• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Where to buy Instagram accounts?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Elijah, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Elijah

Elijah Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $154
    Hey, have anyone of you already bought an Instagram account?
    If so, where did you buy it?

Edit: Actually I have already done my research and it seems that you get them mostly via Telegram. However there are marketplaces over there which you can only join per invitation link. So the actual question is, where to find those links.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    trulysocialmedia likes this.
  2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,013
    I just came across this marketplace ad right here in the Fastlane forum: MARKETPLACE - [HQ] Instagram accounts with followers [HQ]

(I have nothing to do with this ad... I don't even know the person who posted it)

But note that this is against Facebook/Instagram's ToS. So you have to play your cards well so you don't get banned and lose your "investment".

Personally, I would never buy social media accounts even if it wasn't against the platforms' ToS. I prefer to start from scratch and organically build relationships and grow my network. My thinking: people who know, like and trust me are going to respond to any offer I put out far better than if I just bought an account with a bazillion (hopefully real, not bot) followers overnight.

But that's just me. Do whatever rocks your boat.

Xeon and Xavier X like this.
  3. Xeon

Xeon All Cars Kneel Before Pagani. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,115
    I believe the BlackHatWorld forums sell IG accounts, under their Classifieds/Marketplace sub-forum.

4. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $51,190
    So.. why are you buying an IG account?

I think we should talk about that instead. The fact that the best play to buy one is Blackhatworld says a lot about that.

Are you just trying to spam people with an info product? How will this actually build a fan base?

Xeon likes this.
  5. Elijah

Elijah Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $154
    Thanks for your answers!

I want to buy an IG account in my niche to either sell my products on this one or to promote a new IG account.

6. James Fend

James Fend Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,518
    I have a fair share of knowledge in this realm.. it all depends on what your goals are as to where to look.

Xeon likes this.
  7. Elijah

Elijah Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $154
    I am not quite sure, I want to dropship or private label products from this account but I want to have the social proof (meaning followers plus likes) since it should be an accessoire brand.

8. James Fend

James Fend Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,518
    The type of account you are looking to get is called a 'stat account'; try SWAPD and then follow the fox hole where ever it takes you. Be careful though; it's a lot of 14 year olds ripping people off so always use a middle man.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.