The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are best fastlane businesses according to you?

Idea threads

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
Hello everyone

MJ Marco have wrote that only buiseness with impact law (= impact on million people) will be the fastlane millionaire ?

So, what are best fastlane buiseness / companies according to you ?

Do you have some exemple of companies ?

Thank you
if you're looking for some inspiration/ examples of high growth companies, have a look at the inc 5000 list:
Inc. 5000 2018: The Complete Rankings
these are all high growth scalable companies selling in demand products/services.

Greg26750

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 24, 2018
I might be misunderstanding you.

You want to do the exact product as there's?

The same idea, yes (if don t exist. As already wrote I must confirm that there is nobody on this market)
I don t believe that there is a patent.
It s "only" pyrex with heat System and cool/hot box

What s wrong?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
The same idea, yes (if don t exist. As already wrote I must confirm that there is nobody on this market)
I don t believe that there is a patent.
It s "only" pyrex with heat System and cool/hot box

What s wrong?
What's stopping people from Sweden ordering this and getting it shipped?

Can you do anything better than them?

It is patent protected by the way.

Greg26750

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 24, 2018

Can you do anything better than them?

It is patent protected by the way.
Nothing, that thrue, but like all product, no ?
I want mean i don t know (lot of) market without competitor...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Ok.
Could you give exemples ? (With the name of companies, link of their web site)

You can use something called Google or whatever it is you use to SEARCH for these types of simple things

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I m french and in France a guy

I'm guessing you read the French version?

That might explain why things I say always get butchered and misinterpreted.

Greg26750

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 24, 2018
You can use something called Google or whatever it is you use to SEARCH for these types of simple things

I m looking for stuff that don t exist in France.
How can I search something , if I dont know the existence of this thing , clever dude ?!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm guessing you read the French version?

That might explain why things I say always get butchered and misinterpreted.
Oh crap. I never thought of things getting butchered in translation and you having no way of knowing.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Hello everyone

MJ Marco have wrote that only buiseness with impact law (= impact on million people) will be the fastlane millionaire ?

So, what are best fastlane buiseness / companies according to you ?

Do you have some exemple of companies ?

Thank you
Join my MLM. Just get two, who get two, who get two...

Kidding aside, you might want to re-read that part of the book.

Greg26750

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 24, 2018
Congratulations, Grasshopper. You passed. ;-)

Thank you very much zen dog ;)
You are subscribe on this forum Since 2012.

You must be a jedi about fastlane.
Could you show me your result, and your companies...
It s not a joke, I need learn from you

Last edited:

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
How can I search something , if I dont know the existence of this thing , clever dude ?!
You can get off your arse and talk to people. You can post queries in forums if you would rather not make an effort but talking to people after researching whatever it is that you want to helgs IMHO.....

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Thank you very much zen dog ;)
You are subscribe on this forum Since 2012.

You must be a jedi about fastlane.
Could you show me your result, and your companies...
It s not a joke, I need learn from you
No, all you need to learn is in TMF and/or Unscripted . Then, you need to find a need/problem in a market and provide a solution to it. As others have said, don't chase money, provide value. My business is, well, my business, and likely has nothing to do with you, unless you're a physician in private practice. If I wanted to share the details I would have started an execution thread (which I might someday).

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
If you’re looking for the best “Fastlane business” or market, you’ve already misinterpreted the book and you’re Money Chasing.

Find a problem that you can solve and bring value to. Then run that through the CENTS commandments. If you can see scale, then you’ve found the right business for you.
My thoughts exactly.

The more you give for the sake of providing value, the producer mindset sticks, and questions like this become less relevant to your process. Change your mindset first, then you'll see.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018

I think the problem may be in shipping rules "We currently ship to the United States only for a flat rate of $7.95.".

Unless I missunderstand something.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
The only sure fired fast lane businesses i know of are those that arent misinterpreted and those that are original and solve a problem that affects a myriad of people irrespective of other variables.
You could have easily have just said that you don't know of one

jpn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
You are speaking about industrial baker, a plant (with production departement, quality département, etc...)
99.9 % of Bakers are just creat their own job, not a fastlane buiseness.
They exchange alway their time against money.
They are not on the good side of cash flow cadran.
To develop your exemples, you need lot of money, big risks, etc...
It s not a lean start up !

In this case, it s better To make a YouTube Channel and FB page (no need money)with a website (no need lot of money) and sell online formation with automatic system !

In this case, that is a possible fastlane buiseness with lean startup "spirit".

Are you agree ?

You're missing the point.

What I think @ZF Lee is saying is that you should focus on provding value. Once you're sure that you can provide value, you can think about scaling. You could start as a baker that makes the best "XYZ" its the only thing you do and people come from far to buy it. Then you can create scale by partnering with an industrial bakery with your recipe and brand name and sell it online or in supermarkets to a larger audience. Fastlane is a way of approaching business, not a particular idea.

Also a tip, every word you've written here shows that you only care about making money. I understand it, I like having money too. But thinking like that doesn't help you.

Wrong question: how can I get money?

Right question: how can I provide value to people?

This second question helps you to think from the shoes of those who will be your customers. And the most important thing of any business is a paying customer. Not the idea.

Last edited:

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Look at something simple like washing a car. It is a pain in the a$$ to get it cleaned and dry it off yourself.

Therefore, any kid can go door to door and sell it. They'll do ok as long as they connect their service to the right frustrations. The kid can even do so well they get referrals and repeat business... a nice side hustle.

However, there are companies like Delta Sonic that have streamlined and automated the process. The human employees are easy to train and only guide the cars along the process.

They offer memberships that net them recurring income in exchange for bypassing the frustration of lines. There's also a ton of upsells they make lots of money on like detailing cars. This allows them to make long-term money back from their ad dollars.

Many of their locations even point the exit of the car wash towards the gas pumps so people end up getting their gas, smokes, candy and booze there too.

The whole thing is one simple funnel based on a common pain. They just turned it into a higher end service leveraged by their brand.

Many people refer their friends and family since the service is so convenient.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX

Greg26750

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 24, 2018
Agree with what most have said - don't chase money, chase needs. It's seems like such a paradox but it will save you time and pain. That being said! It's a perfectly OK question if you're still focused on the needs first. There is a section in MFL where MJ discusses some Fastlane business examples.

Writing A Book - Relatively fastlane as once you create the content, it lives on forever and can earn money passively through small time investments and promotion. Real estate - on a large enough scale affects people largely and earns all hours of the day.

To give you a personal example - I own a piece of software that generates around $15k a month on average. The upfront investment in time and money was big, but I continue to earn money without inputting hours.

Not that I'm proud of it, but I was hungover and sick for three days after NYE. I didn't do anything productive for 3 days and made $1300 while watching tv on the couch.
Hello, What is this software ? Could you please send the url ? Tank you

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
All businesses can be turned into a fastlane.

Just gotta get creative with it.

Name a business that you don't think can be fastlane.

Even "bakers" and "hairdressers". Turn them into a franchise. Video record the activities that go on in the business - sell it to a TV production company as a reality TV show. Or teach others how to run and operate a successful bakers/hairdressers ... sell the video course online for $999 and offer consultation for $5k.

Most, if not all businesses can be turned into a fastlane business it just takes creativity.

chaoticbusiness

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 23, 2021
MN, USA
Even "bakers" and "hairdressers". Turn them into a franchise. Video record the activities that go on in the business - sell it to a TV production company as a reality TV show. Or teach others how to run and operate a successful bakers/hairdressers ... sell the video course online for $999 and offer consultation for $5k.

Great perspective on "ordinary" businesses and how to pivot them to FL pursuits.

In 2020 I ran an auto detailing business and found a podcast of a guy who franchised his business and has multiple locations all running off his SOPs. Not only dominating the local area, but can set down the towels and spray bottles while others work for HIS dream across the country.

Two big names on YT pivoted their channels/business by making courses to get more leads, increase efficiency, create maintaince plans, rank higher on searches, etc.

Again, focusing on needs and providing value: what do new (millennial) entrepreneurs want?

For success to be as easy and painless as possible.

If there's a gold rush, sell shovels.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.