- Joined
- Oct 9, 2019
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$190
$190
User Power: 13%
Hello fastlane community,
I thanked a lot about my situation and I hope that some comments on this thread can help others and me in my "new" beginning. Very short introduction, i am a nearly 22 years old mechanical student in Germany and my Journey started one year ago when I first saw a video about dropshipping. After that I've watched many videos about self development and I think I have grown a little bit, but I see myself as a naive starter and that's the reason for this Thread. Know back to my situation.
I just started to learn about Amazon Fba and I kinda neglect my studying. I have learned 2 month about Fba in a very slow way, cause I had to study and the results were that I
failed 3 exams and never started Fba.
I understood that I can't succeed in 2 full time works, so I decided to complete my study first. Was that a right decision?
Even if I have decided for my Education, I want to start some smaller Businesses, just to not lose my hunger for self development and success. Which small Business can I start for my new beginning?
And also I have some anxiety, because I break up Fba before I even started it. I don't want to be some one who jumps from Businesses to Businesses. Are there any Entrepreneurs, who broke up some Businesses and still succeed in other Businesses?
I would be very thankful for all answers
I thanked a lot about my situation and I hope that some comments on this thread can help others and me in my "new" beginning. Very short introduction, i am a nearly 22 years old mechanical student in Germany and my Journey started one year ago when I first saw a video about dropshipping. After that I've watched many videos about self development and I think I have grown a little bit, but I see myself as a naive starter and that's the reason for this Thread. Know back to my situation.
I just started to learn about Amazon Fba and I kinda neglect my studying. I have learned 2 month about Fba in a very slow way, cause I had to study and the results were that I
failed 3 exams and never started Fba.
I understood that I can't succeed in 2 full time works, so I decided to complete my study first. Was that a right decision?
Even if I have decided for my Education, I want to start some smaller Businesses, just to not lose my hunger for self development and success. Which small Business can I start for my new beginning?
And also I have some anxiety, because I break up Fba before I even started it. I don't want to be some one who jumps from Businesses to Businesses. Are there any Entrepreneurs, who broke up some Businesses and still succeed in other Businesses?
I would be very thankful for all answers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
