• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Who to listen to? How to find Mentor?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by MNejc, Mar 13, 2019.

1. MNejc

MNejc New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $27
    Good day, guys,
    My name is Nejc, I'm 20 years old and I'm coming from Slovenia (a small country with 2mil people in Europe). Currently and since November 2018, I'm working as an electrician for Slovenian company in Germany, as the job is based on fieldwork. As an introvert, I'm surrounded by many different people as at the job, as on the apartment which I share with two other partners.

That disturbs me but isn't the main reason why I'm writing over here. I'm writing over here, as I'm in need of help, I don't know who to listen to as last year I also met a self-employed insurance agent, who offered me an opportunity to work for him but declined the offer, however, he has told me that it isn't worth it putting all this time and work at my current job for the salary I receive, which got me thinking and making me more and more obsessed with self-employment or entrepreneurship.

Besides that, as I'm from a small country, debt free and as I'm interested in finding or getting myself a mentor or a person that is going to help me orientate in life and help me in decision making so that I end at the results I would like to achieve faster. Yet I don't know who I should meet in person and ask to mentor me, as I haven't come across any Fastlane millionaire yet and don't know if there is any in Slovenia.

Questions:
    1. Who should I listen to?
    2. How to find a mentor?

Many thanks for your help Fastlaners.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  2. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille Sweeping Shadows from Dreams Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $47,664
  3. MNejc

MNejc New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $27
    Lex DeVille likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.