would love to meet all of you in person at another summit. The advice here is world class and life changing. I haven’t made millions yet but it’s helped me go from 0 to 1% net worth for my (young) age. Definitely worth the networking, mentorship and knowledge ! Love it!

And shout out to @Andy Black , @fastlane_dad and @NeoDialectic for all the website and marketing advice too.

Trait

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh
The best thing about this forum, is the feeling of "I am not alone in this type of endeavor". The pressure and friction of executing on an idea would have probably been too much If I didn't see other people in this forum doing the same.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
It's a bit of a cheesy answer, but I'm inclined to think that the best thing to happen to me on this forum hasn't happened yet.

As for what has actually happened, it has to be Kyle kindly making a podcast episode answering a question of mine.

I do feel privileged to be aware of this forum and to be allowed to participate here.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Interacting with fellow entrepreneurs new and experienced. To learn their about their stories, how they got started, where they are going. Why they got into this space in the first place.

The ability and understanding about helping others. I went to Chipotle this past Thursday last week and I found a homeless old lady taking care of a cat. We actually got to talking and she has been homeless for 13 years living on the streets where I live. She has this skin condition that she uses Aloe to help her. She never asked for money, alcohol, or drugs. She didn't even ask for a place to stay. All she wanted was a conversation from another person. She even was willing to give up one of her gift cards just to buy me Chipotle. I feel terrible, I wish I could have done something for her, but couldn't. She gave me valuable advice which was HEALTH was wealth, always love your loved ones, even at your lowest everything will be okay.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Last edited:

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
My new years resolution is to be so good that I can be on Kak's podcast, and I would like YOUR help to untangle myself so I can finally become successful, because quite frankly I am probably the least successful person this forum has ever and will ever see so far, I am really down bad, at least the ratio of being so far behind to finally lifting myself will be a lofty gap in comparison, if I ever do find success...

I appreciate you posting the links and I will thoroughly peruse them when I am home later tonight, is it okay if I PM you? And thank you guys

Let me clarify that for you. Your New Year’s resolution is to read through dozens of gold threads on this forum which give you all the information you need to succeed. After you’ve done that and asked some well thought out questions along the way your resolution is to start your own thread documenting your own progress and things you learn along the way. Over the course of several months or years others will come along and marvel at your success and want to learn more about how you did it. Once you are at that point then maybe you will be invited. Keep in mind that most people he’s had on there have been at this for many years or even decades. Be aggressive every day but be patient with your progress too, you’re young and by the time you’re good enough for the invite his show will in all likelihood be 1000x bigger which will make it that much more rewarding for you.

To answer the question of the thread, it is the community aspect. I have made some great friends and had amazing conversations with many members here. The single biggest value I see though is that any person from any part of the world can come here and have 70,000+ people ready, able and willing to help them achieve their goals. I don’t know of a single other place like this that isn’t a bunch of crabs in a bucket.

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Humblings.
Humblings on the daily.

I never thought I was stupid and I'm capable of working out my faults but there is nothing more painful than reading certain progress threads where people almost seem to magically fall backwards into the results and the business you yourself have been fighting tooth, nail, and claw for over the course of a year or two. Even more so when you realize that they either did obvious things that you missed, or they took action on things that you wrote off as too obvious or oversaturated to work so you skipped them and ended up working 5x as hard for 1/10th the results. In the end, realizing that there's no outlined safe path is the most paramount takeaway I see in all of these, and risk taking and just making moves is the order of the day if a young entrepreneur wants to win his freedom and provide value.

Asides that, the other progress threads are inspiring, even if I don't have the deep industry INSIDERS knowledge, the network, or the ability to call up an old friend for an introduction to a big wig or to get a half mil$ investment, seeing people make their moves and make it work even in the face of covid and post-covid uncertainty and economic turmoil is inspiring.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.