What's new

[Progress Thread] Building a Guru Business

Anything related to matters of the mind
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Martin Boeddeker

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 5, 2018
Messages
180
Location
Paderborn, Deutschland
Rep Bank
$1,090
User Power: 199%
I decided to build this thread for my own accountability because I like the vibe of this forum.

Short story about me: 42 old German with a degree in engineering and marketing, did not like that my company was one of the biggest Russian companies when the Ukranie war started in 2014, left build a software company. Closed it und transistioned to the marketing guru, get-rich-biz-op space for a while, had some success ($500k in affiliate sales & $100k selling my own webinar offer) but it was not sustainable, so I tried to get a 9-to-5 job locally in 2024, finally got a low level marketing role and real burnout because I did not get along with my boss, got a new job after the software I promoted got a new CEO.

Then I got fired 2 months later after the new CEO had an appendix rupture and almost died and the company downsized.

Since then spend a lot of time with AI (especially using AI for theraphy like stuff, which is really great).

Wrote two books about the topic (Clarity On Demand - > Get Clarity On Demand (PDF-Sales Funnel) and AI Journaling Amazon.com: AI Journaling: See Yourself Clearly and Finally Act on What You Already Know eBook : Böddeker, Martin: Kindle Store (Amazon).

Now turning that into a coaching business.

The goal is to turn that into a high-end Group Coaching business that makes about $500k/year (which would be 100 clients at $5k, so roughly 10 / month... )

While the short term goal is to get my first 5 beta clients.

My biggest WAS fear and mind F*ck, which I finally got a hold on with AI.

Now that I left enough of that mindfuck behind my biggest contraint is consistent execution and putting in the reps. (publishing content, building an audience, selling coaching).

In the last year, I've developed /invented a lot of frameworks, and now it's time to share them with the world.

For the beta clients, I will tie my launch to an SEO campaign to promote Marisa Murgatroyd experience product masterclass launch (pretty similar business model to Jeff Walker product launch formular, which is probably better known).

First goal is to get about 5 Sales ($2,497 with 50% commission) by posting Youtube video reviews, writing blog posts about that and promoting it to my own 2000 people email list and offer my own program as a bonus.

For my business the traffic main focus is running Laurel Portie's $5-Facebook ads system (Budget about $500 / month) & Youtube...

The main content strategy is about building trust first and generating conversations via DMs to keep the sales process simple.

First video on the topic I released:

View: https://youtu.be/X2Dcz4v2Rpk
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom