The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Thoughts On Meditation?

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
I began meditating 2 weeks ago. The reason was because I realized my mind has been drifting with thoughts for a very, long time. I guess most of you know our thoughts are the starting point for how we feel throughout the day and consequently, for how we act.

I noticed huge improvements. I can't describe this improvement exactly, but I feel more "mindful", especially in social interactions. You become aware of your thoughts and stop them before they develop into a chain of other, negative or useless thoughts.

I believe in today's age where we are bombarded with information, meditation is a must. Otherwise we are going to be taken away from this relentless river of information.

Anyways, in terms of "business", I didn't notice much improvement, however, I started being aware of the thoughts that made me wanna quit something, such as feelings of despair and thoughts related to shiny object syndrome ("there must be something better I can do").

What's your experience?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Pretty much the same as you. I am more conscious about my thoughts, and why they happen. I can recognize negative thought patterns much quicker and therefore start working on reframing them earlier than before.

Wil22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia,Pa
I began meditating 2 weeks ago. The reason was because I realized my mind has been drifting with thoughts for a very, long time. I guess most of you know our thoughts are the starting point for how we feel throughout the day and consequently, for how we act.

I noticed huge improvements. I can't describe this improvement exactly, but I feel more "mindful", especially in social interactions. You become aware of your thoughts and stop them before they develop into a chain of other, negative or useless thoughts.

I believe in today's age where we are bombarded with information, meditation is a must. Otherwise we are going to be taken away from this relentless river of information.

Anyways, in terms of "business", I didn't notice much improvement, however, I started being aware of the thoughts that made me wanna quit something, such as feelings of despair and thoughts related to shiny object syndrome ("there must be something better I can do").

What's your experience?
For those of us who value self-improvement, daily meditation is essential. I was introduced to TM in the 70’s and have used it (intermittently) ever since. My teachers described meditators’ mindset as finding peace beneath the ocean waves. Others recommend regular practice to decrease “Monkey Mind”: bouncing from one idea, shiny object, to another. Which I do in my online biz. It has high value, low cost and provides permanent benefits.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I suggest reading The Power of Now by Eckardt Tolle ... it is a great prelude to being present, in the moment, which is the foundation to meditation. While some will dismiss the book as "woo woo" it applies to anyone who calls themselves a human being... regardless of religious affiliation.

The book has been instrumental in increasing my happiness. I believe @Valier even mentioned it as one of his "life changing" books.

Another book that I found helpful in mental discipline is The Untethered Soul, by Singer.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Many forms of meditation. As MJ said it, I also like to think of it as being present.

Becoming more observant is a way to practice presence. Appreciating details. Focusing on your senses. Breathing and being observant of your body. In social situations, noticing language, body, emotion.

I ultimately find peace and happiness in it all - you have to ultimately let go. The conscious mind is constantly churning. To stop it, and let the subconscious dance, you do that being present.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
What's your experience?
I used to meditate. My experience is that it does provide some quiet and helps you achieve some detachment from your thoughts. It's great for relaxation, which is sometimes needed.

However, meditation will not make you rich. Maybe it will make you happier. But it won't help you make more money if that's what you're after. In fact, getting into meditation PROPERLY will probably decrease your desire for money and worldly things. You'll be less and less interested in the "games" people play because you'll easily see through them. There is also a risk that you'll enter into what is known as the Dark Night of The Soul, in which you'll lose your interest and motivation in everything around you. You'll effectively become psychotic, and go through some very nasty states, and it's possible that you'll never recover.

You can, however, use meditation surgically to alter deeply held beliefs. Meditation can effectively become self-hypnosis. As you relax, your conscious mind lets its guard down, and you become more capable to access the unconscious and implant beliefs there. In deep meditation your conscious mind is no longer active, so whatever feeling and belief you create, goes straight into your unconscious as a real experience. Just like in hypnosis.

P.S. I had a thread about this before: An Unpopular Opinion - Questioning The Value of Mindfulness For Entrepreneurs

If you want to do better in business I'd say WRITE, THINK, PRAY and focus on connecting more deeply with others. All business is built upon human relationships. If you can focus on connecting more deeply with others, and you understand people's psychology and how to communicate effectively, then you are much more capable to identify needs and fulfil them. Focus on creating the BELIEFS necessary to do this through repetition and by forming habits. That will do far more to help you in whatever business you're working on.

The Power of Now by Eckardt Tolle
It is a great book - I often recommend it as well. I think the biggest takeaway is learning to not be identified with your thoughts. Having the capacity to detach from your thinking, and achieve a meta-cognitive awareness of what is going on inside your mind.

I think this is even MORE important than being present. Being present is just a WAY to achieve this detachment from your thoughts (and by the way, not the only one), so that you are not a prisoner of your own mind.

Last edited:

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
I rapidly and repeatedly switch information contexts in my workflow. This is easy while walking on a treadmill desk but hard when sitting down. While sitting, I tend to procrastinate with reading or writing while trying to clear my mind.

I found an effective method of breaking this costly habit. I already had a simple short conceptual sequence I used for meditation. Adding a physical ritual - tapping - allows me to rapidly switch info contexts even while tired and stressed.

The "tapping" or EFT movement is weird. I don't believe in Chinese meridians. However, distracting the brain with tapping does work. It purportedly relaxes the amygdala and definitely occupies nerve bandwidth, which can be useful for mitigating acute pain. During acute pain, I use wrist tapping and video game music videos.

I once saw a WW1-era video of a shellshocked soldier who could hardly walk due to chronic nervous tension. By learning to rub his thumb and fingerpads together hard, he was able to control his tension and walk normally with a smile.

World War 1 Shell Shock Victim Recovery (1910s) | War Archives
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA

Tapping is similar. So it's a no-joke method, despite the weirdness of tapping gurus about Chinese acupuncture and New Age affirmations.

My tapping method focuses on rhythmically tapping a body point with one finger, to vibrate bone and stimulate nerves. Vibrating bone feels weird.

In practice I mainly use three points. Between the eyebrows resets the intellect. Wrist radius and collarbone relax the body. Usually I only need to tap one point fewer than 10 times. That's enough to unstick a basic info context transition.

For dealing with nervous tension when tapping isn't feasible, perhaps the WW1 therapy of rubbing digit pads would work. It requires only one hand and is inconspicuous.

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
I used to meditate. My experience is that it does provide some quiet and helps you achieve some detachment from your thoughts. It's great for relaxation, which is sometimes needed.

However, meditation will not make you rich. Maybe it will make you happier. But it won't help you make more money if that's what you're after. In fact, getting into meditation PROPERLY will probably decrease your desire for money and worldly things. You'll be less and less interested in the "games" people play because you'll easily see through them. There is also a risk that you'll enter into what is known as the Dark Night of The Soul, in which you'll lose your interest and motivation in everything around you. You'll effectively become psychotic, and go through some very nasty states, and it's possible that you'll never recover.

You can, however, use meditation surgically to alter deeply held beliefs. Meditation can effectively become self-hypnosis. As you relax, your conscious mind lets its guard down, and you become more capable to access the unconscious and implant beliefs there. In deep meditation your conscious mind is no longer active, so whatever feeling and belief you create, goes straight into your unconscious as a real experience. Just like in hypnosis.

P.S. I had a thread about this before: An Unpopular Opinion - Questioning The Value of Mindfulness For Entrepreneurs

If you want to do better in business I'd say WRITE, THINK, PRAY and focus on connecting more deeply with others. All business is built upon human relationships. If you can focus on connecting more deeply with others, and you understand people's psychology and how to communicate effectively, then you are much more capable to identify needs and fulfil them. Focus on creating the BELIEFS necessary to do this through repetition and by forming habits. That will do far more to help you in whatever business you're working on.

It is a great book - I often recommend it as well. I think the biggest takeaway is learning to not be identified with your thoughts. Having the capacity to detach from your thinking, and achieve a meta-cognitive awareness of what is going on inside your mind.

I think this is even MORE important than being present. Being present is just a WAY to achieve this detachment from your thoughts (and by the way, not the only one), so that you are not a prisoner of your own mind.
This is really true. I used to have a burning obsession to achieve my goals and the ideal life, but what meditation actually does is calming this fire, which might be good in terms of hormonal balance (decrease cortisol and stress) but not so much in terms of goals-achievement. A burning desire to achieve something is really the only way to ever get it.

One thing I liked about meditation is that it makes you aware of your bad habits. Not only practical habits, but also thinking habits.

A book I got recommended (apart from "The Power of Now") is "The Secret of Secrets", which seems to be a very old book translated. It somewhat jumps into Buddhism, however, I realized Buddhism isn't a "bad" thing. I always thought of religion as a sort of useless brainwashing, however, Buddhism actually seems to be very practical in a chaotic world such as the one we live in today.

Of course, if you become a Monk, you can say goodbye to your entrepreneurs' goals. You must find a balance.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
What is the Definition of Meditating for YOU?

I love sitting on the toilet in the morning, the smell of coffee in my nose and thinking about the opportunities the day can show me.

Thats meditation to me.

Stopping the car, looking at the country and thinking about the situation and the life.

Thats meditation for me.

Going to a gym, sitting anywhere with 20 other meditators.

Thats NOT Meditation to me.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This is really true. I used to have a burning obsession to achieve my goals and the ideal life, but what meditation actually does is calming this fire, which might be good in terms of hormonal balance (decrease cortisol and stress) but not so much in terms of goals-achievement. A burning desire to achieve something is really the only way to ever get it.
Yes, I would say so. You will always find examples of the contrary though - for example Michael Singer (whose book MJ recommended above), is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He was worth upward of $275 million in 1999, so that number is probably easily doubled by now, Dotcom boom and all. I would imagine that being quite a private and unassuming individual, most of that money is currently managed via some sort of trust, so you won't be able to find much about it.

Personally I don't see meditation as a key to success in business though. Some successful people meditate, others don't. It's more something that has to do with your personality. What is essential though is learning to identify needs and fulfil them - connecting with people, and helping them. Stuff that you can learn from books like How to Win Friends & Influence People. They are psychological principles that teach you about human nature, and then it's your job to make it a habit to apply them to the point that you become the sort of person that easily connects with others and is driven to help others solve their problems.

In the end that's what it is all about - you get money from other people, so the most important thing you can work on is understanding how people work.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Meditation is ultimately a form of metacognition. Rising above your mind and understanding and being aware.

As long as our body exists in this temporal realm we are in bondage to the memories that are inscribed in our bodies as that body passes through the drama of life.

Living in the now is ultimately "mirroring" an intelligence that is shared between me and reality.

Me personaly, im an idealist. Our current physical world is the lowest representation of a psychological world which is the highest. Same thing plato said with the "forms".

You almost HAVE to be an idealist to beleive in meditation. Otherwise you are a materialist and just stuck with a body and a bunch of miserable memories. Materialist beleive the physical world is the most powerful and only existence.

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
You almost HAVE to be an idealist to beleive in meditation. Otherwise you are a materialist and just stuck with a body and a bunch of miserable memories. Materialist beleive the physical world is the most powerful and only existence.
To be honest I don't see how this follows... there are many atheists and materialists out there who "believe" in the beneficial effects of meditation. Many of them, including Sam Harris, think that there is nothing supernatural about meditation. Meditation just quiets the part of the mind that creates the process of the ego, thereby opening up the potential for an egoless state - the mind functioning without the process that gives rise to a center, or an ego. Thomas Metzinger would be the most coherent and thorough of this breed of hardcore materialists who are very much sympathetic to both Buddhism and meditation.

Furthermore, you could also be a Monist, as Spinoza was for example, so I don't see a clear boundary between materialism and idealism.

Prodox

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jun 1, 2020
Tokyo
Meditation is a vital part of my morning routine.

It just puts me in the right frame of mind to take the day on.

It's not always easy though, sometimes I don't want to meditate, and on those days I meditate for longer because those are the days I really need it.

I mostly do mindful and mantra meditation, but have experienced TM meditation and Zen meditation (in a Japanese temple with monks).

By the way, TM meditation is just mantra meditation, but it has formed into this creepy cult. It's the Scientology of meditation.

Meditation has really helped me with my mind chatter, and my self-reflection.

Also, there are many scientific papers backing meditation. I like to read neuroscience and psychology papers to help me understand how to be more productive and I come across meditation a lot in them.

Here is the most recent one I read: Brief Mindfulness Meditation Improves Attention in Novices: Evidence From ERPs and Moderation by Neuroticism

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Furthermore, you could also be a Monist, as Spinoza was for example, so I don't see a clear boundary between materialism and idealism

Interestingly enough, Spinoza is probably the closest thing in philosophy to the “power of now”. The average person in society just isn’t drawn to philosophy as it requires a totally different personality and mindset.

“God has the idea of this or that body sub species aternitatis”-forgot which proposition

he is basically saying here that there exists an “intelligence” in our mind that perceives things outside the aspect of time. Under the aspect of eternity in Latin.

“the mind can only exercise memory or imagination while the body endures”-don’t know the proposition off the top of my head.

he’s saying here that the physical is distinct from the mental but the same thing. And that the mental can exist outside of time. And that our body is the one that creates the ego because time created the body.

But anyways these ideas will ultimately always be up for debate as they are the “difficult questions” of life. Like what is reality. Does god exist. What is a human being. I’ve reached a conclusion on this myself and found out that it’s best to not try to change other people’s mind but to engage in Socratic Dialogue. But sadly the average person just doesn’t give a sh*t about any of these tough questions so it’s really a waste of time.:rofl:

:p

Last edited:

MattWorks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 8, 2020
Vancouver

What's your experience?

I started meditating about 4 years ago (I am 26 now) and I have meditated almost every day since (sometimes for 5 minutes, sometimes for 30). "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle is a fantastic book that covers Mindfulness.

I found that meditating has helped me slow down my mind in the demanding and stressful job I currently have (In a way that allows me to think more complete and not stress). Over time I have noticed that I find myself to be more calm in situations where I would usually be "short" or "snappy" (this may be because of Emotional Intelligence books I have read too).

Keep it up! I have found meditation to have a huge impact!

Matt

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Buddha was asked, “What have you gained from meditation?” He replied, “Nothing!” Then he continued, “However, let me tell you what I have lost: anger, anxiety, depression, insecurity, and fear of old age and death.”

Sid781

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I suggest reading The Power of Now by Eckardt Tolle ... it is a great prelude to being present, in the moment, which is the foundation to meditation. While some will dismiss the book as "woo woo" it applies to anyone who calls themselves a human being... regardless of religious affiliation.

The book has been instrumental in increasing my happiness. I believe @Valier even mentioned it as one of his "life changing" books.

Another book that I found helpful in mental discipline is The Untethered Soul, by Singer.

I second this regarding Eckhardt Tolle's Power of Now @MJ DeMarco!

mssharlenes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 11, 2020
Vancouver, Canada

I second The Untethered Soul.

sam108@nahaka

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2020
India
I think you really kinda guy who indeed is interested in meditation which is really a good thing to build one's life. Meditation has the ability to form one's life. Keep it up.
I had started it in 1995 and I want to share my experience with like-minded people.
I want to ask you some questions regarding meditation.

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
Buddha was asked, “What have you gained from meditation?” He replied, “Nothing!” Then he continued, “However, let me tell you what I have lost: anger, anxiety, depression, insecurity, and fear of old age and death.”
Very well said. I started noticing this, too!

jasonbuilds

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Jul 12, 2020
California
Meditation transformed my life.

If I could give my TLDR-ish summary of meditation for people who are new or haven't done it before it would be this:

At any given time, you can be aware of and notice certain things about yourself if you slowed down and paid attention. You can get yourself to notice and feel the beating of your heart. You can notice and feel where your tongue is sitting in your mouth right now. You can feel how your butt feels sitting in your chair.

You can also notice what your thoughts are doing and saying right now as they happen.

Your thoughts are real, physical phenomenons that your mind constantly produces that you have no control over. You cannot get your mind to stop thinking thoughts just as you cannot get your heart to stop beating.

By sitting still, closing your eyes, and trying to keep your focus on one thing -- most commonly in meditation, your breath... you will notice just how often your thoughts gets you carried away from your focus.

This is the practice of meditation. The goal is to be aware of your thoughts as they happen. It is not to stop having thoughts -- that is impossible.

The goal is to get better at noticing your thoughts when they happen.

The better you get at this practice of noticing your thoughts, the more life changing benefits you will see. Some of the benefits I've seen are:

1. I can quickly determine which of my thoughts are garbage and which are useful to me and cultivate the ones that are useful.
This led to stronger self confidence. This doesn't mean I stopped having bad thoughts, I do. But I am aware when they happen and I don't let myself get sucked in and keep beating myself up. I simply start thinking better thoughts.

2. I can focus more easily on my tasks. It is usually my failure to notice a thought or desire to be doing something else that causes me to lose focus or procrastinate. By meditating I am better at noticing these things.

3. Noticing my thoughts also help me get better at noticing my emotions. I can notice when I am getting frustrated or getting into an unproductive state. Sometimes, I notice when my thoughts are leading me to a bad or risky emotional state too.

4. My relationship with myself and people are better. I am less judgmental and I don't get sucked into drama about who did what and why it was bad. I have less and less arguments in my head about politics, business, about what he/she should be doing for me, etc, etc.

Oops, sorry thought this would be a TLDR...

Anyway keep up the practice of meditation if y'all are doing it! And for anyone who haven't started or haven't practiced in a while I highly encourage you guys to try it!
Start small, 5-10 minutes every day and work up to twice a day. Then go for 15 and 20 minute sessions.

I promise you will see benefits in your life!!

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain

What's your experience?
Although most consider meditation essential, it's pretty boring. Especially when there's countless better things you could do.

If you want to meditate, find your own style. It doesn't need to be starring on a wall for half an hour. For me, for example, it's almost like a breathing exercise.
- While I rest between series (after lifting weights), I meditate.
- After I dive into the pool for over a minute, I breathe and meditate.
- When I walk around to relax, I think about nothing.

It doesn't follow the official term, but for me it's much better than reserving time to do nothing. I want to move!

Last edited:

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Meditation has made me realise just how many useless or negative thoughts I have. At the same time this heightened awareness has made me actually feel unhappy because I keep battling to change the thoughts to a more positive tune, which does not feel natural.
I guess in my case ignorance was bliss.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA

What did buddha say to the hotdog stand dude?

-Make me one with everything.

:hilarious:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
“God has the idea of this or that body sub species aternitatis”-forgot which proposition

he is basically saying here that there exists an “intelligence” in our mind that perceives things outside the aspect of time. Under the aspect of eternity in Latin.

“the mind can only exercise memory or imagination while the body endures”-don’t know the proposition off the top of my head.

he’s saying here that the physical is distinct from the mental but the same thing. And that the mental can exist outside of time. And that our body is the one that creates the ego because time created the body.
Ultimately, what Spinoza is saying is that the finite world (your mind, my mind, natura naturata, etc.) is unreal. Only Substance, ie God, The Absolute (or natura naturans) is real. I very much agree with the acosmist reading of Spinoza as the correct reading of his writings.

So yes, definitely he would be sympathetic to meditation (or rather - contemplation, as it was known in the West).

But sadly the average person just doesn’t give a sh*t about any of these tough questions so it’s really a waste of time.:rofl:
I would say because they don't see the value in metaphysical speculation. And as of late, neither do they see the value in ethics, since most people tend to adopt a "what feels right" philosophy without much rigor... a symptom of the ages.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Meditation transformed my life.
Thanks for sharing. My question would be how has meditation affected your business/entrepreneurship?

I have yet to see someone for whom it really had a positive effect on business. Sure, many people have been helped by it personally, and in terms of happiness. But on business I've seen it either have a negative or a neutral effect.

I'm not a big fan of the guy I'll mention next at all (lol), but I do agree with him on one thing: meditation - "You can go sit on top of a mountain top and meditate all day, but you're not going to change the world on a mountain top." Grant Cardone

I have discovered that business success is about being driven, taking action, staying motivated, and knowing how to connect with people, listen to them, and give them what they want.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.