The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I'm grateful for the fact that the older I get, the prettier the women I get are.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm grateful for the fact that the older I get, the prettier the women I get are.

So. True.

Man, young guys don't even know. Dating gets easier as you get older.

A

Anon05554

I am grateful that at an age when young girls were taught how to weave baskets and winnow millet, my dad(RIP) had the foresight to expose me to the Odyssey, thereby setting the stage for the voracious reader I have become.
I am grateful that I made it to university and studied my best subject_Literature which I enjoy teaching when the students are open minded.
I am grateful that I married a man who has become my best friend, giving me advice that I deem criticism at the moment only to discern its didactic elements after days of brooding.
I am grateful that God saw the mother in me and gave me seven angels to nurture in his ways.
I am grateful for the job that presently puts bread, albeit without margarine literally, on my table.
As for these past weeks, I am thankful for the fire burning in me, for the voice that whispers, for the hope that refuses to die, and the belief borne of determination that I will attain financial freedom since I am learning from the best on this forum.
To crown it all, I am grateful for making 40 last month.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I’m grateful today that my family and most friends are safe (war in Ukraine).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
So. True.

Man, young guys don't even know. Dating gets easier as you get older.

Yup - though, with the caveat that it's the result of experience and improvement rather than just getting old.

Like everything else, you've gotta put in the work.

But it's just swell to go out with a 22 year old stunner when you're 30.

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
This forum.

It is beyond awesome to learn from the cool projects that forum members are working on.

It is also great to have a community that "gets it" and doesn't think you are crazy for wanting to pursue entrepreneurship.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
This forum.

It is beyond awesome to learn from the cool projects that forum members are working on.

It is also great to have a community that "gets it" and doesn't think you are crazy for wanting to pursue entrepreneurship.
Love this post.
Calling on @MJ DeMarco to see it.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I'm extremely grateful that the spring has arrived. I'm feeling giddy seeing the blue skies, enjoying the warm sun, being able to go outside without a jacket, and being able to walk barefoot. Just got back from a jump rope workout barefoot in the sun and it was blissful.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Grateful to have meaning in my life.

Purpose I still haven't quite figured out yet.

Damien C

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Mar 19, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I am grateful that I have my health right now. I lost it quickly and suddenly this year when my whole body started becoming inflamed / burning for no apparent reason. Rest didn't fix it, drs had no idea what was going on. I had to completely overhaul my daily routine, vitamin intake, dietary intake, stress levels, and after a lot of trial and error, thankfully I have no symptoms.

Prior to becoming unwell, I had a bunch of trivial issues keeping me up at night. I can't even remember what they were - Things like squeaking doors, an insurance bill that was 10-15% more than expected, needing to source x part for y product or whatever. Who the F*ck cares? All of those inanimate objects and issues can be resolved.

I have the ability to code, market, write, develop, plenty of savings, lots of ideas, enough free time and a cruisy job. But even with all of that, and being in a relatively strong position, I can't walk into a store and purchase good health. None of these things matter without health.

So important, yet it's the FIRST thing people are willing to sacrifice, above all else. They'll skimp on sleep, grab something fast and unhealthy, skip the gym. Never again will I allow this to happen - if the machine breaks down, your life is finished. Always remember that without good health, you have nothing.

Black_Mamba_427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 6, 2022
  • It's starting to get nice and hot in the UK now (well 16c yesterday). Went on a really nice 6mile dog walk by the river and it was amazing. Then went for a haircut and had tapas and sangria with my wife outside in the sun.
  • Flexible schedules are the best when the weather is good. I'm grateful I've divorced my earnings from my time and I can work in the evenings or early mornings to enjoy the day.
  • Grateful for my health
  • Grateful for my portfolios going up 30-40% this week (although admittedly they are still down from ATH lol)

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
What are you grateful for today?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Old friends and new beginnings.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
My Uncle Alex, who is up in Heaven now, one of the things he found objectionable about human beings was that they so rarely noticed it when times were sweet. We could be drinking lemonade in the shade of an apple tree in the summertime, and Uncle Alex would interrupt the conversation to say, “If this isn’t nice, what is?”

So I hope that you will do the same for the rest of your lives. When things are going sweetly and peacefully, please pause a moment, and then say out loud, “If this isn’t nice, what is?”.

-Kurt Vonnegut

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I find it incredibly awesome that I live in an unique, yet vibrant ecosystem. Just the other day I was sweating outside in the sun as temps got into the mid-80s. The high elevation sun is much different than low elevation sun in Arizona. I got a little sunburned.

Then I looked up and saw snow on the mountains.

It was an odd juxtaposition -- to be hot and in a t-shirt and shorts, and see snow.

IMG_2059.JPG

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I find it incredibly awesome that I live in an unique, yet vibrant ecosystem. Just the other day I was sweating outside in the sun as temps got into the mid-80s. The high elevation sun is much different than low elevation sun in Arizona. I got a little sunburned.

It was an odd juxtaposition -- to be hot and in a t-shirt and shorts, and see snow.

View attachment 43718

Reminds me of seeing the sun while it's raining, very beautiful and intriguing.

originalMJT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 18, 2021
England
I’m grateful I’ve not got a shitty job to get up for in the morning and I haven’t had a job since December 2008

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Im grateful for my health. Im fully recovered from Covid 19 and I feel energized to continue my journey onto the Fastlane. Also, for the health of my family and for my wifes cooking today

Attachments

• EB722895-5E74-406C-9A41-01702500D439.jpeg
    EB722895-5E74-406C-9A41-01702500D439.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 7

financemailer

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Mar 31, 2022
There are countless studies explaining why gratitude works and how it impacts positively our well-being.

A couple of weeks ago I started with my girlfriend daily "say 5 things you're grateful for" practice and it's been helpful to slowly learn to focus more on the good aspects of life instead of the negative ones.

So, what are you grateful for today? Just pop in here whenever you want to share some grateful thoughts with others. I hope that this thread will become a source of consistent positivity.
I'm happy about my health, that of my family, and the Internet for all the things I can learn online.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I'm grateful for the fact that my parents came to visit me recently (we live in different states).

I'm also grateful for that view of MJ's backyard - what a gorgeous photo.

Actually I'm grateful for all of the photos in this thread - you people live in some beautiful places.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Grateful for this book - it made me an endurance athlete. 0C1FBFBA-8FA4-4A09-894C-908FB3DE53DC.jpeg

Mhesh

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Sep 11, 2021
Seattle

View attachment 43718
Nice view,, just like Seattle in summer

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Just two years ago I saw my Value not worth more than $10 per hour. Today it is over $16, a slow, steady climb. I am grateful for the education. Learning and growing and for every bit of my time, resulting in increasing my productivity and changing me to be more insatiable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.