• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Using Pivot-Tables to analyse Google Ads data

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Andy Black, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $164,200
    I spent a couple of hours this morning analysing someone's Google Ads account.

Below are the main slides. There's no surprises... it's what I expected to see anyway. The only caveat is that I'm not sure how well conversions are being tracked.

This just shows the power of being able to download data into Excel and slice-and-dice with pivot-tables.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,893
    Not sure how well they are being tracked?

Does this call for a test of significance?:blank:

#businessanalytics101

3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $164,200
    They signed up yesterday off the back of that report.

Actions are to implement/verify conversion tracking.

While that’s happening, we’ve already turned off the remarketing campaign and search partners.

Next week I’ll turn off their current campaigns and replace them with geo-modified campaigns (where we insist there is a location in a visitor’s search terms).

We’ll keep doing the right things and have faith the results will follow.

amp0193 and ZF Lee like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.