The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would be really grateful for

Pave1l

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 17, 2023
Hi there, my name is Pavel
I am 18 and considering what business is the best to start. (my goal is 10K$ per month at first)

I have never had a job, but I have a lot of knowledge in spheres of self-development, marketing and fitness.

My goal is earning some money ASAP because I want later to start high entry price business but now there is a big lack of cash in my pocket.

I would be really grateful for any value from you or maybe mentorship

I have thoughts about starting my courses, consultations or email business, trying affiliate marketing or website, blog, something with AI, maybe learn high value skills.

There are so many options that I don’t know what to choose…

P.S.
And It would be greate to find like minded people here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gideron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2023
There are so many options that I don’t know what to choose…
I understand exactly what you mean. I am currently 19 years old and at the exact same point as you are I guess.

From what I have read here so far, the best thing to do is to just get going, it is not about choosing the "perfect" option.

How have your experiences been, did you make any progress since your post?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...