The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The "Astonishing Secrets" Thread

MyDuckets

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 12, 2012
Dallas
but, but the mental masturbation feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

But all the mental masturbation provides is that bullshit, fat free, unsatisfying type of ice cream. Take action. Get the real ice cream. Pure Italian Gelato. Mm mmmm good

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

I look at existing brands and honestly think, what makes them so special, other than marketing?

marketing is nothing more than telling the story,
OVER
AND
OVER
OVER
AND
OVER
OVER
AND
OVER
OVER
AND
OVER
OVER
AND
OVER
OVER
AND
OVER

UNTIL its big enough to make people HAPPY to buy that brand.

thats simply 1000 points of execution. nothing more.

Z

PS. we are launching a new brand in australia soon.

:) so keep an eye open for us bwahahahaha

Oztrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 9, 2013
PS. we are launching a new brand in australia soon.
so keep an eye open for us bwahahahaha

Great I will look for a brand with an evil laugh attached somewhere within....

Thanks ICK and Zen.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
THanks so much IceCream kid...reading your initial post has given me another boost and more motivation...I knew there was a good reason having a good heart and a heart to serve and give...it ties in with solving a problem or fulfilling a need...now time to find out more about Copywriting!

St.Patrick

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 19, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Phew.....wow....so...much....f*cking...information.... I am tired as hell and just couldn't finish the thread, I mean I have been sitting here reading all of this in one sitting soaking up as much mindset wiring and information as I can. It's like there's almost too much information. This thread is a platinum gold mine full of priceless info, kudos @IceCreamKid

I am truly grateful that I found this thread and that all that info has been in there, and especially grateful at finding it at 19 years old. I have to admit, I don't know how much info I absorbed there was so much of it, but now I've got a tons of ideas and strategies and all sorts of just priceless info!!! Thank you ICK. I'd also like to thank @zen******* as no matter how long or short his posts are it is worth more than even time itself. I'd also like to thank him because he was the first one to comment on my first post. Amazing right? In fact, I already knew about him because I would go through these forums before I even registered and his name was everywhere.

Finally I've got no choice to pay recognition to @MJ DeMarco himself, as he was the one who made this all possible. He has truly given the world so much value by creating people of value to give value lol. But seriously, I can't help but thank ALL of the contributors in this forum as there were others that had a great deal of value. I have set a deadline of five years to make something incredible happen. I have always wanted to change the world and make it a better place despite the fact that I've always tended to dislike people in general...I've always kinda hated people honestly, and found them annoying... HOWEVER, I've always been a genuine guy at heart! For instance I'd always offer help to people that I saw needed it and have always been exceptional at comforting others... It used to be that I'd always be the guy who knew what to say when people were having problems, and I have always been able to literally feel others pain very deeply... I walk around outside and see homeless people in my city everyday and everytime I wish I could do something about it.

As ICK had said, the definition of success = happiness, I too have believed this my whole life. I would tell people you know, the way I see it, if I've managed to be happy without a care in the world no matter what than I have achieved success. I'm a very optimistic guy and I know some may not believe me, but I truly never think negatively...in fact when people tell me I can't or about the f ing odds I get pissed and become that much more determined to achieve whatever it is I'm trying to achieve. I have never really cared about money all that much honestly, until I decided it was time to make a change as I'm watching my father work his a$$ off every day all day from 6 am to freakin 2 in the am and we're struggling to stafloat...definite time to change. I started looking for ways to become a multi-millionaire young so I'd never again have to be completely poverty stricken again...

But, I always have wanted to make a difference in the world, you know the greatest high to me is a sense of accomplishment when your endorphins are kicking in like when you're squeezing out reps at the gym that you can't even physically do but your spotter is behind you and you squeeze that last one out that your body can't even do but you're mind forces it to. Then when you can drop the weight and let it slam to the floor and you just feel good, your mind, body, and spirit. And when it comes to helping people knowing you make a difference that is the same high.

Anyway, sorry for rambling but as I go on through these forums and venture on to personal and professional growth I am learning a lot in a very short amount of time....it's only been about four days and I already feel like I'm well on my way to a bright future as I'm an exceptionally quick learner....

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR PRICELESS TIME TO STRENGTHIN YOUR FELLOW ICE CREAMERS AND SOFTEN OUR HEARTS A LITTLE ICECREAMKID!!!

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Phew.....wow....so...much....f*cking...information.... I am tired as hell and just couldn't finish the thread, I mean I have been sitting here reading all of this in one sitting soaking up as much mindset wiring and information as I can. It's like there's almost too much information. This thread is a platinum gold mine full of priceless info, kudos @IceCreamKid

You're welcome, my man. I was actually wondering for a bit who is this guy that's liking all of my posts from this thread at 4am lol

You know what? You live near A LOT of the fastlaners from this forum. I'd reach out to them for some fun and beer. I'm not fond of the, "Can I buy you coffee and pick your brains?" approach because it often comes with the vibe of having a hidden agenda. Fun and beer seems way more compelling to me. We like to work with people that we consider awesome friends.

I once asked the dolphin, "What is the ultimate goal in life?" and he responded, "Live as long as you can, have as many kids as you can, and have as much fun as you can".

Ice cream and beer=fun.
Coffee=meh...unless it's bulletproof coffee

St.Patrick

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 19, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
You live near A LOT of the fastlaners from this forum
Yeah, when I was reading MJ's book and saw that he was from Arizona it really appealed to me as I have realized they're are a lot of successful people that come out of this state, even Alice Cooper lives in Scottsdale lol. But yeah that would be cool as hell to be able to hangout and work with the fast laners. I am in definite need of establishing a network.

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Lessons From The Tank

Be okay with the possibility of losing money when you are advertising to test for product validation. You are not testing to make a profit at this point. You are buying data. It will eventually come back in spades. Some people aren't willing to risk even $100 on themselves...don't be that guy.

If you have spent $500 on advertising and you are complaining that the product was a failure, you probably haven’t spent enough to truly test.

Test, test, test. Then scale, scale, scale.

Free advice is often shitty or incomplete. Be willing to pay $10k for complete advice so that you can make $100k from it later on. Also, learn how to determine which advice is worth paying for and which is just a waste of money. That is a learning strategy more than anything else.

Free mastermind groups often don’t have masters. Masterminds that have a high entry fee usually are accompanied with movers and shakers who have real advice. Be willing to pay for that.

Be willing to pay good money for a good mentor who has a proven and verifiable track record of results. It will cost you more money in the short term, but in the long term you will be further ahead than those who continued scouring forums looking for the million dollar idea/strategy.

Don’t be a douchebag.

Go for broke like the oil barons. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time.

Dealing with manufacturers overseas can be a pain in the a$$ due to culture differences, time differences, and different ways that they do business. In the US we are more transactional whereas they are more about building a relationship. Build that rapport and they will do neat things for you. Keep pushing.

What characteristic is the most important to work on? Taking action daily. Nothing else matters if you’re not taking action. You can have all the knowledge of FB ads, negotiating with suppliers, wealth protection, understanding human psychology, copywriting, etc. and all of it won’t do anything for you if you’re not taking action.

Many go their entire life determining their personal value using someone else’s measuring stick. Throw that measuring stick out the window and determine your personal value using your own measuring stick. You will be happier when your head is congruent with your heart. Yolo.

Real businessmen can raise millions of dollars while wearing sandals and socks because real investors know that execution is what matters. Looking like a pro with your Armani suit doesn't mean anything when you're standing in front of sophisticated investors.

Find a witch doctor to fix your brain. Behind every failed business is an entrepreneur with a failed business mindset. Witch doctors will take care of that.

Last edited:

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
Lessons From The Tank

Be okay with the possibility of losing money when you are advertising to test for product validation. You are not testing to make a profit at this point. You are buying data. It will eventually come back in spades. Some people aren't willing to risk even $100 on themselves...don't be that guy.

If you have spent $500 on advertising and you are complaining that the product was a failure, you probably haven’t spent enough to truly test.

Free advice is often shitty or incomplete. Be willing to pay $10k for complete advice so that you can make $100k from it later on. Also, learn how to determine which advice is worth paying for and which is just a waste of money. That is a learning strategy more than anything else.

Free mastermind groups often don’t have masters. Masterminds that have a high entry fee usually are accompanied with movers and shakers who have real advice. Be willing to pay for that.

Be willing to pay good money for a good mentor who has a proven and verifiable track record of results. It will cost you more money in the short term, but in the long term you will be further ahead than those who continued scouring forums looking for the million dollar idea/strategy.

Don’t be a douchebag.

Go for broke like the oil barons. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time.

Dealing with manufacturers overseas can be a pain in the a$$ due to culture differences, time differences, and different ways that they do business. In the US we are more transactional whereas they are more about building a relationship. Build that rapport and they will do neat things for you. Keep pushing.

What characteristic is the most important to work on? Taking action daily. Nothing else matters if you’re not taking action. You can have all the knowledge of FB ads, negotiating with suppliers, wealth protection, understanding human psychology, copywriting, etc. and all of it won’t do anything for you if you’re not taking action.

Many go their entire life determining their personal value using someone else’s measuring stick. Throw that measuring stick out the window and determine your personal value using your own measuring stick. You will be happier when your head is congruent with your heart. Yolo.

Real businessmen can raise millions of dollars while wearing sandals and socks because real investors know that execution is what matters. Looking like a pro with your Armani suit doesn't mean anything when you're standing in front of sophisticated investors.

Find a witch doctor to fix your brain. Behind every failed business is an entrepreneur with a failed business mindset. Witch doctors will take care of that.

Absolutely Gold!

Taking Action Daily is probably one of key things that I've learned recently. Without any action, you're simply where you were at the beginning - No matter how much knowledge you have, it's nothing of value till you apply it.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom ICK.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Thanks for sharing your wisdom ICK.

There is more to come. I have a massive Microsoft Word document loaded with information directly from the dolphin's mouth. His advice has been whispered throughout the halls among the other ice creamers at Hogwarts, but the legend states that the child must go in search of his own key.

The child's key may be in supplements, SaaS, furniture, pastries, chocolate flavored pencils, or chopsticks.

When you figure it out, your key will speak to your heart and you will feel that you are moving towards your destiny...and you will no longer be so focused on the money because the journey will be far more rewarding for you since you are evolving into the person that you were always meant to be.

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
There is more to come. I have a massive Microsoft Word document loaded with information directly from the dolphin's mouth. His advice has been whispered throughout the halls among the other ice creamers at Hogwarts, but the legend states that the child must go in search of his own key.

The child's key may be in supplements, SaaS, furniture, pastries, chocolate flavored pencils, or chopsticks.

When you figure it out, your key will speak to your heart and you will feel that you are moving towards your destiny...and you will no longer be so focused on the money because the journey will be far more rewarding for you since you are evolving into the person that you were always meant to be.
He's teaching us how to fish, rather than just feeding us for the day.. I love that! That's what Gandolf did, didn't he?!
I believe I'm already on my journey. I'm learning and evolving into a better version of me. Trying to help others see better versions of themselves as well.
I'd love to be able to share some ice-cream and beer with you chaps someday soon

falcon87pl

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
Poland
For 2 years I've been a CLASSIC WANTREPRENEUR jumping from one business to another - short period with my own online business, three MLMs, two 'online businesses' and so on. I have read about 30 books concerning personal development and finance (mental masturbation activated!) and spent recently most of my free time in MLM environment.

After reading MJ's book twice I thought 'Now I got all that I need in one place!!'. Agreed 100% with all the things in the book so I said goodbye both to my day job and 'MLM opportunity' and decided to start working for IT company where I can earn enough money so as not to worry about bills.

Thought that can't be much more than was described in MJ's book but decided to have a look at the forum and realised that the book was just a tip of the iceberg!! Just can't believe it what I find here every single day! GOLD THREADS ARE A F*CKING GOLDMINE!

Thanks for the time you spend writing such valuable posts. For the last couple of months I've been thinking 'Hmmm how can I earn money?". Since 2 weeks I've been thinking "Hmm how can I help other people?"

Keep up the great work!

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
How To Get A Mentor To Drink Coffee With You

One of the most common requests I get is, “Hey I’d like to buy you some coffee if you’re ever in my area so I can pick your brain”.

The request rarely comes with an introduction about themselves, what they do, what they aspire to do, if they’ve taken action or not…nothing.

The reality is this: I’ve had phone mentoring conversations with roughly 30 people here so far and a very small percentage have done anything with what I’ve told them. I’m not angry or surprised by it, but what I want you to realize is that if you wish to stand out to a mentor then you want him to understand that you are different…you’re not going to make him feel ripped off by doing nothing with his advice. You value your time AND his time. Some of the guys on here make millions of dollars each year and 1 hour of their time is literally worth A LOT OF MONEY. They’re busy running businesses and creating neat stuff. If you don’t take action or at least seriously consider their advice then why should they invest their very valuable time in you? Think about it.

Want to know the astonishing secret to drastically increasing the chance that the mentor will say yes to coffee?

1. Do something for them with absolutely zero attachment to your personal gain. Then do it again.

2. After you’ve proven that you’re not just any other guy, THEN ask him for his very valuable time. If he respectfully declines, don’t be bitter…it’s not about you. If anything, he’s just super busy building his business.

3. Keep doing stuff for him when you can then in the future try to ask again. You weren’t born to take value from the world. You’re here to give value…and when you do that, the ice cream gods in the sky will smile upon you and give you your shot of espresso.

Persistence works. Love works.

I havent finished this thread yet, after reading this post i thought ok, i now 2 people whom i would love to be my mentors. First thought is that i should contact them and then my brains tells me ok, do it in september or later when you have more knowledge , then i thought F*ck it. Im going to do it now and learn from it. So today im going to contact 2 entrepreneurs in my town. Im going to use ur tips and take this small action. Today!!

Thanks ICK, thanks!

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013

:eek::jawdrop::hungry:
That is golden. That could be the secret right there. Test and scale.

How to test, and how to scale, being the main questions.
But its fairly explainitory.
You have to push through that level of entry and be off running and bold.
Get the response, get the plan up, execute like a fiend.

Fix that brain!

Magik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Sep 23, 2013
You can make more money, but you can’t make more time.

This one nugget alone has helped me make difficult decisions. Most people live as though time were infinite and money scarce, when it's actually the opposite.

The other thing worth noting is that your actions today, how you spend your time today, affects how you'll spend your time 5, 10, 20 years from now. I'm always thinking ahead and trying to be at least 3 steps ahead of everyone else, always thinking about the big picture and how I fit in it. While most people are looking through binoculars at best, I'm looking through a telescope.

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
You're saying learning copy, doing the 30 day challenge. Is something every entrepreneur should do? That is, if you don't have cash to hire copiers.

I never said to do the 30 Day Challenge. I just said learn copy lol then someone else created a thread for the 30 Day Challenge and it sorta became a mini movement within the forum. I don't see anything wrong with taking the challenge, but I feel that it's a bit too much and ends up taking away time that could've spent taking action.

All I did was spend 30 minutes a day hand copying sales letters for many weeks. The 30 Day Challenge proposes that you spend A LOT of time every single day. I suppose if your only intention was to learn copy then that's an awesome strategy, but developing the habit of taking action daily is very important.

Even if you have cash to hire a copywriter, I feel that it's still important to learn copy because it helps you understand the psychology of the consumer. Once you understand the thought process of the animal that you are trying to sell your widgets to, a massive mindset shift happens.

IceCreamKid

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
The Hidden Wisdom Behind The Zero F*cks Given Mentality

I wish that someone had written this post for me many years ago because it would’ve saved me years of action faking while I was trying to fix my mindset. I hope this helps somebody who is in their own way.

There are those who want more information, more supportive evidence, and more research to back them before they take action. They convince themselves for years that they are being productive because they are learning new things, despite the fact that they have taken zero action. The reality is that all of this research and data gathering is done because they are cowards.

Trust has a cousin named courage. Let go and allow your fate to happen.

Courage is the iron quality for all success…relationships, business, financial, spiritual. By taking action even though you don’t have all the supportive evidence, you ultimately develop more courage.

The guppies had no proof that they would gain anything by moving to New Mexico, but they did it anyway.

JackEdwards had no proof that he would make millions by leaving his job and coming to California, but he did it anyway.

MJ had no proof that starting a lead generation website would make him millions, but he did it anyway.

zen******* had no proof that taking a company public would actually help or not, but he did it anyway.

I'm about to spend close to $1k on samples from a supplier to test for the quality of their products. I have no guarantee that the samples will be good.

It is through acting courageously that you ultimately end up building massive courage. You don’t develop courage by reading books, analyzing stuff, or reading my posts. You get courage when you do the damn thing every single day.

Being an entrepreneur isn’t some fancy badge that you wear and proclaim to the world. Leave that to the MLM zombies. Being an entrepreneur is a lifestyle that becomes part of your identity. It’s a big shift from the 9-5 mindset, but after you do the entrepreneur thing regularly you’ll find that taking action daily becomes a habit and ultimately shapes your identity.

Trust and courage will take you to magical places...places far beyond that which most people go.

Let go and trust…let go and trust…let go and trust…

Be encouraged when things get hard because that means less competition in the end. Don't wimp out. Spartans don't wimp out.

Spartans.jpg

Fight to make things work...and they ultimately will.

Take action daily. Get the ice cream.

Always rooting for you.

Your Man,

ICK

Last edited:

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
The Hidden Wisdom Behind The Zero F*cks Given Mentality

I wish that someone had written this post for me many years ago because it would’ve saved me years of action faking while I was trying to fix my mindset. I hope this helps somebody who is in their own way.

There are those who want more information, more supportive evidence, and more research to back them before they take action. They convince themselves for years that they are being productive because they are learning new things, despite the fact that they have taken zero action. The reality is that all of this research and data gathering is done because they are cowards.

Trust has a cousin named courage. Let go and allow your fate to happen.

Courage is the iron quality for all success…relationships, business, financial, spiritual. By taking action even though you don’t have all the supportive evidence, you ultimately develop more courage.

The guppies had no proof that they would gain anything by moving to New Mexico, but they did it anyway.

JackEdwards had no proof that he would make millions by leaving his job and coming to California, but he did it anyway.

MJ had no proof that starting a lead generation website would make him millions, but he did it anyway.

zen******* had no proof that taking a company public would actually help or not, but he did it anyway.

I'm about to spend close to $1k on samples from a supplier to test for the quality of their products. I have no guarantee that the samples will be good.

It is through acting courageously that you ultimately end up building massive courage. You don’t develop courage by reading books, analyzing stuff, or reading my posts. You get courage when you do the damn thing every single day.

Being an entrepreneur isn’t some fancy badge that you wear and proclaim to the world. Leave that to the MLM zombies. Being an entrepreneur is a lifestyle that becomes part of your identity. It’s a big shift from the 9-5 mindset, but after you do the entrepreneur thing regularly you’ll find that taking action daily becomes a habit and ultimately shapes your identity.

Trust and courage will take you to magical places...places far beyond that which most people go.

Let go and trust…let go and trust…let go and trust…

Be encouraged when things get hard because that means less competition in the end. Don't wimp out. Spartans don't wimp out.

Spartans.jpg

Fight to make things work...and they ultimately will.

Take action daily. Get the ice cream.

Always rooting for you.

Your Man,

ICK
Cheers to all of your shared knowledge, motivation and pushing us all out of our "safety" zone! You rock Ice Cream Kid! May karma come back to you 100 times over for all that you do for others!

Ambitious_Drive

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Apr 6, 2014
Start taking calculated risks with a purpose. If something bad happens learn from it.

Learning is the worse case scenario

Fail fast.. Learn faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

falcon87pl

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
Poland
Two examples from last the last week that showed me how crucial the proper mindset is.

While driving a car, working out, doing the washing up I'm always trying to listen to some audiobooks or seminars. For the last two years I've been listening a lot of Jim Rohn's seminars and in some everyday situations I can hear his voice instructing me what should I do. And I have two nice examples from the last week.

One of my friends that I used to work with called me this week and said that she joined some company, they are creating a team and I would definitely be the right person for that job (accountancy stuff). At the moment I work as a 1st line IT agent and do the remote troubleshooting during the calls with customers so she said there are no calls in that job, only emails and some other stuff and what is "the best" you work only about 3 out 8 hours!! The rest of time you can spend on talking, drinking coffee and surfing on the internet. As soon as she said that I heared the Jim's voice in my head:

"Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high."

If I have to exchange 8 hours of my life for money at this moment I am going to gain sa much as possible from that 8 hours - improving talking skill on the phone, solving technical issues and learning more IT stuff. I don't want to surf on the internet and drink coffee. "Coffee's for closers only." ;)

I had some shitty case this week, there was no response from customer and I was finishing my shift in 15 minutes. I decided to find one of the IT experts to ask for the advice and write his suggestions in the ticketing system - just in case the customer would call later(when there are no experts in the office) and probably none of my colleagues would not know what to do with this. I didn't have to do this but thought it would help someone else. By accident I bumped into one of my colleagues, explained to him what I'm doing and he asked me if I'm crazy and that I should do as little as possible cause in general everybody doesn't give a shit. I thought "what a devastating philosophy!" and heared Jim's saying:

"Always do more than you get paid for as an investment in your future."

P.S: I have explained to my wife the "mental masturbation" term and she loved it :) From time to time when she sees me reading something on the internet she says "Mental masturbation won't help. Take some action :D"

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.