..... Because I'm not certain what motivates me !
The common feedback I get is that this is a problem but I still persist in my projects so I guess the real problem is that 'I can't articulate what motivates me' rather than 'I'm not motivated'.
It would be good to actually pin it down just so I understand myself a bit better. The thing that 'feels' closest is the idea that I want autonomy and control since I logically appreciate the value in those things.
Any advice on how to drill into this type of thinking and home in on the answer ? Thanks
The common feedback I get is that this is a problem but I still persist in my projects so I guess the real problem is that 'I can't articulate what motivates me' rather than 'I'm not motivated'.
It would be good to actually pin it down just so I understand myself a bit better. The thing that 'feels' closest is the idea that I want autonomy and control since I logically appreciate the value in those things.
Any advice on how to drill into this type of thinking and home in on the answer ? Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
