The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Startup #3: Feedbackz + Amazio Labs (Amazon FBA Seller Blog)

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I can tell you that James is a great guy.

Very smart and talented. We are both in the same Skype group and while I am not sharing much in the group myself ( busy, busy, busy )... I like to snoop in on the convo's when I can.

bizzle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 10, 2011
Minnesota
Hey @James Amazio I love your blog as well. I currently use your competition, but am going to make the switch to Feedbackz...Do you have any current promo codes or specials you offer?

I also would like to be part of the Skype group if your accepting!

Thanks!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I can tell you that James is a great guy.

Very smart and talented. We are both in the same Skype group and while I am not sharing much in the group myself ( busy, busy, busy )... I like to snoop in on the convo's when I can.

Thank you!

@ddall @michael @bizzle - hmm... I can't seem to locate the person who runs it. Well their Fastlane username at least.. it's different on Skype so I never correlated. I think there's a minimum amount of revenue a month to join.. but I'll check.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I'm gonna be on a live interview tonight at 8:45pm central with Jake Robinson's webinar/hangout. No sales push, no pitches, etc. Just a chit chat hangout about what I'm doing, where I'm at, and the future in Amazon FBA.

http://app.webinarjam.net/register/480/3ff7c3107a if you want access. See you guys!

Oh.. and I don't ever think I updated, but I posted the Suspension from FBA story on the blog as well: http://www.feedbackz.com/blog/amazon-horror-story-how-suspension-crashed-my-sales-from-50k-to-zero/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bizzle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 10, 2011
Minnesota
I'm gonna be on a live interview tonight at 8:45pm central with Jake Robinson's webinar/hangout. No sales push, no pitches, etc. Just a chit chat hangout about what I'm doing, where I'm at, and the future in Amazon FBA.

http://app.webinarjam.net/register/480/3ff7c3107a if you want access. See you guys!

Oh.. and I don't ever think I updated, but I posted the Suspension from FBA story on the blog as well: http://www.feedbackz.com/blog/amazon-horror-story-how-suspension-crashed-my-sales-from-50k-to-zero/

@James Amazio was this interview recorded? I missed it.

evlttwin

It's A Long Way To The Top....
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
@James Amazio

Hey man. Just a thought. I'm only to the 2nd blog post where Amazon did you dirty, but I have an idea that may prevent that from happening again.

Register a domain with your brand, and sell from there as well as Amazon. In the About Us section and Contact Section they can clearly see that you own the brand and are selling from your website.

Unless you believe that they are stealing your product idea and profiting off of it. In which case I say....I wouldnt put it past em.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
Man, I read your post and just ended up going through post after post.. Great stuff man.. I'm getting ready to fire my boss and head down the entrepreneur route via publishing on amazon. This is truly inspiring.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
#1 bump this thread

#2 Funny how things come around. @James A Sorry I never saw this thread, I read less these days and I never got a notification that you tagged me in the second post.

Anyway fast forward to today and I got an automated email from amazon that was from another member here. (he can name himself just in case he wants to be anon) I messaged him on facebook saying the email looked incredible and asking what it was.... he sent me here. The emails look great. I have not signed up yet, but I may be here soon.

I don't know if you were originally looking for feedback on the app or the UI on the landing page or what. But let me know if you are still looking for it.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey man. Just a thought. I'm only to the 2nd blog post where Amazon did you dirty, but I have an idea that may prevent that from happening again.

Register a domain with your brand, and sell from there as well as Amazon. In the About Us section and Contact Section they can clearly see that you own the brand and are selling from your website.

Unless you believe that they are stealing your product idea and profiting off of it. In which case I say....I wouldnt put it past em.

For sure... I think; it was something to do with my listing details. Something Amazon didn't like, and not necessarily it being a legitimate brand/private label.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Man, I read your post and just ended up going through post after post.. Great stuff man.. I'm getting ready to fire my boss and head down the entrepreneur route via publishing on amazon. This is truly inspiring.

Thank you!

#1 bump this thread

#2 Funny how things come around. @James A Sorry I never saw this thread, I read less these days and I never got a notification that you tagged me in the second post.

Anyway fast forward to today and I got an automated email from amazon that was from another member here. (he can name himself just in case he wants to be anon) I messaged him on facebook saying the email looked incredible and asking what it was.... he sent me here. The emails look great. I have not signed up yet, but I may be here soon.

I don't know if you were originally looking for feedback on the app or the UI on the landing page or what. But let me know if you are still looking for it.

No probs.. thanks for the chat today. Helped spurn some ideas for sure..

Last edited by a moderator:

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Just launched out Feedbackz 2.0.. going to write an in-depth post and video on it.

In addition; I also launched a Live Public Inter-active Demo of Feedbackz so people can feel/use/play with it without having to create an account and hook it up to their Amazon.

Oh... and also after some hard hours; pumped out this article. I think it's a must read if you are trying to rank your Amazon product:
Amazon’s 35 Ranking Factors: A Complete Breakdown List

Excellent article

Reposted to http://www.facebook.com/mybusinesslive

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Moving to GOLD for execution... site looks fantastic, nice value proposition, and getting results. (And you coded it most yourself through self-taught education).

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Just launched out Feedbackz 2.0.. going to write an in-depth post and video on it.

In addition; I also launched a Live Public Inter-active Demo of Feedbackz so people can feel/use/play with it without having to create an account and hook it up to their Amazon.

Oh... and also after some hard hours; pumped out this article. I think it's a must read if you are trying to rank your Amazon product:
Amazon’s 35 Ranking Factors: A Complete Breakdown List
GREAT Article. Thank you!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Moving to GOLD for execution... site looks fantastic, nice value proposition, and getting results. (And you coded it most yourself through self-taught education).

I can haz Gold?! YESSS... and Thanks. Means a lot, thanks for planting the seed many, many years ago!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Love it. You have put so much hard work into this James. It's great to watch feedbackz go from strength to strength.

Kudos to you brother.

Nrr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 12, 2015
Hi James

I have read your history... my question is... why with your level of income 50k you do not open your own platform? I know the hard that is lose your business because Google or other of big players kill your business

I think that you can drive your customers of amazon to your website right?
For example you can add in your label to the url of your website and incentive to the customers to visit your website
I have talk with amazon and if you sell in your website using FBA you can get the data of buyer and you will make more money because you don´t pay commission (I lost here around 5 USD of price of sale only to sell in amazon.com)

Josh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi James

I have read your history... my question is... why with your level of income 50k you do not open your own platform? I know the hard that is lose your business because Google or other of big players kill your business

I think that you can drive your customers of amazon to your website right?
For example you can add in your label to the url of your website and incentive to the customers to visit your website
I have talk with amazon and if you sell in your website using FBA you can get the data of buyer and you will make more money because you don´t pay commission (I lost here around 5 USD of price of sale only to sell in amazon.com)

There are many things you have to factor in. Cost of advertising to drive customers to your own site, SEO, dev costs, maintenance costs, fulfilment etc. Also the fact that Amazon is so automated and hands-off disincentives people to move off their platform.

Mark Foster II

Building my HIGHWAY
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 12, 2014
@James A

Great work dude!

Just happened to stumble across your thread today and I'm about to dive into your blog post after I rap this up.

My cousin and I have been selling on Amazon for the last 2 months and are using Feedback Genius but I'm going to give your platform a shot.

Bout to dive into your 35 Ranking tips article :D

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
@James A

Just got all of my campaigns switched over and running. Do you have a recommendation for what time the emails go out? I was wondering if any customers had commented that a certain time converts better than others.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi James,

I'm in the process of switching over to your service from FB5!

Can I ask technical questions here, or should I PM you?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.