The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stay in the same business or quit to create a new one ?

TheOtter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 4, 2022
Hi everybody,

My name is Teo, I'm from Switzerland, and I just came into this Fastlane Forum. I'm very pleased to be part of this community with determined people who want to achieve big things in their life.

I have a question in my mind, and I need advices to know which way to choose between quitting or not my current business. I know I could find help on this forum.

I started a business about Jump rope and fat loss 2 years ago, and I don't know if I need to persist in it or not. I haven't been very consistent with it though, and I'm trying to sell online fat loss programmes to people. The problem is : I never had more than 3 people interested in buying me those products. Since one week, I've pushed myself to really be more consistent with the content I post on my different social media plateforms.
But at the same time, I don't know if it is a loss of time or if I'm right to "try hard" a bit more.

I wish you could help me with that.

Have a nice day everyone !

Teo :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kirk84

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jun 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
I haven't been very consistent with it though

That’s okay, extraordinary results can be achieved by wishy washy actions. Don’t worry, it will happen for you, if you just believe enough!

Since one week, I've pushed myself

You poor boy! Take a brake, you deserve it! Don’t push yourself that hard!

*Irony mode off*

Welcome to the forum. I think you‘re really looking for someone to tell you, that you don’t need to work hard and it‘s okay to quit! It‘s not! That person doesn’t exist. And if they exist, they’re probably not winning.

Now, go out there and dominate! Return in 12 months with your success story!

TheOtter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 4, 2022
That’s okay, extraordinary results can be achieved by wishy washy actions. Don’t worry, it will happen for you, if you just believe enough!

You poor boy! Take a brake, you deserve it! Don’t push yourself that hard!

*Irony mode off*

Welcome to the forum. I think you‘re really looking for someone to tell you, that you don’t need to work hard and it‘s okay to quit! It‘s not! That person doesn’t exist. And if they exist, they’re probably not winning.

Now, go out there and dominate! Return in 12 months with your success story!
Thank you for your message ! That is just what I needed !

Let's get back to work, and see you in 12 months !

hatedsalesrep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
Did you get 3 people interested or 3 people that bought your product?

Regardless, why, after two years have you had such little traction? Even though you haven't posted consistently I would assume after two years you'd have more customers. This could be a problem in your marketing, your offering (are you even fit) and so on.

You should definitely not give up, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over. Evaluate why you're not getting results and make the necessary changes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheOtter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 4, 2022
Did you get 3 people interested or 3 people that bought your product?

Regardless, why, after two years have you had such little traction? Even though you haven't posted consistently I would assume after two years you'd have more customers. This could be a problem in your marketing, your offering (are you even fit) and so on.

You should definitely not give up, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over. Evaluate why you're not getting results and make the necessary changes.
3 people that bought my product (online program).

But the main problem was my consistency, and I know that. But from now on I turned on the "go get it" mindset and that would do it. ;)

thank you for your message !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...