• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! Who Do They Think They Are?!

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by AllenCrawley, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Omega

Omega Absolute dominationem vitae Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,582
    I'll delete the pictures, because I wouldn't put it past you to sue someone for that lmao.Well, I'm done with this thread though Mr.Alphadog.

As for that little paragraph, I sat through 0 meetings...Talked to no one but other owners of businesses, and our exchanges had little to do with sensitive information.You didn't train me either.So I don't see the point in that paragraph...Anyways, not going to let you get me down on Christmas.I won't be replying again, happy holidays everyone.

2. Ubermensch

Ubermensch Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $365
    I'm sorry, bro. I don't know what to do here. Did I embarrass you? My bad, dude. I really care about your feelings, and would never want to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

If an ex-girlfriend is all wrapped up in her feelings because of me, I know that I should send her some flowers, some chocolate, or that I should just tell her how beautiful she is.

What are you saying? I'm confused. Should I treat you more like a lady? My bad. I thought I was dealing with a dude still so OBSESSED with me that he has felt the need to put on his cape on become captain anti- @Ubermensch .

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You know what they say about hell, wrath, and a woman scorned. LMFAO! Man, I kill myself. kudos to my critiques for offering me so much rich material for satire and joke generation. "I fuckin' love you, bro." Hahaha!

It is side-splittingly hilarious that someone so weirdly preoccupied with me, "exposing" me, attacking me, speaking to and conspiring with other anti- @Ubermensch haters... yammers and whimpers about the exposing of his own private messages when it was done so simply to refute the nonsense he so clearly started. Once again, no sense of self-irony.

Some of what you say is partly true. A lot of what is said - particularly in those chats - is patently false. And there's a whole lot of context and relevant back-story missing.

Yes, mods please step in, before the hearsay gets worse, before the anti @Ubermensch propaganda becomes even more extreme, and even less real evidence is offered (just kidding, please don't... this is so damn entertaining).

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  3. ApparentHorizon

ApparentHorizon Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,779
    @Ubermensch

Robert Green, Nietzsche, Dr. Lung, ...

Where else does your mind come from?

4. Ubermensch

Rep Bank:
    $365
    LOL. What is this, the @Ubermensch show? Ayn Rand, more than any author. Can't forget Sun-Tzu either.

Where does @Omega 's brain come from? I suspect either A) bicycle accidents, and not wearing a helmet B) atrocious American public schools or C) a combination of A and B.

Just kidding. In reality, in his "omg-like- @Ubermensch - is-so-totally-the-most-awesome-thing-ever-since-Nietzsche" phase, @Omega asked for a book list. The 50th Law recommendation obviously made an impression, as evidenced by his signature. Kind of reminds me how some girls have tattoos of me on them that will forever remind them of me.

Weird. Goddamn fanboys.

A little reading comprehension would go a long way.

I've never made the mistake of taking a completely disrespectful lout to business meetings; nor have I ever wasted too much time training people that have trouble motivating themselves.

Rather, I know everyone that I've worked with, and I know who would say what. In other words, you can scribble out the names if you want; @Ubermensch still knows.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    Kingmaker and ApparentHorizon like this.
  5. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $169,809
    The airing of the greivances on Fedtivus. Fitting.

Not much for the mods to intercede on. It's MJs sandbox, so he can do what ever he wants. We generally would let someone defend themselves against accusations made. We're not going to guide the rules of a bitch fight other than to shut it down.

MJ has parted ways previously with others over substantiated malphesance. Absent of that I've not seen sides chosen in an off-forum incident.

I'd encourage you both to shut the f*ck up, drink some eggnog, and slip into 2017 better for having had the chance to gain a few more scars.

To that end I am closing this sh*t show down. If either of you want it reopened take it somewhere else.

Merry Christmas.

Mr.C, startinup, Andy Black and 9 others like this.
  6. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $169,809
    GMSI7D and Raoul Duke like this.
  7. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $71,493
    Reopened as we have many new members who should be reading this and it's gotten buried.

While I did not call out any individual in the OP I obviously crafted my post based on a few notorious members. With that in mind, not all the warning signs are apparent in any one person.

Again,

Develop critical thinking skills.

Trust but verify.

Truth always survives investigation.

Before reaching out to a forum member do as much research on them as possible before entering any type of deal or arrangement. The research includes reading all available information about them on this forum as well as off the forum. Check for scam and fraud reports, attorney general lawsuits and the like.

As always - IMPORTANT! - I Am Not Responsible... (Required Reading)

Mr.C, Certg, GMSI7D and 13 others like this.
  8. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $8,617
    Really makes me sad sh*t apparently happens around here. Still the best corner of the internet I've found, though. :smile:

Daniel A, startinup, Roli and 3 others like this.
  9. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,659
    Morning bump.

The roaches seem to be coming back in full force.

Dwight Schrute and AllenCrawley like this.
  10. Roli

Roli Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,756
    bump.

11. Amon

Amon Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,020
    Saw this video & thought of the horrific knockouts that happened in this thread.

Excellent read for new comers to the forum. This brings in many elements of prospecting for potential partners or mentors but the key here is to do extensive research for any individual you plan to go into an arrangement with.

And the second lesson being when you get knocked down by a tougher opponent whether in a physical fight or a battle of logic, it's best to just stay down (or remove crime scene evidence in silence).

@Omega @Ubermensch :inpain::inpain::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  12. Ubermensch

Rep Bank:
    $365
    LOL.

13. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,659
    The roaches are coming out of the woodwork, beware if your a new blood.

Amon likes this.
  14. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $71,493
  15. Ravens_Shadow

Ravens_Shadow Nick Seavert - JangaFX Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,711
    Looks like ubermensch got the boot? About time. ;)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Roli, Kingmaker, G-Man and 4 others like this.
  16. Greg R

Rep Bank:
    $15,659
    bump.

17. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,492
    I read this thread. Alot of good info here for sure.

I remember hearing/reading that to be a "guru" you only need to be 1 step ahead of everyone else. So by this statement, the blind are still leading the blind.

Although, this thread is more about using blackhat tactics and fooling others. Which I have not seen anyone doing... except for TWO things:

- MLM's
    - ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings [Crypto Currency] --> The ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ says ICOs are ‘the biggest scam ever’ )

GMSI7D, dior616 and Kingmaker like this.
  18. Roli

Roli Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,756
    Beware anyone who constantly refers to themselves in the third person.

19. dior616

dior616 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $219
    What a thread... recently been intrigued by a small community on twitter. Mainly young guys jerking each other off on topics like health, wealth, and relationships, nothing wrong with that. While I respect the ideas and helping one another, what bothers me is when someone actually tries to sell their 'advice' on wealth when they have a shady background or credibility.

A useful thread about 'BRO marketing':
    *UNSCRIPTED* - Introducing... BRO-MARKETING!

AllenCrawley likes this.
  20. Greg R

Rep Bank:
    $15,659
    Timely BUMP.

Coincidental that the previous post is about BRO-MARKETING.

theag, dior616 and AllenCrawley like this.
  21. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,413
    Broception.

ZF Lee, dior616 and Greg R like this.
  22. Omega

Omega Absolute dominationem vitae Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,582
    What an interesting time this was from, reading back on this really makes me cringe. However, I see that as a good thing, It'd really suck to look back on this from two years ago-ish and think "Yeah, that was really mature"...

Nonetheless, this is a really great post to read for newcomers, Bumping.

Certg, Dami-B, GatsbyMag and 2 others like this.
  23. Kennypaul

Kennypaul Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $748
    Good talk!