Give100%
New Contributor
Screw the job. Start your own business, be valuable to your customers, and no one will care about your past. That's why we're here, to write our own destiny, not to give it to some company.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on moving in the right direction.
Thank you @MJ DeMarco
So your the man behind the book?
I have ordered it and will be starting The Millionaire Fastlane on Thursday when its delivered.
I will be starting my own business fore sure MJ but as I stated in a previous reply "I have to know the foundations of what I am doing before letting my entrepreneurial spirit take over"
I have chosen digital marketing including SEO, PPC, Content writing, and Analytics and Data to learn before making a full on onslaught of the market haha.
Any advice is welcome.
I will let you know how I get on with your book when it arrives @MJ DeMarco
Can you also confirm that the book I've just ordered was published on December 2011 and this is the latest edition?
Many thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
