The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Still waiting for the F*cking vaccine and cure.

We have all the smartest minds in the world working on these in 2020 with the most advanced tech the human race has ever witnessed in history. I want to see it happen by mid-Apr latest.
All the "F" bombs in the world aren't going to produce a vaccine/cure any faster. The medical community is working as fast and hard as they can around the world on this. We all want it to happen faster. Unfortunately, we - humans - were behind the power curve on this virus and are playing catch up. For now the best we can do is our part to flatten the curve.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
All the "F" bombs in the world aren't going to produce a vaccine/cure any faster. The medical community is working as fast and hard as they can around the world on this. We all want it to happen faster. Unfortunately, we - humans - were behind the power curve on this virus and are playing catch up. For now the best we can do is our part to flatten the curve.
I'm sorry man but you make it seem like this virus is killing everyone in it's sight and now we're so far behind we're trying to save humanity.

Cmon, facts are facts. I get that. Sometimes there's hope too. No need to always be negative about this situation. What good does that do? False hope is certainly better than consuming all this negative content daily.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I'm sorry man but you make it seem like this virus is killing everyone in it's sight and now we're so far behind we're trying to save humanity.

Cmon, facts are facts. I get that. Sometimes there's hope too. No need to always be negative about this situation. What good does that do? False hope is certainly better than consuming all this negative content daily.
I certainly didn't mean for my post to come across that way and I certainly do not feel the way you took from my post. I know we will get through this and be better for it. But I know it's going to take some time and disruption to our lives. What I was trying to convey was that a vaccine/cure is going to take time. Throw all the "F" bombs you want...this isn't a movie, TV show or game where all of a sudden, out of the blue - there it is. In the mean time, we all need to do our part to slow the progression of this virus.

As a young man it was my great honor to interview Admiral Stockdale. He told me something that Jim Collins would later refer to as the Stockdale Paradox. He never lost faith in the end of the story - referring to his time in captivity during the Vietnam War. He was quoted as saying, "I never doubted not only that I would get out, but also that I would prevail in the end and turn the experience into the defining event of my life, which in retrospect, I would not trade." When he was asked who didn't make it out, he said, "Oh, that's easy - the optimists."

This approach to life has been very powerful for me. Hopefully, it can be for you as well.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I certainly didn't mean for my post to come across that way and I certainly do not feel the way you took from my post. I know we will get through this and be better for it. But I know it's going to take some time and disruption to our lives. What I was trying to convey was that a vaccine/cure is going to take time. Throw all the "F" bombs you want...this isn't a movie, TV show or game where all of a sudden, out of the blue - there it is. In the mean time, we all need to do our part to slow the progression of this virus.

As a young man it was my great honor to interview Admiral Stockdale. He told me something that Jim Collins would later refer to as the Stockdale Paradox. He never lost faith in the end of the story - referring to his time in captivity during the Vietnam War. He was quoted as saying, "I never doubted not only that I would get out, but also that I would prevail in the end and turn the experience into the defining event of my life, which in retrospect, I would not trade." When he was asked who didn't make it out, he said, "Oh, that's easy - the optimists."

This approach to life has been very powerful for me. Hopefully, it can be for you as well.
Thats powerful.

I know we just can't sit and hope a vaccine will fall from the sky, because that won't happen. But what I mean is that we should not add to the anxiety, the stress, the confusion. We got to put everything into context. The technology and resources we have available are out of this world. Just imagine being a starving 5 year old in Africa and you have to deal with such an outbreak. We should be grateful, we should be hopeful, and we should be vigilante. As I've said from day one, LISTEN to the experts. If you're sick, DO NOT interact with people, STAY AT HOME. This should all be common sense.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
YES everyone watch this. This is my favorite YouTube channel in the whole universe and they just made a video

They usually take months to pump out videos, but somehow got this one out quick:

View: https://youtu.be/BtN-goy9VOY

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
Still waiting for the F*cking vaccine and cure.

We have all the smartest minds in the world working on these in 2020 with the most advanced tech the human race has ever witnessed in history. I want to see it happen by mid-Apr latest.

That would be nice, but it is fantasy thinking. We can produce a vaccine in days. It’s the testing piece that is very time consuming. Just because we can produce a vaccine does not mean it is safe. There are actually vaccines that have been produced that made the disease worse when you got infected. So just having a vaccine is really not enough to roll it out.

Ive addressed that here and on my podcast. But to show safety and effectiveness there are 3 phases of trials you do. For technical reasons you can’t speed up it takes 3-6 months usually for each phase. You could skip phase 1 and 2 and just give it to a big bunch of people as a phase 3 trial. But then if things go bad you have a huge batch of people that get injured.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I have a ton of respect for Dr Ron Paul. I hadn't seen anything by him lately, so I was pretty shocked to see he thinks COVID19 is basically a hoax. There doesn't seem to be any way of reconcilling his views and Dr Fauci's views. Listening to Paul, it seems that either he is insane, or Fauci is evil.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYH0LskZWVg

It kind of is a hoax, at a 4% fatality rate, more idiots die from smoking and drinking booze every day or get smashed into by a car for jaywalking or blocking lanes with a little flimsy bicycle.

***head trudeau just announced an 82 BILLION dollar fund for Canada to ''help'' with this corona virus, where is he going to get this money?

The Canadian federal budget for fiscal year 2019–2020 was presented to the House of Commons by Finance Minister Bill Morneau on March 19, 2019. This was the last budget before the 2019 federal election. The deficit is projected to rise to $19.8 billion, after including a $3 billion adjustment for risk.

So my thoughts are, government brainwashes the sheep. Scares them into massive fear (currently Vancouver is shutdown) then they come in to ''help'' everyone with free money from the government! Yay! Oh wait, your taxes are going to get even more jacked up! OOPS. Great time to be a bum on welfare or collecting disability.

Call me a nutjob with a tin foil hat (sometimes aliens visit me) but that's my opinion.

313731584807721861.png

It's hilarious to see people panic yet totally ignore parts of life they *can control*

Don't even get me started on obesity deaths in the land of the free. I'll make @ChrisV shit his pants with some crazy charts

Last edited:

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
It kind of is a hoax, at a 4% fatality rate, more idiots die from

Again - the issue is the strain on the healthcare system.

Saying that (y) people die from (x) every year isn't relevant here - all those people dying of all those other things don't put undo strain on the healthcare system. We have the infrastructure and bandwidth to handle all those other things.

The issue is that this thing is maxing out hospitals everywhere it touches. This not only effects those with the illness but also those who need emergency help and can't get it because the capacity is no longer there.

Also, this illness is tying up resources like crazy. The average time on respirator is what, 23 days I think I read? That's INSANE. Flu is something like 4-5 days. This virus is locking up resources 4-5x longer than flu. We're not setup for that.

Then knock out a nice % of healthcare workers because they don't have proper protections and also get sick. Now it's even worse.

The numbers are important but you can't ignore context or the situation as a whole when comparing this to (insert other deadly thing/activity here).

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
Again - the issue is the strain on the healthcare system.

Saying that (y) people die from (x) every year isn't relevant here - all those people dying of all those other things don't put undo strain on the healthcare system. We have the infrastructure and bandwidth to handle all those other things.

The issue is that this thing is maxing out hospitals everywhere it touches. This not only effects those with the illness but also those who need emergency help and can't get it because the capacity is no longer there.

Also, this illness is tying up resources like crazy. The average time on respirator is what, 23 days I think I read? That's INSANE. Flu is something like 4-5 days. This virus is locking up resources 4-5x longer than flu. We're not setup for that.

Then knock out a nice % of healthcare workers because they don't have proper protections and also get sick. Now it's even worse.

The numbers are important but you can't ignore context or the situation as a whole when comparing this to (insert other deadly thing/activity here).

Note: this is just speculation on my part, different than other posts where I have tried to be analytical. But looking at Europe this is where is seems things are going.

Ok, this is gonna seem crazy right now. But I expect you are going to see a massive amount of us vs them’ism. We are seeing this in other countries, and I’m seeing the start of it here.

states are going to start being protective of their people and resources. Right now New York is a giant sucking sound of medical supply and resources. People are hugely Naive about it not impacting their communities. When it hits their communities they will not have resources because they have gone to NY and LA.

in Italy cities are apparently baracading roads to keep others out. This is because they are worried of others spreading disease in and also they are depleatimg food and other resources.

countries have closed borders in Europe. Each state in the US is pretty much equivalent to a country in Europe. What’s to stop states from closing their borders to movement except supplies. It’s no different that Spain closing borders to all other countries. What’s the difference then to cities closing in and blocking others from coming in. Yes this sounds crazy, but we are seeing this happening at different scales all around the world.

the difference between ARIZONA and California or California and Nevada are night and day. We are all Americans, but there are many different ways of life.

things like gender pronoun fights are likely to fade into a distant memory as different groups of people pull inward, and we thing more on the level of the community and less at a nations level

3 weeks ago if Trump had announced he was immediately deporting illegal immigrants in detention centers, it would have been labeled as xenophobic and racist. They just did that in the last couple of days and I have not heard a whimper from the media.

I’m not endorsing and advocating for any of these behaviors. There would have been wall to wall coverage and a virtual uproar. This is just observations I’ve made and some extrapolation forward.

Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Note: this is just speculation on my part, different than other posts where I have tried to be analytical. But looking at Europe this is where is seems things are going.

Ok, this is gonna seem crazy right now. But I expect you are going to see a massive amount of us vs them’ism. We are seeing this in other countries, and I’m seeing the start of it here.

states are going to start being protective of their people and resources. Right now New York is a giant sucking sound of medical supply and resources. People are hugely Naive about it not impacting their communities. When it hits their communities they will not have resources because they have gone to NY and LA.

in Italy cities are apparently baracading roads to keep others out. This is because they are worried of others spreading disease in and also they are depleatimg food and other resources.

countries have closed borders in Europe. Each state in the US is pretty much equivalent to a country in Europe. What’s to stop states from closing their borders to movement except supplies. It’s no different that Spain closing borders to all other countries.

the difference between ARIZONA and California or California and Nevada are night and day. We are all Americans, but there are many different ways of life.

things like gender pronoun fights are likely to fade into a distant memory as different groups of people pull inward, and we thing more on the level of the community and less at a nations level

Us vs them is one of if not the key feature of being human. It's been a cushy time in human history for a lot of us.

Now is a good time to figure out who your friends are, because this could happen below the state level if things do get bad.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

countries have closed borders in Europe. Each state in the US is pretty much equivalent to a country in Europe. What’s to stop states from closing their borders to movement except supplies. It’s no different that Spain closing borders to all other countries. What’s the difference then to cities closing in and blocking others from coming in. Yes this sounds crazy, but we are seeing this happening at different scales all around the world.

3 weeks ago if Trump had announced he was immediately deporting illegal immigrants in detention centers, it would have been labeled as xenophobic and racist. They just did that in the last couple of days and I have not heard a whimper from the media.

I’m not endorsing and advocating for any of these behaviors. There would have been wall to wall coverage and a virtual uproar. This is just observations I’ve made and some extrapolation forward.

This is something I’ve been worried about for two weeks. I think there is a high probability for this. Sigh.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
And to anyone here that doesn't exercise, start today. Google body weight AMRAP exercises if you don't have equipment at home. Squats, jumping jacks, pushups, dips on your sofa. Amazon might have some kettlebells available if you're so inclined.

Being out of shape in a crisis isn't a good idea.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
Us vs them is one of if not the key feature of being human. It's been a cushy time in human history for a lot of us.

Now is a good time to figure out who your friends are, because this could happen below the state level if things do get bad.

I totally agree. We have always formed social, cultural, religious, or other groups. We have always viewed people in our in groups different than those outside our group. It is hardwired in peoples brains. We have been in a cushy time, this may be the event that rehardens people. Throughout history there has been cyclical times of softening and hardening of humans. We have become increasingly soft in the past decades, especially the last 5 years. But hard times results in hardened humans.

How much we pull into our groups, is dependent on what level of security we feel. The less secure, the more we pull inward and shun the outside world. It all boils down to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. The less secure we feel the more we desire control, and the easiest way to establish control is to limit the “outside”.

We are rapidly getting to level 2, safety. Expect drastic pulling inward for different groups. Hopefully we never get to level 1, physiological survival. That’s when the really bad happens.

@Primeperiwinkle I am very worried too. I have a adopted Japanese sister That I’ve been worrying a lot about. Reports are gun sales have drastically increased with a large number of Asians purchasing weapons. This would indicate they worry about their security

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
And to anyone here that doesn't exercise, start today. Google body weight AMRAP exercises if you don't have equipment at home. Squats, jumping jacks, pushups, dips on your sofa. Amazon might have some kettlebells available if you're so inclined.

Being out of shape in a crisis isn't a good idea.

I've been enjoying the pandemic and for the first time in a while have been working out, playing basketball, running etc (layed off from work) Have energy to do stuff now, work has been literally killing me slowly. Oh yeh and actually build MY OWN buisness in the meantime.

Last edited:

farmer79

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Nov 24, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
It kind of is a hoax, at a 4% fatality rate, more idiots die from smoking and drinking booze every day or get smashed into by a car for jaywalking or blocking lanes with a little flimsy bicycle.

***head trudeau just announced an 82 BILLION dollar fund for Canada to ''help'' with this corona virus, where is he going to get this money?

The Canadian federal budget for fiscal year 2019–2020 was presented to the House of Commons by Finance Minister Bill Morneau on March 19, 2019. This was the last budget before the 2019 federal election. The deficit is projected to rise to $19.8 billion, after including a $3 billion adjustment for risk.

So my thoughts are, government brainwashes the sheep. Scares them into massive fear (currently Vancouver is shutdown) then they come in to ''help'' everyone with free money from the government! Yay! Oh wait, your taxes are going to get even more jacked up! OOPS. Great time to be a bum on welfare or collecting disability.

Call me a nutjob with a tin foil hat (sometimes aliens visit me) but that's my opinion.

View attachment 31373View attachment 31373

View attachment 31374

It's hilarious to see people panic yet totally ignore parts of life they *can control*

Don't even get me started on obesity deaths in the land of the free. I'll make @ChrisV shit his pants with some crazy charts
I did want to touch on the 82 billion the Canadian government is announcing. It is not 82, it is 27, still a lot for a deficit country but given the circumstances not completely unreasonable. 55 billion is in tax deferrals for a few months. They are going to collect that by August, so all they are out on that is the interest.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I totally agree. We have always formed social, cultural, religious, or other groups. We have always viewed people in our in groups different than those outside our group. It is hardwired in peoples brains.

Funny story, think I've mentioned it on here before but here goes again.

I worked in a Warehouse with thousands of people and saw some hilarious stuff, because I live in Canada we have one of the most diverse group of people all cluster**** into one place.

During lunch I looked around whilst talking with some coworkers and made a crazy observation.

One side of the room you had blacks, one side of the room you had whites, one side of the room you had Sikhs wearing they're big turbans, asians all together etc etc

Thought it was interesting to witness first hand, different groups of people didn't really engage with other's as you mentioned how people form social groups.

So I brought it up to some coworkers and I was the only person that formed my own group, a black dude, turban guy and me along with a couple of other white people. We were the only group that was a mixed ethnic background. Everyone else that sat with eachother was all the same race.

I brought these people together and we ate lunch with each other and shit talked about how much we hate our job. Key factor being we shared something in common, hating our job.

Hopefully I didn't offend the Muslim sitting beside me while enjoying my egg and bacon lunch.

Sometimes all ya need is something in common.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
It starts with the prisons... then apparently college campuses. Law enforcement and "decision makers" need to be really careful to avoid sending things out of control. People are on edge. A collection of related problems has the potential to become the ingredients for gunpowder.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
If it's a disaster there, I'd hate to see how it's going to look in those states that aren't social distancing (OK, FL, TX).

In Texas we ARE. There are very few places open, and if there are, everyone I know isn't going anywhere other than the grocery store or work, if their work is still open.

Exactly. And this is what I don't understand watching the Millennials' behavior. I mean, all of them have at least a mother, right? How can anyone be so egocentric and witless?!

They literally think they are the most important generation to come along in forever. They don't really think about anyone else, and I think a big part of it is due to the interconnectedness of the internet where it's encouraged to follow whatever weird bliss you want and no one is encouraged to be helpful to others or at all useful. It's gotten really weird out there with what is considered noteworthy or not and I think this is going to be a huge correction of sorts where being useful and helpful is important instead of being cute on Instagram.

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 25, 2013
I totally agree. We have always formed social, cultural, religious, or other groups. We have always viewed people in our in groups different than those outside our group. It is hardwired in peoples brains. We have been in a cushy time, this may be the event that rehardens people. Throughout history there has been cyclical times of softening and hardening of humans. We have become increasingly soft in the past decades, especially the last 5 years. But hard times results in hardened humans.

How much we pull into our groups, is dependent on what level of security we feel. The less secure, the more we pull inward and shun the outside world. It all boils down to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. The less secure we feel the more we desire control, and the easiest way to establish control is to limit the “outside”.

We are rapidly getting to level 2, safety. Expect drastic pulling inward for different groups. Hopefully we never get to level 1, physiological survival. That’s when the really bad happens.

@Primeperiwinkle I am very worried too. I have a adopted Japanese sister That I’ve been worrying a lot about. Reports are gun sales have drastically increased with a large number of Asians purchasing weapons. This would indicate they worry about their security

So it doesn’t helps when Trump using the term “Chinese virus”.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Do note that Milennials are defined as being born between 1981 and 1996. Meaning they are 23 to 39 years old. I have seen people ripping into Millennials not even realizing they are Millennials themselves :rofl:

Not I!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You are so correct. Political correctness and being extremely offended will pull us all out of this.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014

Personally I don’t think it matters what Trump or anyone else says. People will think what they want to. I have never thought what any dear leader says makes much difference how people think, it’s more a barometer of what people are already thinking.

Sometimes we don’t like what people are thinking, but telling people how to express themselves just hides how they actually do feel. Well it doesn’t hide it, just their words and actions don’t match.

AnneC

Conscious
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
392%
Jan 3, 2012
USA
The only reason to intentionally use the word "foreign" or "Chinese" to describe the virus is to deflect blame and encourage racism.

You're going to tell me that the rise in violence against Asian Americans is not related to this?

I'm Asian American. I've been getting nasty looks these past few months, and I live in one of the most liberal states there is.

The term "Chinese" is used in a derogatory way here in many part of the US to refer to all Asian ethnicities. We would not use the term "Colored" in the US (and it's perfectly fine to use it in other countries), because of the connotation that it carries in this country. This is no different.

There's really no need to continue spreading hate on purpose.

EVMaso

Calm Seas
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Apr 28, 2019
Vancouver, Canada
I am reading scattered reports in a local chat group of random looting by single people/small groups (liquor stores, pharmacies, etc.). Minimal police presence right now, and I'm sure they've got other things to deal with, but some unscrupulous people are taking advantage of it.

EVMaso

Calm Seas
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Apr 28, 2019
Vancouver, Canada

As a non-American, the way I see it is that Trump is pushing back on on the Chinese efforts to deflect blame for something that started within their borders, and probably could have been better contained had the Chinese been earlier and more forthcoming about their own initial outbreak, and it was specifically in response to reports coming from China that the US started the Covid outbreak during their military games in Asia a few months back.

As with any political action, there will be fallout. It's unfortunate, but Trump has to play that game or he'll get stomped.

ecommercewolf

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
Do note that Milennials are defined as being born between 1981 and 1996. Meaning they are 23 to 39 years old. I have seen people ripping into Millennials not even realizing they are Millennials themselves :rofl:

This is a good point to clarify. I have seen a ton of posts simply referring to all of the younger generation as "millennials". I am a millennial myself and taking this more seriously than my parents, most millennials are taking this just as seriously

The viral posts of thousands of people partying on the beach... most are actually what we would call "Gen Z"

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Looks like we are strolling down politics avenue again. Ageism and racism are from fear and ignorance. Let's stay on the informed and and proactive side, ok?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.