The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Video That Got Banned From YouTube. David Icke on C0VlD-19 and 5G

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
source.gif

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
You wouldn't know that his message is "utter nonsense" if people did not have the right to voice that opinion. I don't care what he says, I care that he have the right to speak it! I don't agree with what he says but that is NOT the point. Just because you don't like it or don't believe what he says does not give you the right to stop him from speaking or having an opinion. What if you were banned from speaking here because you don't like David? How would that help anyone. The point of free speech is to allow US to have the freedom to decide whether it's BS or not. If one person does not have the right to free speech then no one has the right to free speech. Understand that if it happened to him it CAN happen to YOU!

There are plenty of limitations on "free speech". It is illegal to yell fire when there isn't a fire, it is illegal to racially vilify someone in most "free" countries, it is illegal to get on TV (or YouTube for that matter) and outright lie about someone (hello slander / libel lawsuit). In many free countries it is illegal to deny the holocaust happened. You can't make false medical claims (which this would almost certainly fall under).

There are plenty more examples I could use, but that is enough to put a stop to the whole "freedom of speech is completely free or not at all" thought.

Nobody is putting him in jail for what he is saying, he is still more than welcome to use his own website to spread his ideas, he is more than welcome to tell anyone who will listen. So nobody has limited this guy's freedom of speech, they don't have to give him a platform though.

Then there is the fact that YouTube is a privately owned company. They own the platform, they can 100% say who gets to use it.

I 100% support the right of a privately owned company to pick and choose who gets to use their platforms... or are you saying that Youtube should be forced to allow all ideas? If so, lets take that to the logical conclusion, I mean to quote you: "if one person does not have the right to free speech, then no one has the right to free speech", so YouTube should allow paedophiles to express their views that paedophilia is ok? How about a video saying that all people of a certain race should be killed or are inferior? It is just their opinion! Lets have people release videos with classified information that will threaten national security.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Icke is full of shit. He's one of those, make 26 predictions, talk about the 3 that came true.

Icke, Wilcock and Weinstein....

All 3 use overt persuasion techniques, first and foremost. Then they present what they claim are "facts." With very little to back their statements. It's all verbal tricks.

For example, a third of the way through Icke goes off on the validity of the C0VlD-19 disease. Which he wrongfully labels as the virus. COIVD-19 is the disease. SARS-CoV-2 is the Virus. He's incapable of being precise with the nomenclature. At the same time he's an expert on how 60hz frequencies prevent the uptake oxygen in your system. Give me a break.

Last edited:

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
Also while we're on the topic... the whole 5G thing is complete nonsense. They've been testing 5G in my town for over 2 years now (had the first 5G tower in Australia), it has been operating commercially for a year. We've had exactly zero cases of C0VlD-19 in our town. None at all. The nearest cases to us was 50kms south of us, where there is barely any 4G and zero 5G.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
David Icke is known to be wrong on plenty of occasions. And I never trust people who dont even question their own train of thought. However, I watched the whole interview after everyone was going after London Real and trying to take him down. A couple things stood out as fishy and I dont know what to think of it:

1. Bill Gates being entrenched into the WHO, all vaccines being produced, and I had no idea about how many people his organization has actually affected negatively (paralysis, death, etc)

2. The ID2020 agenda is actually pretty F*cking terrifying. The thought that any corporation or government would implant something into humans for their "safety" is pretty scary.

3. The fact that Brian Rose, London Real, and this interview with David Icke is being literally taken down actively means there is something to it. Ive followed Brian from the start (2012) and hes not alt right, he has tons of respectable guests (Jordan Peterson, John Campbell, Elliot Hulse). Somethings up with that, makes you wonder.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Don't spread this guy's complete and utter nonsense. The guy believes that there is a lizard-race living amongst us... he also believes he is the son of the god head and has messages for us. The guy makes his money by attaching BS conspiracy theories to real world events in order to sell books.

Here's his wikipedia page: David Icke - Wikipedia
You wouldn't know that his message is "utter nonsense" if people did not have the right to voice that opinion. I don't care what he says, I care that he have the right to speak it! I don't agree with what he says but that is NOT the point. Just because you don't like it or don't believe what he says does not give you the right to stop him from speaking or having an opinion. What if you were banned from speaking here because you don't like David? How would that help anyone. The point of free speech is to allow US to have the freedom to decide whether it's BS or not. If one person does not have the right to free speech then no one has the right to free speech. Understand that if it happened to him it CAN happen to YOU!

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
Don't spread this guy's complete and utter nonsense. The guy believes that there is a lizard-race living amongst us... he also believes he is the son of the god head and has messages for us. The guy makes his money by attaching BS conspiracy theories to real world events in order to sell books.

Here's his wikipedia page: David Icke - Wikipedia

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
You're not American are you?

Edit: Just checked and you're not American. Please don't comment on American freedoms if you're not from the states. Specially a citizen from a country that got their guns taken away.

You know the USA didn't invent "freedom", it wasn't the first to outline the freedom of speech in their legal system too. Nobody was talking about "American" freedoms, the guy in question is English.

As for the gun issue, we didn't get our guns taken away, we stopped people who shouldn't have them from having them. Many of my friends have guns, I go shooting with them regularly. You are misinformed on the gun issue in Australia, as long as you don't have a criminal conviction for a violent crime, you can easily get a gun legally.

I guess I should've worded it differently. Please don't try to school Americans on what freedom is if you're not from the States. You're opinion is discarded automatically. There is that better?

At this point I'm assuming you're just a troll, because the USA is ranked 58th in the world for freedom. Australia is ranked 6th. The USA did not only not invent freedom, they don't even excel at it.

Also it is "your opinion", not "you're opinion".

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
You're not American are you?

Edit: Just checked and you're not American. Please don't comment on American freedoms if you're not from the states. Specially a citizen from a country that got their guns taken away.

Is that not suppression of speech? Freedom of speech should apply to nut jobs making false claims on you tube, but not someone from outside America talking about it on a forum? Interesting.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
You're country already censors you so you should be use to it by now. The Constitution only protects the rights of US citizens.

Probably the most redneck post of this forum.

Let me be clear, I love America. I just can't stand people who believe their (or should I say they're) country is the center of the universe. Funny enough you find those people all over the planet. They usually never traveled to another country, let alone continent. Quite a perception they own.

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi Fastlaners.

Amidst the whole coronacrisis thing, I thought I spread some hope for the one who seek from London Real.

Full Interview:
This interview, which was posted on London Real, got banned 2 hours after releasing. There is some very interesting stuff being shared in this interview, that's why I think it's banned.

David Icke shares his opinion on how we should not fear for the C0VlD-19, and why it's a cover up for 5G and many more things.

I do not agree with everything he says, but he shares some very interesting viewpoints to ponder.

Although it's being banned on YouTube it's going viral now through other sites. Facebook also tries to stop it, but without success.

They can't stop this thing...

Enjoy watching

Last edited:

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I haven't watched the video. However, the spread of misinformation can be dangerous. That could be the reason why the video is censored, not because it's actually speaking facts.
I will make up my own mind on what is "misinformation" or not. Thank you very much. Dangerous is BURNING books (see Hitler) how is this any different?

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
My take on the situation:
I think American democrats, communists, and globalists are all working together. They're going for a take over.

When the virus was just in China, I already predicted it would come to the USA. Our weak borders, saboteurs in our country, etc , WANTED it to come here.

Why are democrats cities and states the hardest hit? They are doing it to sabotage Trump's economy AND use it as leverage for a take over.

When there was a national lockdown order, CA, NY, New Orleans, etc, had an explosion of cases.

Why?

Because they decided to throw parades and tell people it was OK to defy the lockdown order.

There's videos all over YouTube of democrat city officials telling everyone that its OK and the virus isnt that bad.

The mayor in New Orleans allowed Mardi Gras during the lockdown, then said it was the federal govts fault for not giving her guidance. Bullshit.

During the stimulus talks, it was the democrats delaying it and also trying to extort the country by padding the Bill with all this bullshit.

They wanted all these diversity initiatives, money for illegals, etc.

CDC and China are in hed together. Tons of evidence out there that CDC is corrupt and part of the deep state. Fauci is a fraud. The director of CDC is a war criminal that massacred tons of Ethiopians during their civil war (it was a war fought between nationalists and COMMUNISTS).

Everyone is against Trump opening the economy. I think they want a depression to happen. I read a story just today that said Gavin Newsom, along with the governors of OR and WA plan to hold " regional resistance against Trump" if he tries to open the economy back up.

These states also tried to ban the sale of guns. In fact, many democrat cities and states tried to do this. Why? I think they want social unrest.

I foolishly subscribed to Bloomberg News to get financial and economic emails to my inbox. This was 3 days ago and I unsubscribed today.

Why?

Because every email and article was like reading CNN. Look, I dont mind a little political bias but I cant tolerate extreme and blatant lies.

Everything they wrote was highly critical of the US, Trump, the economy, etc. All doom and gloom.

They're all part of the same machine so it would make sense they want the economy and the US to appear worse than it really is. And, you can really tell they want the worse for the US, Trump, and the economy. These people try to paint a bleak future that's headed to a depression.

The economy/markets are largely behavior-driven. Could it be they are trying to cause a depression? It wont happen unless people cause it.

Anyway, I'm fully convinced this is all a political stunt for a takeover of all kinds. They want a restructuring of the economy and a communist take over. Dont be blind and ignore China.

Oooh, and dont forget how everyone's been blaming the virus on the US and Trump. And how china tried to threaten the US and the world by saying they would hold back on medicine and supplies.

It's just so obvious now what's occurring. I truly believe there will be a major war sometime inside of the next decade. I believe China will try to make its move and overpower the US.

We are all in for a very crazy future, I can tell you that.

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Freedom of speech: Say what you want, and be accountable for it. If you want to talk about total rubbish, you can. If you want to slander someone, you can... and you will get taken to court for slander.

Freedom of association: You get to choose who you do and do not want to be around. If you don't like what someone is saying in your home, you can tell them to leave.

This applies to corporations as well as individuals.

YouTube cannot censor anyone, all they are doing is exercising their freedom of association.

People have a weird "moral inversion", where freedoms seem to no longer apply once a person or company becomes XYZ big.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Probably the most redneck post of this forum.

Let me be clear, I love America. I just can't stand people who believe their (or should I say they're) country is the center of the universe. Funny enough you find those people all over the planet. They usually never traveled to another country, let alone continent. Quite a perception they own.
Rural Americans think they live in the best country on earth. Rural Ethiopians think they live in the best country on Earth. Rural Turks think Turkey is the best, and rural Russians think the same.

But if you haven't visited a ton of other countries, how do you know? It's like saying your town has the best pizza, but you've never eaten pizza anywhere else. And even if you have traveled, don't you think you'd still be biased since it's your home country?

I remember being taught in middle School Social studies class that America was objectively the best nation on Earth. Like, how do you even quantify that? It's like saying that ________ is objectively the best band on Earth.

I'll also be clear: American is an amazing country. I completely love it here. But it's certainly not the only amazing country on the map.

American is the wealthiest large nation per capita, but there are other countries (especially the Scandinavian ones) who report much higher life satisfaction. Germany has a lot going on. Italy. Australia. Belgum. Poland. Norway. Canada. Japan. Singapore.

There are things everyone can learn from everyone.

Nationalism is part of scripted thinking.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
I understand this stuff is dangerous: it draws people into a rabbit hole without or barely any sources. It's basically impossible to discuss once people are knee deep into this. Every argument is put away as "fake news" or "propaganda", leaving no room for any discussion.

I totally understand why this and other BS (like Alex Jones) has been taken down. And it's definitely not because "there's some truth in it".

People are fighting hard to get your attention, choose wisely.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
I've just hit the ignore button on that particular user. Cries if anyone who isn't from the USA talks about the USA, but then has the arrogance to talk about other countries and their freedoms. I've never been a fan of duplicity. If they don't want me to talk about "American" (Pro tip: America is the continent with many other countries on it, USA is the country) freedoms, they shouldn't talk about Australian gun laws or freedom of speech.

Anyway, this thread took a really weird turn at some point.

My thoughts: A privately owned business shouldn't be made to give everyone (or anyone) a platform and if the free market doesn't like it, then the free market will find or make another platform. This is not censorship, censorship can only happen when the government gets involved. Nobody is entitled to access of a privately owned platform.

Also my thoughts: David Icke needs some serious professional help.

I'm out.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJg-gHj6Q8

I didn't expect London Real and Brian Rose to get banned from Linkedin after the Icke interview.

I didn't agree with everything David Icke had to say, but I felt the underlying concerns very real, and no reason for a silly ban.

What the world has gone to...just when I thought Linkedin was safer than Facebook...

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
David Icke is known to be wrong on plenty of occasions. And I never trust people who dont even question their own train of thought. However, I watched the whole interview after everyone was going after London Real and trying to take him down. A couple things stood out as fishy and I dont know what to think of it:

1. Bill Gates being entrenched into the WHO, all vaccines being produced, and I had no idea about how many people his organization has actually affected negatively (paralysis, death, etc)

2. The ID2020 agenda is actually pretty F*cking terrifying. The thought that any corporation or government would implant something into humans for their "safety" is pretty scary.

3. The fact that Brian Rose, London Real, and this interview with David Icke is being literally taken down actively means there is something to it. Ive followed Brian from the start (2012) and hes not alt right, he has tons of respectable guests (Jordan Peterson, John Campbell, Elliot Hulse). Somethings up with that, makes you wonder.

I don't agree with it being taken down but i can see why they did it.

People are dumb, and believe anything.

Ludachris

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 17, 2017
Norcal
Now you know that they are not on the side of free speech or freedom at all. If they censor him what else are they censoring
One thing to consider here is that social media networks are not bastions for free speech. They are communities (and businesses), not too dissimilar to this forum we're posting in, which is run as a business and is moderated in a way to help create an atmosphere that works for the majority who use it. Creating and managing a large community with a positive atmosphere is tricky and usually requires some rules to be followed, and enforcement of those rules. This forum, for example, has a posted policy that says "No trolling or disruptive behavior" and "No religion/politics". MJ's definition of "disruptive" may differ from yours - but he owns the forum and gets to decide. Those rules can easily be used as a basis to ban members if they are posting controversial content that takes away from the core goals of the community.

I have owned and operated communities for decades. I can attest that any time you ban a member for being a troll you will undoubtedly have your integrity called into question and will be accused of silencing members and being anti-free speech. Ask @MJ DeMarco about that. I'm sure he has some good stories.

All I'm saying is, I wouldn't jump to judgment when privately owned communities ban people who are being disruptive or for whatever reason they (not that they have to give a reason). There's usually more to the story. It's easy to go down rabbit holes, but you can usually step back and look at it from a business perspective and see it a bit differently. If FB and YT were owned by the US government, and freedom of speech was implied with all participation (to the legal extent) then that would be different.

Last edited:

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
It’s funny that you would say USA is ranked 58th in the world for freedom without citing why or by who.

Here you go, they've actually dropped further down the list since I last looked... oh and it is a USA based organisation:

I'm not anti-US at all, I just am over some Americans (probably a vocal minority) thinking and preaching that they are the only free country in the world. They aren't, the list of truly free countries is actually quite long.

Last edited:

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
David motherfucking Icke :rofl:
What gets me with these conspiracy theorist people is that any world event is always a conspiracy. Not once do they turn around to something and say, yknow what its just real. Everything is a conspiracy, every single time.

SharmCity

What’s the one thing I’m avoiding today?
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
582%
May 30, 2017
Maryland
Lots of entitled snowflakes in this thread

I don't understand the cognitive dissonance with these right-wing conspiracy types.

You're not entitled to use anyone's platform. These are private companies, and they are protecting their brand and their revenue by choosing to not be tarnished by disinformation.

'But muh libertarianism!!1111'

The victim complex and external locus of control is staggering. How can you not see that you are the exact other side of the coin of the left-wing/socialists/whatever that you get off on straw manning day in and day out?

It's just this vast conspiracy keeping you down. Certainly, none of it could just be in your head. You're rational and logical.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.