The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Startup #3: Feedbackz + Amazio Labs (Amazon FBA Seller Blog)

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@JamesF , how long did it take you to grow to $50K/month. What would you suggest for someone to have in their reserves for start-up cash.

Roughly about 10 months.. the most growth happened in the last 6 when things finally started clicking for me on what to do..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
@JamesF We've been talking on my thread and just noticed yours. Great job on the website. Looks much better than Feedback Genius tbh. I'm not really in the Amazon realm of things but if I was I would give your service a try. $50k/mo is impressive, keep it up

I might have to start a progress thread myself if I start the Instagram marketplace. I'm still swirling around with other ideas and I want to put this startup cash to the best idea.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@AllenCrawley @amp0193 - awesome.. thanks!! Reach out anytime if you need Any ounce of help at all, will walk you through anything on phone, skype, etc.

Oh, and if you're using something else right now; be sure to turn it off and cancel off pending emails to send or you may send duplicate messages using both at the same time.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@Winning - when you do, I'll be following! There's def a need in the market for it.. it's just getting users on board to use it which is always the toughest, slowest part.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
I can see the work put in man...solid site.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Thanks for the tag James, I would consider moving this thread, it's the second link when you google the name. The four free months is a great offer.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
subscribed!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the tag James, I would consider moving this thread, it's the second link when you google the name. The four free months is a great offer.

Thanks for pointing that out! This thread actually ranks #1 haha... I haven't gave feedbackz.com any real links.. should correct itself out in the next weeks.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey James, looks like an awesome tool!

Will this work for Amazon UK?

Sure will.. all you need is a Seller ID and Marketplace ID which is the only things you need to hook Feedbackz up to any country's Amazon account. In the Feedbackz sign up; the first page has instructions on how to get those and get connected.

I wrote it as clear and simple as possible, but let me know if you have any trouble or something not as clear as it should be.

Thanks!!

GreedyBGoode

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 7, 2014
UK
Hey guys,
I updated the original post but I am putting this offer on the table: @BusinessBen @Vigilante @eliquid @axiom @ljb7 @ddall

Update 2-21: To all Fastlaners: I am giving all members of Fastlane a free 4 month trial. This is for any plan..

• Save 4 Months of Fees - if you're using a competitor.. save that money by making an easy switch.
  • Full Cell Phone Support From Me: I am providing full phone support to get all things set up or transferred for you. This means I am giving you my cell phone #, so we can talk or text.
  • Exclusive Access To Future Tools In Beta: I am adding each and every one into a private list so when I get a chance to release these other tools I use.. you'll have first crack at it. Not only that; I will give you free lifetime plans for them as well.
Just let me know you signed up on this thread and I'll make sure your account is squared away.

I'm in. Will PM you with my details.

D

Deleted2BB3x9

@James Amazio

I'm all signed up and everything, but haven't actually transitioned yet.

I've been meaning to message you, but didn't get the chance.

I'll just ask here. How do I actually transition from feedback genius?

I'd still like my current orders to finish receiving their emails but also not cause any duplicate emails.

EDIT: I see the email you sent me, now I know what you mean lol. Could you still answer my question though?

P.S. How do I claim that 4 month trial? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I'll just ask here. How do I actually transition from feedback genius?

Sure... so you're already in the 4 month trial, no worries about enrolling.

To turn off Feedback Genius; I think you would go to Messages > Then edit each Message you have setup and put them on pause.

I think what happens is that they import orders every day and then sets up messages. So by simply pausing them, and waiting maybe a 12-24 hour period and then turning on Feedbackz's email status to 'Active' would work.

Because by pausing Feedback Genius, you stop any new orders from getting an email set up to be sent. Then Feedbackz only schedules and sets up emails from the time you turn on your email campaigns. So nothing should overlap from the past if that makes sense.

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
Hey man, was checking up on your thread. Everything going well?

Cheers

JonnyC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
463%
Jan 23, 2014
Canada
@James Amazio ─ I'm launching my first product in the next few weeks, and looking for a good feedback service. What was the problem you were talking about in March, and is everything okay now?

Cheers!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Some updates:
I took the last 6 weeks with some head down coding and re-gutted Feedbackz on how the main feature works and made it the best. It works off email campaigns and templates now so really flexible and powerful. I re-did the homepage as well so it's looking real slick..

I launched this yesterday and posted a new blog post (almost 100 shares!):
http://www.feedbackz.com/blog/amazo...nt-from-0-to-50000-dollars-month-in-8-months/

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Question regarding the feedbackz software. If i've got over 30,000 listings on Amazon is there a quick way of setting up feedback emails or product review emails in bulk?

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@Paul David in that case; I'd probably just use a universal campaign and universal template. Which comes by default..

I think here soon I'll need to input a "exclude by ASINs" option in the email campaigns..

Aktion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 16, 2015
Brooklyn, NY
Subscribed to your blog. Great stuff. Will probably use your software once I start getting traction in Amazon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.