The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

xShepherdx's Progress Thread: Building A Fastlane Business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Not a business related update but I finally got my finances back in order after getting rid of the last business.

And, after doing a lot of soul-searching and work on myself, I decided it was finally time to propose to my girlfriend of 10 years. But I didn't want to just do a regular proposal...

So, on a trip to Kentucky I secretly called 15+ breeders and found an amazing breeder who had a little black lab pup that was everything we've ever dreamed of. I Venmo'd him the deposit for the dog in the airport bathroom and kept the pup a secret until the proposal. I ordered a ring from china (saved about $4k lol) and I had everything set to go for the pick up date.

My whole family helped me surprise my GF with both the proposal and the pup and it was amazing. We all ugly cried tears of joy and I was able to make two of my girlfriend's life-long dreams come true in one day (get proposed to/eventually married and have a dog of her own).

Here's some photos of our little family:

IMG_5121.jpeg
IMG_5587.jpg

P.S. I'm still working on Fastlane projects but have been spending 80% of my time getting my mindset and life back in order. The pup has helped with this tremendously and is a great source of motivation. I hope to share more updates soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
Jan 18, 2022
Not a business related update but I finally got my finances back in order after getting rid of the last business.

And, after doing a lot of soul-searching and work on myself, I decided it was finally time to propose to my girlfriend of 10 years. But I didn't want to just do a regular proposal...

So, on a trip to Kentucky I secretly called 15+ breeders and found an amazing breeder who had a little black lab pup that was everything we've ever dreamed of. I Venmo'd him the deposit for the dog in the airport bathroom and kept the pup a secret until the proposal. I ordered a ring from china (saved about $4k lol) and I had everything set to go for the pick up date.

My whole family helped me surprise my GF with both the proposal and the pup and it was amazing. We all ugly cried tears of joy and I was able to make two of my girlfriend's life-long dreams come true in one day (get proposed to/eventually married and have a dog of her own).

View attachment 54885
View attachment 54886

P.S. I'm still working on Fastlane projects but have been spending 80% of my time getting my mindset and life back in order. The pup has helped with this tremendously and is a great source of motivation. I hope to share more updates soon!
This is phenomenal.

Congrats, my dude. I wish yall all of the success and happiness in the world.

Edit: I'm just gonna say it: you 3 are too beautiful and wholesome for me.

Cheers.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022

View attachment 54885
View attachment 54886

That's F*cking WONDERFUL man!! :love:

Good luck in your marriage and I hope this will be a wonderful journey!

I'm still working on Fastlane projects but have been spending 80% of my time getting my mindset and life back in order. The pup has helped with this tremendously and is a great source of motivation.
This is living proof that there is NO such thing as "work-life balance".

It's work-life synergy:
  • Use the joy you get from home as motivation to work harder at your business.
  • Use the $$$ generated by your business to become a better provider and protector at home.

It's not A or B.

It's A which leads to more B, which leads to more A, which leads to more B, and so on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

View attachment 54885
View attachment 54886

Congrats Shep.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.