The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to buy Instagram accounts?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Elijah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 6, 2017
Austria
Hey, have anyone of you already bought an Instagram account?
If so, where did you buy it?

Edit: Actually I have already done my research and it seems that you get them mostly via Telegram. However there are marketplaces over there which you can only join per invitation link. So the actual question is, where to find those links.

Thanks a lot!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
I just came across this marketplace ad right here in the Fastlane forum: MARKETPLACE - [HQ] Instagram accounts with followers [HQ]

(I have nothing to do with this ad... I don't even know the person who posted it)

But note that this is against Facebook/Instagram's ToS. So you have to play your cards well so you don't get banned and lose your "investment".

Personally, I would never buy social media accounts even if it wasn't against the platforms' ToS. I prefer to start from scratch and organically build relationships and grow my network. My thinking: people who know, like and trust me are going to respond to any offer I put out far better than if I just bought an account with a bazillion (hopefully real, not bot) followers overnight.

But that's just me. Do whatever rocks your boat.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I believe the BlackHatWorld forums sell IG accounts, under their Classifieds/Marketplace sub-forum.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
So.. why are you buying an IG account?

I think we should talk about that instead. The fact that the best play to buy one is Blackhatworld says a lot about that.

Are you just trying to spam people with an info product? How will this actually build a fan base?

Elijah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 6, 2017
Austria
Thanks for your answers!

I want to buy an IG account in my niche to either sell my products on this one or to promote a new IG account.

Elijah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 6, 2017
Austria
I am not quite sure, I want to dropship or private label products from this account but I want to have the social proof (meaning followers plus likes) since it should be an accessoire brand.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I am not quite sure, I want to dropship or private label products from this account but I want to have the social proof (meaning followers plus likes) since it should be an accessoire brand.

The type of account you are looking to get is called a 'stat account'; try SWAPD and then follow the fox hole where ever it takes you. Be careful though; it's a lot of 14 year olds ripping people off so always use a middle man.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.