The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Instagram Accounts to follow for Business?

Anything related to matters of the mind

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 20, 2019
I find myself on instagram a lot mainly for business and managing connections. I want to make the time as productive as possible so can anyone recommend good accounts to follow for mainly Business and writing please?

Happy to follow some fellow fastlaners on the same journey as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I find myself on instagram a lot mainly for business and managing connections. I want to make the time as productive as possible so can anyone recommend good accounts to follow for mainly Business and writing please?

Happy to follow some fellow fastlaners on the same journey as well.
Andy Frisella(not so active on Insta but his podcast on Spotify/iTunes is really good), Ed Mylett, Grant Cardone, Brad Lea, Patrick Bet David(really good as well), Tai Lopez etc.

EDIT: Alex Hormozi is good as well. Has a really good book called the $100m offer.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Are you really making meaningful connections over social media? Unless you are trying to build a social media presense for business reasons I find it unlikely that you will be "productive" on a social media platform like Instagram.

If you want to use Instagram, that is fine. Just don't rationalize you are being productive. Instagram is a massive time suck unless you can monetize your usage.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
You want to make your time as productive as possible by following more people? Interesting.

I'd bet there is a pretty strong income:time spent on social correlation.

If you have to use the platforms, do your shit and get off as quickly as possible.

How long do you think the people you are looking to follow spend listening to guru advice per day? Close to zero I'd bet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sev969

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Aug 10, 2022
The app is designed to draw users in so you spend an excessive amount of time on the app so they can use you and keep making money off adds and promotions which they show you. It's nearly impossible to not waste time on insta

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.