The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

what are the threads on Email list building

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Raja

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 31, 2019
Hi fastlaners,
I am new to Email marking channels, I am in process of building my Email marketing for my app development business.

I have 3 questions
  1. what platform should I use(don't want to pay initially, preferably until 10,000 subscribers)?
  2. how do I get started
  3. any tips or suggestions.
for context, my thread is attached

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 26, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Hi fastlaners,
I am new to Email marking channels, I am in process of building my Email marketing for my app development business.

I have 3 questions
  1. what platform should I use(don't want to pay initially, preferably until 10,000 subscribers)?
  2. how do I get started
  3. any tips or suggestions.
for context, my thread is attached

If you are just looking for threads... use the TFF search Search Results

1. Just use something like Mailchimp at first... Once you get the hang of it you can move to Klaviyo or similar.

2. Youtube "How to start an email campaign on Mailchimp"

3. Tips...

Tip #1. Build your list with quality targeted leads(create an avatar, and have focused content)

Tip #2. Build a relationship with trust/authority.

Tip #3. Create subject lines they can't help but click. (You can look through your email's and see which marketing emails you clicked... then follow a similar structure)

Tip #4. Learn to be a good copywriter, and make sure to personalize emails.

"Hey {{firstname}}, etc"

Tip #5. Run preplanned sequences that keep your messages in line while leading your prospects to where you want to take them.

Tip #6. Open rates vary by niche, audience, and timing.

Tip #7. Open loops like commercials do, so people anticipate your next emails.

Tip #8. Proofread have someone else proof read it, so you don't send a mass email with typos.

Tip #9. Make it easy to read with line spacing

Tip# 10. Create lots of value... I know this obvious, but it's easy to blow out a list when you come from a place of neediness or greed. Invoke the law of reciprocity,

Bonus Tip. If you are going to launch/promote something you will want to keep your acquisition costs low in order to have a high earnings per lead.

Here is how to calculate it.

You need to know the EPL(Earnings Per Lead). It will also give you an idea of the estimated # of leads if you run the numbers.

Calculate Cost Per Lead
Number of Clicks x Cost Per Click / Number Of leads = Cost per lead
200 Clicks × $5 per click / 100 Leads = $10 per lead

Calculate Revenue Per Lead
Total Revenue Generated / Total Number of Leads = Average Revenue Per Lead
$5000/100 = $50

Calculate Earnings Per Lead.
Cost Per Lead(CPL) - Revenue Per Lead(RPL) = Earnings Per Lead(EPL)
$10 - $50 = $40 EPL

Good luck!

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom