The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Well... I'm officially a Millionaire

D

DeletedUser394

Hesitant to post this for obvious reasons, but I intend to distance myself from my former persona/life anyway so what's the difference.

I joined the forum 7 years ago at the age of 15. In that time 100s of faceless people have come and gone. 99% of whom have gone back to their mediocre lives to do mediocre things. They will all be forgotten, and already have been. They gave up when it got too hard. Thankfully I never gave up the fight. And neither have you.

Heck, I even thanked MJ directly in my highschool yearbook quote, and a few other big time fastlaners from back in the early days. Thank you teachers, faculty and peers? Nah bro, thank you PhxMJ and company. (that was his old username.. and it will forever be engraved in that book).

Didn't know what the hell I was doing for the most part. I was hooked on Trump's Apprentice and Kiyosaki's books. That was my intro to business 101. It took me 7 years to figure this shit out.

I'm 23 now. I don't have to answer to anyone, or punch a clock, or do anything that I don't want to do.

Fight for your dreams. Turn off the TV NOW, not tomorrow. Do something every day to get you closer to your goals. You get one shot at life. Make it count.

Society creates so many things to distract you from where you want to be. They make you watch rich grown men play ball games, and they tell you you need to buy product xyz in order to have a life worth living. If you aren't where you want to be in life, that garbage is doing nothing but holding you back. F*ck all the noise.

There is no wisdom in the crowd.

Fight, fight, FIGHT. Get it.

Time for a new chapter to be written. :)

I wish the best of success to everyone here. It's out there.. you just gotta seize it.

*removing pic proof due to creepy PMs.* It has been posted (and so has been proven). Can resend proof to mods if needed*

***** Read MJ's update to this thread:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...cially-a-millionaire.63129/page-7#post-497738

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
You've done it! Fantastic job! Thanks for the inspiration. We're all going to make it here aslong as we don't quit.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,183%
Jun 8, 2010
California
So he really did figure out a way to cash in on the celebrity endorsements after he got on the news for losing his bike in the flood.

Congrats!
anigif_enhanced-22420-1403657885-10.gif

Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Congratulations Grumpy. A wise head on young shoulders. Well earned and very well deserved. :)

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Congratulations, @GrumpyCat. I appreciate you posting this thread - it takes courage to admit publicly you're a millionaire, but it's extremely motivating for all of us here.

If you were to share just one lesson/observation most people here wouldn't agree with (perhaps something against the "common Fastlane sense"), what would it be?

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
This is amazing, congratulations richkid :) I wish I had the same mindset as you back then...at 23 I was super stoked out of college with my first job making 35k/yr - sigh.

Keep on plowing and thanks for sharing, truly inspirational for the youth on the forum especially!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Coo
Hesitant to post this for obvious reasons, but I intend to distance myself from my former persona/life anyway so what's the difference.

I joined the forum 7 years ago at the age of 15. In that time 100s of faceless people have come and gone. 99% of whom have gone back to their mediocre lives to do mediocre things. They will all be forgotten, and already have been. They gave up when it got too hard. Thankfully I never gave up the fight. And neither have you.

Heck, I even thanked MJ directly in my highschool yearbook quote, and a few other big time fastlaners from back in the early days. Thank you teachers, faculty and peers? Nah bro, thank you PhxMJ and company. (that was his old username.. and it will forever be engraved in that book).

Didn't know what the hell I was doing for the most part. I was hooked on Trump's Apprentice and Kiyosaki's books. That was my intro to business 101. It took me 7 years to figure this shit out.

I'm 23 now. I don't have to answer to anyone, or punch a clock, or do anything that I don't want to do.

Fight for your dreams. Turn off the TV NOW, not tomorrow. Do something every day to get you closer to your goals. You get one shot at life. Make it count.

Society creates so many things to distract you from where you want to be. They make you watch rich grown men play ball games, and they tell you you need to buy product xyz in order to have a life worth living. If you aren't where you want to be in life, that garbage is doing nothing but holding you back. F*ck all the noise.

There is no wisdom in the crowd.

Fight, fight, FIGHT. Get it.

Time for a new chapter to be written. :)

I wish the best of success to everyone here. It's out there.. you just gotta seize it.

View attachment 10718
Coool......well done young man. However........There is a certain advantage point in anonymity in this crazy world ? My guess is there are lots of people here on the forum already on that status, but choose option "B" . Just for the record I haven't attained this status (yet)Lol .."Rep +++ to you

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Thank you for having the courage to inspire the rest of us.

And massive congratulations on hitting that elusive benchmark!

Water

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
506%
Jun 1, 2015
A big thank you for sharing this with the forum.

Congratulations on making it at such a young age!

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
@GrumpyCat; it's amazing what the drive something as simple as a drive to succeed and perseverance to reach a goal can do for a person... I always had a hunch you'd make it very soon, and you haven't let my (and I'm sure most people's) expectations down...

If you ever get the chance, please post up a story of where you started, what you learned along the way, what kind of process you went through, I'd love to read about your story and I'm sure many people here are interested as well.

Congratulations man, seriously it's so incredibly motivating to see that it IS possible to reach, and too at such a young age! Thank you for setting such a great example:)

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Awesome work. Truly making waves.

I wonder how many will wish they stuck with it when you post another update 7 years from now.

;)

BlakeRVA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
Aug 24, 2015
Overnight success!

It's funny because that's the type of narrative most people want to hear. Overnight success implies luck is a factor, meaning I don't need to hold myself accountable for my lack of success because I can't control luck.

C.T. Fletcher, a fitness YouTube star, said it very well: "I've become an overnight success recently and it only took me 30 years to become one."

Bravo for making your first million, Grumpy. It's awesome to have recently read your hustler thread and to see where you are now. Keep grinding my friend!

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
A great idea meeting a real need and the knowledge to pull it off will get you so far, but if you really want to win at this game it's all about doing it the @GrumpyCat way. Know not that you can do it, do it. That's really all it takes. Being distracted from your dreams is optional, not compulsory so be ready to say no to them, knuckle down and get exactly where you deserve to be.

Something makes me thinking that as great as this is, the journey was what has been the most rewarding part of it all!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.