Niptuck MD
plutocrat-in-training
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2016
- Messages
- 1,449
- Location
- NORWAY - - WEST EUROPE - BRASILIA
Rep Bank
$2,675
$2,675
User Power: 164%
Havent been able to get on TMFL forum much due to one thing after another; Although I am eternally grateful for @biophase and his coaching and support, I am still struggling due to not only familial events and one thing after a F*cking another; I just cant catch a break. I am reading Life liberty and the pursuit and its hitting home hard.... I just dont know what to do I am trying day in and day to keep up with a process and its like more shit on top of another; I guess I will have to keep at it because lately it has become disheartening; I dont want to waste time but In order to fund my business and keep up with all this other shit (medical bills, etc bills on top of bills) i have to work more and more for nothing;
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
