The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

Lets grow Instagram accounts together

Logomet

Bronze Contributor
Dec 4, 2018
www.blooform.com
Hello all,

I know many of you already heard of engagement groups on IG.

I’ve just got added in one new one.

The rules are pretty simple...someone send their new post to the group and other members like it and write some non spam looking comment...if someone post an image of a car, others will comment “nice rims” or similar. Getting (real) likes and comments will be recognized by Instagram and it will help us grow.

You should follow other group members or at least follow back if someone follows you first.

If you are interested, please follow my account: Blooform (@blooform) • Instagram photos and videos

After that, message me on IG,

I will follow you back

...and add you to the group.

Ernman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Hello all,

The rules are pretty simple...someone send their new post to the group and other members like it and write some non spam looking comment...if someone post an image of a car, others will comment “nice rims” or similar. Getting (real) likes and comments will be recognized by Instagram and it will help us grow.

You should follow other group members or at least follow back if someone follows you first.

If you are interested, please follow my account: Blooform (@blooform) • Instagram photos and videos

I will follow you back

Why? to what end? What purpose does this serve?

Logomet

Bronze Contributor
Dec 4, 2018
www.blooform.com
Why? to what end? What purpose does this serve?
To boost growth. Once you get a few K followers it will be much easier to grow even without this.

I did logos for 5-6 huge accounts (100k - 700k followers) as you can see in my account. All of those accounts are part of groups like this, they support eachother on every post. After Instagram sees you get a lot of intention by other accounts (big accounts are huge plus), you have more chance to get to Explore page.

Paolo Rizzo

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2017
London
To boost growth. Once you get a few K followers it will be much easier to grow even without this.

I did logos for 5-6 huge accounts (100k - 700k followers) as you can see in my account. All of those accounts are part of groups like this, they support eachother on every post. After Instagram sees you get a lot of intention by other accounts (big accounts are huge plus), you have more chance to get to Explore page.
Why don't you get those large accounts to shout out your Instagram handle? That will give you far better reach than a miniscule engagement pod.

Mark Fobo

Contributor
Feb 19, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
Hello all,

I will follow you back

Hi there I have a DM group too. Do you want me to invite you to mine and you to yours?

@PressStartWithMark

Taebaek

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
Hmm, for me this isn't a fastlane behaviour or goal.
Instagram is a time waster, in my opinion.

Taebaek

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
We have to be where people are.
Sure,

but in a different way. Use the ones who already have a running account. I do not put in an overwhelming effort in social media for my genuine account - I use the established people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum