Ha Ha! Business
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Aug 7, 2012
Has anyone analyzed a schedule of closings in other countries? I'm trying to take a stab at will will close next.
No idea about what's normal, but in Ontario where I am:
- Schools are closed
- City-run recreational facilities are closed
- All concerts / large gatherings cancelled
- Most gyms are closed
- Grocery stores are running on reduced hours
- In Quebec, their version of a liquor/wine store is closed, in Ontario it's reduced hours
- All restaurants are closed except for take-out orders
In general, just about everything is either closed or on reduced hours and the few things that are open that aren't essential are being lambasted by the public pretty severely.