The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do? - Jetwash cleaning biz

Fasted

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 18, 2021
UK
Good stuff man. Keep going. People willing to pay £750 for a days work is a very good sign. If you find out a way to make it recurring you could be onto a winner here. The margins are far better than where I'm at right now. Might have to cop a jet wash myself!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
Good stuff man. Keep going. People willing to pay £750 for a days work is a very good sign. If you find out a way to make it recurring you could be onto a winner here. The margins are far better than where I'm at right now. Might have to cop a jet wash myself!
Hey man,

Thanks !

I’ve got a few ideas on what I could do next would be great to go over some ideas with someone

I’d be happy to tell you what I did to get started could probably make urself some money quickly and all you need is a jet wash machine worth £400 and a few extra bits and you in business!

I think you’re from London if I remember correctly?

Been thinking about connecting with more entrepreneurs from here if they’re in the uk

Good to have people like this in my circle can learn a few things couldn’t I! Haha

Fasted

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 18, 2021
UK
Hey man,

Thanks !

I’ve got a few ideas on what I could do next would be great to go over some ideas with someone

I’d be happy to tell you what I did to get started could probably make urself some money quickly and all you need is a jet wash machine worth £400 and a few extra bits and you in business!

I think you’re from London if I remember correctly?

Been thinking about connecting with more entrepreneurs from here if they’re in the uk

Good to have people like this in my circle can learn a few things couldn’t I! Haha
I’m in Manchester bro. I’m gonna stick with what I’m doing for now but I’ll check in here for sure and keep in touch.

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
Still here.

The last few weeks since my post have not been fantastic.

Fell into a depression that I think may have been underlying this whole time but i had been ignoring it.

I think what’s caused it to rear it’s head was the near end of my relationship with my girlfriend after we just bought a house together combined with moving back into my old bedroom in my mums place on my own and with my new home still in disrepair.

It’s been tough.

My gf and I have managed to work it back together but during the last month I noticed emotions bubbling up that I didn’t like such as jealousy, anger, regret etc

Now I actually feel like, my mind thet was being sharpened is blunt and I’ve almost lost the the will/determination/ the want to get me back on track.

It’s like before I felt excited but nothing really excites me. Designing my future seems to be an impossible task at the moment as I can’t conjure up the emotions when thinking about my future to even set appropriate goals.

This shit is F*cking annoying man.

I am sick of not living in a house I’ve just bought
I am sick of it being a shit hole
I am sick of living in my mums spare bedroom
I am sick of feeling fat
I am sick of feeling powerless
I am sick of not having more money
I am sick of not having influence
I am sick of being disorganised
I am sick of not being able to do whatever the F*ck I want, whenever I want to do it
I am sick of questioning every decision I make
I am sick of myself for feeling like this

Pressure washing has been good and has brought in a few extra £’s but I want more and I want my time detatched but I don’t know what to do.

And that is what I’ve got to F*cking fix

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Still here.

Fell into a depression that I think may have been underlying this whole time but i had been ignoring it.

I think what’s caused it to rear it’s head was the near end of my relationship with my girlfriend after we just bought a house together combined with moving back into my old bedroom in my mums place on my own and with my new home still in disrepair.

It’s been tough.

My gf and I have managed to work it back together but during the last month I noticed emotions bubbling up that I didn’t like such as jealousy, anger, regret etc

Now I actually feel like, my mind thet was being sharpened is blunt and I’ve almost lost the the will/determination/ the want to get me back on track.

It’s like before I felt excited but nothing really excites me. Designing my future seems to be an impossible task at the moment as I can’t conjure up the emotions when thinking about my future to even set appropriate goals.

I am sick of feeling fat
I am sick of not being able to do whatever the F*ck I want, whenever I want to do it

Pressure washing has been good and has brought in a few extra £’s but I want more and I want my time detatched but I don’t know what to do.

You can probably use this thread as a blueprint on how to move forwards: GOLD! - HOT! - Starting (and Fastlaning) a lawn care service business

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K

Fasted

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 18, 2021
UK
Still here.

It’s been tough.

I am sick of feeling fat

Use all this shit as fuel to stoke your fire. You’re down but not out.

View: https://youtu.be/IdTMDpizis8

ArtRyumin

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 12, 2017
New Zealand
Hey @Joejordan95 just wanted to write a messegage after reading all this thread after having a similar idea to make some quick cash after getting a few big hits and needing money quick. This thread was very helpful and I'm doing a window clean/pressure wash service.
Will be watching to see how you get on. all the best from NZ. Cheers.

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
Hey @Joejordan95 just wanted to write a messegage after reading all this thread after having a similar idea to make some quick cash after getting a few big hits and needing money quick. This thread was very helpful and I'm doing a window clean/pressure wash service.
Will be watching to see how you get on. all the best from NZ. Cheers.
Glad I could help!

Window cleaning is something i'm looking to move into aswell specifically looking at Water Fed Pole style cleaning - joined a window cleaning group on fb and the rant and rave about as it allows them to do the job faster and get more customers.

Might be something to consider!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
When you're confident and ready, try reaching out for strategic alliances/partnerships. Cleaning companies, painters, real estates, gardeners, landscapers. Maybe they get some kind of kick back or markup.

Cleaning Up: A Commercial Cleaning Podcast - How to Grow Your Cleaning Business With Strategic Partnerships

I wonder if you can offer some kind of discount, or add some small extra service at no charge, for being allowed to put a little picket style sign up if you do a driveway or something highly visible for 2 days afterwards? And bomb the neighbourhood with some door knocking and/or promo drops.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Hi Joe

This could be just me but I'm struggling to think if I have even seen any Jetwash company vans just in normal day to day driving/walking around over the decades.

Gardening Services is the opposite. I can see 3 diffferent gardening company vans outside 3 different houses right now at 09:30 on a Friday. I bet they all have full days. And these aren't landscaper types. Just lawn cutting, strimming, running a chainsaw across hedges, leaf raking that sort of basic thing. The homeowners are much more likely to just ask these guys if they could give the patio a blast once a year in the winter and paint a fence. These are the repeat customers type of business you want to have.

Window cleaning is the same. Some of them have dozens of customers on 6/8 week cycles and some of them have thousands of customers on repeat so it is something you can make as large as you want to.

So I think you are right to start looking into Window Cleaning.

Anything you can do outside of the house without the owner needing to be in, is something you can line up in a route with no snags.

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.