The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who to listen to? How to find Mentor?

MNejc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Mar 10, 2019
Slovenia
Good day, guys,
My name is Nejc, I'm 20 years old and I'm coming from Slovenia (a small country with 2mil people in Europe). Currently and since November 2018, I'm working as an electrician for Slovenian company in Germany, as the job is based on fieldwork. As an introvert, I'm surrounded by many different people as at the job, as on the apartment which I share with two other partners.

That disturbs me but isn't the main reason why I'm writing over here. I'm writing over here, as I'm in need of help, I don't know who to listen to as last year I also met a self-employed insurance agent, who offered me an opportunity to work for him but declined the offer, however, he has told me that it isn't worth it putting all this time and work at my current job for the salary I receive, which got me thinking and making me more and more obsessed with self-employment or entrepreneurship.

Besides that, as I'm from a small country, debt free and as I'm interested in finding or getting myself a mentor or a person that is going to help me orientate in life and help me in decision making so that I end at the results I would like to achieve faster. Yet I don't know who I should meet in person and ask to mentor me, as I haven't come across any Fastlane millionaire yet and don't know if there is any in Slovenia.

Questions:
1. Who should I listen to?
2. How to find a mentor?

Many thanks for your help Fastlaners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.