The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Where to buy Instagram accounts?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Elijah

Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
Austria
Hey, have anyone of you already bought an Instagram account?
If so, where did you buy it?

Edit: Actually I have already done my research and it seems that you get them mostly via Telegram. However there are marketplaces over there which you can only join per invitation link. So the actual question is, where to find those links.

Thanks a lot!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
I just came across this marketplace ad right here in the Fastlane forum: MARKETPLACE - [HQ] Instagram accounts with followers [HQ]

(I have nothing to do with this ad... I don't even know the person who posted it)

But note that this is against Facebook/Instagram's ToS. So you have to play your cards well so you don't get banned and lose your "investment".

Personally, I would never buy social media accounts even if it wasn't against the platforms' ToS. I prefer to start from scratch and organically build relationships and grow my network. My thinking: people who know, like and trust me are going to respond to any offer I put out far better than if I just bought an account with a bazillion (hopefully real, not bot) followers overnight.

But that's just me. Do whatever rocks your boat.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I believe the BlackHatWorld forums sell IG accounts, under their Classifieds/Marketplace sub-forum.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
So.. why are you buying an IG account?

I think we should talk about that instead. The fact that the best play to buy one is Blackhatworld says a lot about that.

Are you just trying to spam people with an info product? How will this actually build a fan base?

OP
OP
E

Elijah

Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
Austria
Thanks for your answers!

I want to buy an IG account in my niche to either sell my products on this one or to promote a new IG account.

James Fend

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I have a fair share of knowledge in this realm.. it all depends on what your goals are as to where to look.

OP
OP
E

Elijah

Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
Austria
I am not quite sure, I want to dropship or private label products from this account but I want to have the social proof (meaning followers plus likes) since it should be an accessoire brand.

James Fend

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I am not quite sure, I want to dropship or private label products from this account but I want to have the social proof (meaning followers plus likes) since it should be an accessoire brand.
The type of account you are looking to get is called a 'stat account'; try SWAPD and then follow the fox hole where ever it takes you. Be careful though; it's a lot of 14 year olds ripping people off so always use a middle man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom