G
Guest34764
Guest
Hey so i guess i'll introduce myself. I've already been on the forums for a few days but i never really gave myself a proper introduction.
Alright lets begin!So starting with my age i suppose, I'm currently 15 and i don't currently work. I'm learning Java and Script in the mean-time because eventually i want to be a entrepreneur and start my own business online! I've already read MJ DeMarco's book and i absolutely loved it. I have always had a different views on business/Life already and it's nice to know other people do as well!
My name is Zachary but y'all can just call me Zach for short or Omega. I'm not a rich boy or anything but in the next 10 years i will fully dedicate myself to living the fast lane (yay).
There's not much else to say i suppose so if y'all have any questions i'll reply to them in the thread or in a PM. If you want to mentor me at anytime i will gladly accept your help. Also another thing is will probably be the last time i mention my age because it's getting quite stale and i don't want people thinking i'm using my young age as an excuse to my mistakes and what-not. Treat me like an adult please. That's bout it, thanks for listening you cool kids (or adults)
Alright lets begin!So starting with my age i suppose, I'm currently 15 and i don't currently work. I'm learning Java and Script in the mean-time because eventually i want to be a entrepreneur and start my own business online! I've already read MJ DeMarco's book and i absolutely loved it. I have always had a different views on business/Life already and it's nice to know other people do as well!
My name is Zachary but y'all can just call me Zach for short or Omega. I'm not a rich boy or anything but in the next 10 years i will fully dedicate myself to living the fast lane (yay).
There's not much else to say i suppose so if y'all have any questions i'll reply to them in the thread or in a PM. If you want to mentor me at anytime i will gladly accept your help. Also another thing is will probably be the last time i mention my age because it's getting quite stale and i don't want people thinking i'm using my young age as an excuse to my mistakes and what-not. Treat me like an adult please. That's bout it, thanks for listening you cool kids (or adults)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
