The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC What books are you reading currently?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

mon_fi

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
Just finished TMF for the 2nd time, started THINK FOR YOURSELF: Restoring Common Sense in an Age of Experts and Artificial Intelligence by Vikram "something".

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
How is it? Worth it?

It's a good book. I'm not done with it yet. But I like his leadership style and he tells you how he cultivated and developed it.

I like it because whoever wrote the book is a good story teller- and its a very interesting story.

He went from making meager wages to being the top of Disney. It's an amazing story.

It was $15 I think. Def worth it for me. I'm learning and being entertained.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I picked up Bachelor Pad Economics. It has been a great book so far. Extremely valuable. Mj style. Being uncommon of the uncommon. An all around great book

Author: Aaron Clarey
-This is on Kindle

In ibooks I have - "Motivation is a myth"
Biggest takeaway...
Whenever you have a goal. It's about the process. Essentially, make a goal. And forget about the goal.

I have open. The fountainhead to (Ayn Rand). I do know how to speed read. But all these books leave my brain boggled.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Creep

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 29, 2019
Almost done with "Permanent Record" scary book about Ed Snowden, and America's political power. Would recommend if you're interested in the secret state

Madame Peccato

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I finished Ovid's Metamorphoses recently. A few good scenes, but it gets a bit repetitive.

Well yeah the superior latin Metamorphoses book is this one :cool:

Currently I am reading "Deskbound - Standing Up to a Sitting World" by Kelly Starrett, J. Starrett, and G. Cordoza; I am also reading "Dracula" by Brahm Stoker.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Some recommendations:
Business:
The Innovator's Spirit by Chuck Swoboda
Winning now, Winning Later by David M. Cote

The Morning Mind by Rob Carter III, PhD, MPH and Dr. Kirti Salwe Carter, MBBS, MPH

Spiritual:

The Urban Monk by Pedram Shojai
The Impersonal Life by Joseph S. Benner (1914). A bit more challenging of a read.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom