The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which fastlaners do you follow on Twitter?

Anything related to matters of the mind

wordwarrior

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 16, 2019
Montreal, Canada
The dark side of social media is well known and well documented. However, there is a tremendous positive side as well, at least on Twitter.

There are highly successful people out there who motivate and share good advice. First and foremost in this list is obviously @MJ DeMarco.

Here are some of the accounts that I currently follow:

@Johnny_Uzan
@JamesClear
@david_perell

As well as many more.

These accounts are chalk full of informative and motivational advice and keep the political rants either to a tolerable minimum or omit them entirely.

Who do you follow?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
The dark side of social media is well known and well documented. However, there is a tremendous positive side as well, at least on Twitter.

There are highly successful people out there who motivate and share good advice. First and foremost in this list is obviously @MJ DeMarco.

Here are some of the accounts that I currently follow:

@Johnny_Uzan
@JamesClear
@david_perell

As well as many more.

These accounts are chalk full of informative and motivational advice and keep the political rants either to a tolerable minimum or omit them entirely.

Who do you follow?
I'm not on Twitter.

c.dream87

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 1, 2016

Who do you follow?

I'm on twitter for a year, but it never occurred to me to follow the fastlaners

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks @Sanj Modha.

Are you tagging me because I need to see the thread, to do some of that moderator stuff, or because you follow me on Twitter?

I don’t log into Twitter. Or Instagram. Or LinkedIn. I find those platforms too noisy, and the signal to noise ratio too poor.

John F.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Aug 29, 2018
Arizona
Twitter is a great platform if you can manage to curate your feed to what you are looking for. Noise on Twitter can be kept to a bare minimum with little to no effort. All comments can be ignored. I use it as a news feed and it works fantastic. It's not as chaotic as people think. Just spend some time understanding how it can be used the way you want it.

I follow scientists working on anti-aging/longevity and sleep science. It helps to keep me up to date on the latest information in the field I am working my way into.

Here are just a couple:
@sleepdiplomat (sleep scientist)
@foundmyfitness (knows tons of shit)
@davidasinclair (aging/longevity)

All have fastlane businesses, they just work their tales off on massive life changing causes.

wordwarrior

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 16, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Twitter is a great platform if you can manage to curate your feed to what you are looking for. Noise on Twitter can be kept to a bare minimum with little to no effort. All comments can be ignored. I use it as a news feed and it works fantastic.

Exactly! This is precisely what makes Twitter so usable, but only if you use it right. Twitter used badly is getting into stupid arguments over politics with people you've never met. Twitter used right is a fantastic portal for the very best and most informative content and people the internet has to offer.

I created a second Twitter account (@fastlanersonly) just to follow Fastlaners only and ignore the other stuff. What I want is to get a quick dose of the good stuff without getting riled up over politics or current events.

My main Twitter account, under my real name, still has a lot of political, tech, and real life friend accounts. Since I took a break from my first Twitter account to read Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted , and other books during my commute, I discovered that my mental health started improving. Yes, I give MJ some of the credit for that :) Still, it's mostly ignoring the political/news stuff that used to get me agitated.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Twitter is a cesspool. Far too much anger, resentment, and victim mentality on that platform. Fastlaners should avoid it at all costs. If you must be on it, hire a VA to handle it.

I started to use it to promote my YouTube channel, and didn't find much value in it relative to the amount of disgust I felt every time I logged in.

I follow @Fox, @Lex DeVille and I think @masterneme as well, all on YouTube.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Twitter is a cesspool. Far too much anger, resentment, and victim mentality on that platform. Fastlaners should avoid it at all costs. If you must be on it, hire a VA to handle it.

I started to use it to promote my YouTube channel, and didn't find much value in it relative to the amount of disgust I felt every time I logged in.

I follow @Fox, @Lex DeVille and I think @masterneme as well, all on YouTube.

Ha ya I have all but quit. Too much politics and nonsense.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This seems to be the consensus. Fortunately, it numbs your brain cells. I get bored with Twitter. I have an account but rarely go there. I was going to check out google plus, but than I thought I saw they were changing some stuff.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
I follow most of fastlaners that I find helpful here. No need to use this short-good-for-nothing-with-anger twitter.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Thanks @Sanj Modha.

Are you tagging me because I need to see the thread, to do some of that moderator stuff, or because you follow me on Twitter?

I don’t log into Twitter. Or Instagram. Or LinkedIn. I find those platforms too noisy, and the signal to noise ratio too poor.

My bad, I read this as who do you follow on the FLF.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My bad, I read this as who do you follow on the FLF.
I don’t use Twitter. I follow quite a few folks in TFLF. You can check out my profile and see who I follow. Partly it’s so I have a handle on what’s happening in the forum ... because those folks seem sensible and would like or react to posts.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I don’t use Twitter. I follow quite a few folks in TFLF. You can check out my profile and see who I follow. Partly it’s so I have a handle on what’s happening in the forum ... because those folks seem sensible and would like or react to posts.

You are the wind beneath my wings. I go where you go ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.