The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who Do They Think They Are?!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
millenials have a unique mindset. we must cater to their needs to make millions. we must cater and adapt to all generations to maximize profits.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest34764

That's the best you got? Another specious, unsupported, unsubstantiated claim against @Ubermensch, another fist full of nothing but air, despair and helpless resentment.

Man, this was a while ago, surprised you even responded to it.I had completely forgotten about it too.

Do I even want to continue trying to argue with you?Nope, seriously couldn't care about you anymore or trying to reply.It's hard trying to talk with someone as crazy as you.It's futile because of they way you think and how mighty and high you perceive yourself, and I really don't want to dissect your whole post.

Nor will it erase the documented truth: that you came to me, desperately seeking a mentor and the self-confessed problem of being unable to motivate yourself.

"desperately", Yeahhh....okay.

Message: Hey, Ubermensch. Thanks for everything you say about Nietzsche and sales and money and stuff. I feel like I am an Ubermensch, too. But I don't know how to make money. (Insert mind-bogglingly long rant about personal life and circumstances.) ... Please help!

Pretty sure this never happened.My first conversation with you was about being an Energy Broker and then it evolved into the whole mentorship deal at the end.

Alright, I'm about done, the longer I drag this on the more this thread loses value with these useless posts and arguments.

I don't care about the business you do or how much money you claim to make -- however, I do care if that business involves using the forum as your personal sales funnel.

Pretty much this, guys be careful of working with anyone on the forums, they could be con artists.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I don't care about the business you do or how much money you claim to make -- however, I do care if that business involves using the forum as your personal sales funnel.

You're post-midnight rants definitely have an witty edge to them... what's the secret? Booze? Weed? Insomnia?

I post because of the feedback I receive from members on this site. Read what others have written on my public page. Read the truth about what happened with @Omega, in the private messages below:

Hey, What's up man.Just two quick questions that's directed towards energy brokerage.If you don't mind answering It would help me a lot.

1.From my understanding, you have to take tests in order to qualify to become an energy broker.Do you know If someone under the age of law will be able to take these tests?I've looked around a lot and can't come to a decisive answer.

2.After the tests are completed I assume you start looking for suppliers to supply the energy.Do you find these suppliers locally or across the US?If not where would one really start after taking the tests?

Again, I highly appreciate it if you could take some time to answer those two questions.From reading your posts around the forum, I think you're a really awesome dude.You're the go-to man for energy brokering on these forums and I just recently picked up an interest in the energy brokering business.No real reason to sell myself so I'll just leave it at that.

Thanks for your time.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/some-good-ole-bootstrappin.68496/
Omega, Nov 24, 2015 Report
Happy to answer your questions.

If you don't mind, I'll do so in my main thread on energy brokering.

www.instagram.com/whealthandpower
Most Aggressive Guy OFF the Internet on the Planet.
Everything You Need To Know About Sales: Part 1.
Ubermensch, Nov 24, 2015 Edit Report

Sure,Just let me know when they're done.Thanks for your time man.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/some-good-ole-bootstrappin.68496/

The short answers to your questions are...

No tests are required for brokering energy.

Finding suppliers is an art.

Omega said:
I'm assuming local suppliers is key to this?
Not necessarily. It's all about price in the electricity game, because electricity is electricity. The bigger players typically have the best pricing. Typical exception is a new supplier new to the market and therefore extra hungry, therefore extra aggressive on margins.

Considering questions you and other members have submitted via pm recently, I was thinking about starting an ask me anything thread on energy sales. Think that'd be a good idea?

Ubermensch, Nov 27, 2015 Edit Report

Check this out. It demonstrates the tone and the context, who approached who.

So I'm sitting here at 11:36 PM doing absolutely nothing.

Frankly It's not fun sitting on your a$$ all day and I'm quickly getting fed up with it.All I do all day is sit on my computer and try my best to sell accounts.

I guess to make it quick and snappy, Uber you're an awesome dude and I would love to help you or offer any type of service to you.Anything to get me experience in the world of business.I wouldn't mind helping you in any way possible, as long as I do "Something".I'm young as hell and entrepreneurship is my passion.

I couldn't care less about getting paid I'm solely asking this of you to share some knowledge with me and I can work for you.

I'm sure a lot of people ask this of you and I'm positive I'm not the only one.It doesn't have to be a forever thing I just want you to help me out In areas and in return I'll gladly do any work you present me with.

I understand If you respond with a "no" or something of the sorts but please think It over and let's get something figured out.

Omega, Nov 27, 2015 Report

Sounds good, man. Good on you for having the balls to ask.

Let me know what time works for you to talk. We can talk over the weekend or next week.

Ubermensch, Nov 28, 2015 Edit Report

Whenever Is fine for me.I do have school during the weekdays.Weekends are usually fine for me.

I'd prefer something next week because I'm trying to learn as much as possible right now and watch some videos.And of course, I need to read up on energy brokering.

Thank you though for accepting my offer.

Omega, Nov 28, 2015 Report

I proceeded to set up an interview call with him and one of the largest energy brokerages in the country. Below is the response I received.

Already told him about you.

You're good to go, if you want the opportunity.

LMAO!!!

Alright So when I call him do I have to provide any details of my self?Or will he help set me up?

Again I F*cking love you.

LMFAO!!!!

You can talk to him after you close your first deal.

If you want to learn this, I will train you myself.

YES.

Make me a warrior just like you.

Man you don't understand how happy I am right now.

My heart is racing man

LMFAO, most definitely not, bud. I wish you all of the luck in your future endeavors. And if you ever do find yourself a mentor, try to show him and the opportunity he gives yo some actual respect, instead of simply paying lip service to the concept.

As for your empty insults, they don't affect me in the slightest, because as @Vigilante pointed out, my critiques have an element of "bitching" to them. Hilarious, because your behavior reminds me a whole helluva lot of my ex-girl friends. First, you say you love me. Then you say you F*cking love me. Then you curse my name. LMFAO!

@theag hope that was entertaining.

Last edited:

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading two kids argue about who is mentoring who.

F*ck sake guys.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Damn I forgot about that ICK. He took my money and I never even got the call. I was so excited too I was telling everyone about it in anticipation.

I was younger and less experienced then, I still am now, but its sad because there is a never ending supply of people at the stage I was at to prey on.

Wish I knew what happened with ZD, sounds interesting, I remember the threads and the hype.

Just to clarify, this wasn't me. I've exchanged thousands of dollars with site members, and I'm pretty sure I've spent more than I've received for work. I've paid two guys multiple times for various online work, like web design/development, marketing materials, copywriting, etc.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading two kids argue about who is mentoring who.

F*ck sake guys.

On bright side, you got to see me demonstrate how to protect your reputation against attacks from quacks and hacks: Make sure you have access to the truth, the facts, and the empirical data to prove what actually happened.

If only my opponents in the corporate world were so thoroughly obtuse as some of my critiques online. What a gift it would be, to have enemies so incompetent that the public story they concoct has absolutely no connection to the documented facts of reality.

Even more of a gift would be to have enemies that also have no sense of irony, casting aspersions like "con artist," when it is in fact they who are the con artists. It is THEY that engage in revisionist history. THEY are the ones that attack reputations with lies, distortion, and games of gossip, whispers and indirection so serpentine that they demonstrate precisely why @Ubermensch must arm himself with the wisdom in the 48 Laws of Power.

Life is full of snakes. They will tell you that they "love" you, that they "F*cking love you," when they think that you are serving their self-interest. Yet, the moment their fuzzy dreams and desires suddenly clash against the realization that hard work is necessary to win at any game, their appreciation turns to frustration, and you become the brunt of their frustration, for this shields them from their own sense of inadequacy.

@Mattie tells me that I should just take lemons and turn them into lemonade. For example, Eminem made a great and funny song about a rapper he had beef with, and the the song provides me great enjoyment. In fact, I am listening to it, and listened to it, as I thought up a post to blast and lambast every fake non-hustler that should be an outcast.

Last edited:
G

Guest34764

As for your empty insults, they don't affect me in the slightest, because as @Vigilante pointed out, my critiques have an element of "bitching" to them. Hilarious, because your behavior reminds me a whole helluva lot of my ex-girl friends. First, you say you love me. Then you say you F*cking love me. Then you curse my name. LMFAO!

Yes, that would be the order of, "Hey this guy is super cool and awesome", then switched to "Wow, this guy is an a**hole."I don't see your point in posting all of the PM's (frankly that's rude and I haven't posted anything of our convos),what does it prove?That I was happy?How does that equal
desperation"?I thought we were done with this conversation but you just like to have it go on and on, and if I don't reply then people don't get one side to everything.Posting PM's was not needed.

Mods should really step in as this will probably just get worse,I'm not going to have someone post private PM's and type "LOL" in response like a child.

Last edited by a moderator:

Denim Chicken

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 5, 2010
California
Awkward-Aaron-Paul-Drinking-Water-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Just to clarify, this wasn't me. I've exchanged thousands of dollars with site members, and I'm pretty sure I've spent more than I've received for work. I've paid two guys multiple times for various online work, like web design/development, marketing materials, copywriting, etc.

Yeah I will confirm this was not talking about you, I had no idea this thread was about or people thought this thread was about you when I posted that.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Man, this was a while ago, surprised you even responded to it.I had completely forgotten about it too.

Do I even want to continue trying to argue with you?Nope, seriously couldn't care about you anymore or trying to reply.It's hard trying to talk with someone as crazy as you.It's futile because of they way you think and how mighty and high you perceive yourself, and I really don't want to dissect your whole post.

I'm actually rather enjoying this.

Santa, it seems, has given me stupid haters online, so stupid that they apparently forget they fanboy messages to me.

@Vigilante made a distinct effort to define the nature of a legitimate accusation, hinting at the importance of empirical evidence - and dismissing hearsay.
Any fool can engage in hearsay. Case in point: @Omega.

The body language of your posts calls to mind the image of a whipped dog, running away (yelping) with its tail between its legs... yet still insisting on talking shit amidst the yelps, because that's just the type of dog you are.

At times like this, I can take a deep breath, and exhale with the comfortable satisfaction that my opponents and critiques do not have the intellectual horsepower that I do.

Since this post won't get any likes to begin with (it isn't filled with unsubstantiated, indirect accusations), I might as well say what's really going on here.

In the 48 Laws of Power, Greene advises the reader to avoid hiring "friends," because such people often quickly forget the favors offered to them. Business exposes people's character. An individual whose words quickly find themselves detached from their owner's actions makes a name for himself. He becomes "that guy."

I read your little anti @Ubermensch gossip snippets you posted in your last thread. Very cute. So you tracked down (we both know who it is) and had a chat. That's great. You know why? Because just like I have documentation from all of our conversations (don't make me break out all of the Skype messages you sent? lmfao... whoa!!) o_O ;);););););););). In fact, you-know-who - and anyone else, for that matter - either have or had written or verbal agreements in place. Concepts like non-disclosure are not a joke. Concepts like "breach of confidence" are not a joke. Lawsuits are not a joke. Civil protection orders are not a joke. Slander and libel... not laughing matters!

That's the thing you don't get here, Zach. Some people are so dumb that they figure out how to lose the golden goose and still get egg on their face. What you don't get is that it would be a bad idea for someone that worked with me closely, with months upon months of documented exchange of sensitive information (from me to him), who sat in on meetings with legitimate clients and strategic partners, discussing transactions as high as nine figures in total revenue and eight figures in total profit... it would be a pretty bad idea for someone that sat in on all of that, who was introduced to practically every person inside of my personal network (including my attorneys that specialize in lawsuits), to make the very grave error of spreading false and distorted stories about me.

So, all you're really doing is creating a bad situation for someone else.

With enemies like ya'll, who needs friends?

Please, continue to type. You have yet to disappoint. :upyours:
:smoking::tiphat:

G

Guest34764

That's the thing you don't get here, Zach. Some people are so dumb that they figure out how to lose the golden goose and still get egg on their face. What you don't get is that it would be a bad idea for someone that worked with me closely, with months upon months of documented exchange of sensitive information (from me to him), who sat in on meetings with legitimate clients and strategic partners, discussing transactions as high as nine figures in total revenue and eight figures in total profit... it would be a pretty bad idea for someone that sat in on all of that, who was introduced to practically every person inside of my personal network (including my attorneys that specialize in lawsuits), to make the very grave error of spreading false and distorted stories about me.

I'll delete the pictures, because I wouldn't put it past you to sue someone for that lmao.Well, I'm done with this thread though Mr.Alphadog.

As for that little paragraph, I sat through 0 meetings...Talked to no one but other owners of businesses, and our exchanges had little to do with sensitive information.You didn't train me either.So I don't see the point in that paragraph...Anyways, not going to let you get me down on Christmas.I won't be replying again, happy holidays everyone.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
"I don't see your point in posting all of the PM's (frankly that's rude and I haven't posted anything of our convos),what does it prove?That I was happy?How does that equal
desperation"?I thought we were done with this conversation but you just like to have it go on and on, and if I don't reply then people don't get one side to everything.Posting PM's was not needed.

I'm sorry, bro. I don't know what to do here. Did I embarrass you? My bad, dude. I really care about your feelings, and would never want to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

If an ex-girlfriend is all wrapped up in her feelings because of me, I know that I should send her some flowers, some chocolate, or that I should just tell her how beautiful she is.

What are you saying? I'm confused. Should I treat you more like a lady? My bad. I thought I was dealing with a dude still so OBSESSED with me that he has felt the need to put on his cape on become captain anti- @Ubermensch .

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You know what they say about hell, wrath, and a woman scorned. LMFAO! Man, I kill myself. kudos to my critiques for offering me so much rich material for satire and joke generation. "I F*ckin' love you, bro." Hahaha!

It is side-splittingly hilarious that someone so weirdly preoccupied with me, "exposing" me, attacking me, speaking to and conspiring with other anti- @Ubermensch haters... yammers and whimpers about the exposing of his own private messages when it was done so simply to refute the nonsense he so clearly started. Once again, no sense of self-irony.

Some of what you say is partly true. A lot of what is said - particularly in those chats - is patently false. And there's a whole lot of context and relevant back-story missing.

Mods should really step in as this will probably just get worse,I'm not going to have someone post private PM's and type "LOL" in response like a child.

Yes, mods please step in, before the hearsay gets worse, before the anti @Ubermensch propaganda becomes even more extreme, and even less real evidence is offered (just kidding, please don't... this is so damn entertaining).

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
@Ubermensch

Robert Green, Nietzsche, Dr. Lung, ...

Where else does your mind come from?

LOL. What is this, the @Ubermensch show? Ayn Rand, more than any author. Can't forget Sun-Tzu either.

Where does @Omega 's brain come from? I suspect either A) bicycle accidents, and not wearing a helmet B) atrocious American public schools or C) a combination of A and B.

Just kidding. In reality, in his "omg-like- @Ubermensch - is-so-totally-the-most-awesome-thing-ever-since-Nietzsche" phase, @Omega asked for a book list. The 50th Law recommendation obviously made an impression, as evidenced by his signature. Kind of reminds me how some girls have tattoos of me on them that will forever remind them of me.

I'll delete the pictures,

Weird. Goddamn fanboys.

As for that little paragraph, I sat through 0 meetings...Talked to no one but other owners of businesses, and our exchanges had little to do with sensitive information.You didn't train me either.So I don't see the point in that paragraph...Anyways, not going to let you get me down on Christmas.I won't be replying again, happy holidays everyone.

A little reading comprehension would go a long way.

I've never made the mistake of taking a completely disrespectful lout to business meetings; nor have I ever wasted too much time training people that have trouble motivating themselves.

Rather, I know everyone that I've worked with, and I know who would say what. In other words, you can scribble out the names if you want; @Ubermensch still knows.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The airing of the greivances on Fedtivus. Fitting.

Not much for the mods to intercede on. It's MJs sandbox, so he can do what ever he wants. We generally would let someone defend themselves against accusations made. We're not going to guide the rules of a bitch fight other than to shut it down.

MJ has parted ways previously with others over substantiated malphesance. Absent of that I've not seen sides chosen in an off-forum incident.

I'd encourage you both to shut the F*ck up, drink some eggnog, and slip into 2017 better for having had the chance to gain a few more scars.

To that end I am closing this shit show down. If either of you want it reopened take it somewhere else.

Merry Christmas.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Reopened as we have many new members who should be reading this and it's gotten buried.

While I did not call out any individual in the OP I obviously crafted my post based on a few notorious members. With that in mind, not all the warning signs are apparent in any one person.

Again,

Develop critical thinking skills.

Trust but verify.

Truth always survives investigation.

Before reaching out to a forum member do as much research on them as possible before entering any type of deal or arrangement. The research includes reading all available information about them on this forum as well as off the forum. Check for scam and fraud reports, attorney general lawsuits and the like.

As always - IMPORTANT! - I Am Not Responsible... (Required Reading)

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Really makes me sad shit apparently happens around here. Still the best corner of the internet I've found, though. :smile:

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reopened as we have many new members who should be reading this and it's gotten buried.

While I did not call out any individual in the OP I obviously crafted my post based on a few notorious members. With that in mind, not all the warning signs are apparent in any one person.

Again,

Develop critical thinking skills.

Trust but verify.

Truth always survives investigation.

Before reaching out to a forum member do as much research on them as possible before entering any type of deal or arrangement. The research includes reading all available information about them on this forum as well as off the forum. Check for scam and fraud reports, attorney general lawsuits and the like.

As always - IMPORTANT! - I Am Not Responsible... (Required Reading)

Morning bump.

The roaches seem to be coming back in full force.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
bump.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Saw this video & thought of the horrific knockouts that happened in this thread.

Excellent read for new comers to the forum. This brings in many elements of prospecting for potential partners or mentors but the key here is to do extensive research for any individual you plan to go into an arrangement with.

I'll delete the pictures

And the second lesson being when you get knocked down by a tougher opponent whether in a physical fight or a battle of logic, it's best to just stay down (or remove crime scene evidence in silence).

@Omega @Ubermensch :inpain::inpain::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Looks like ubermensch got the boot? About time. ;)

Last edited:

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
I read this thread. Alot of good info here for sure.

I remember hearing/reading that to be a "guru" you only need to be 1 step ahead of everyone else. So by this statement, the blind are still leading the blind.

Although, this thread is more about using blackhat tactics and fooling others. Which I have not seen anyone doing... except for TWO things:

- MLM's
- ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings [Crypto Currency] --> The ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ says ICOs are ‘the biggest scam ever’ )

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

dior616

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 9, 2017
Texas
What a thread... recently been intrigued by a small community on twitter. Mainly young guys jerking each other off on topics like health, wealth, and relationships, nothing wrong with that. While I respect the ideas and helping one another, what bothers me is when someone actually tries to sell their 'advice' on wealth when they have a shady background or credibility.

A useful thread about 'BRO marketing':
*UNSCRIPTED* - Introducing... BRO-MARKETING!

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Timely BUMP.

What a thread... recently been intrigued by a small community on twitter. Mainly young guys jerking each other off on topics like health, wealth, and relationships, nothing wrong with that. While I respect the ideas and helping one another, what bothers me is when someone actually tries to sell their 'advice' on wealth when they have a shady background or credibility.

A useful thread about 'BRO marketing':
*UNSCRIPTED* - Introducing... BRO-MARKETING!

Coincidental that the previous post is about BRO-MARKETING.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.