John Atlas
New Contributor
Hello,
My name's Ionut (spelled with an "i" ), or you can call me John (which means the same thing, but in English).
Atlas is my cal-sign which I chose because of the success vibe it infuses each time I hear it.
I want to circle the globe and experience everything it has to offer. (mainly in the sports/outdoor activities category).
& the Atlas statue in NY was sculpted with a globe on his shoulders so the nickname fits in a way.
The past:
I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and gave up that career to pursue music production (which lasted for about 3 years due to a 3TB HDD failure).
I would have persevered but I figured I needed a solid career until I pick that up again (only as a side project).
I also did some voice-overs (for a video game) & voice impressions as a hobby, alongside karaoke, guitar & piano singing.
I worked in a plethora of different jobs:
- game tester for EA games (tested FIFA 14 on the mobile devices, both Android and IOS), - - - - architect for a Romanian architecture firm,
- IT supervisor for a media & broadcasting firm,
- call center sales person for two weeks,
- chef helper in a vegan restaurant for one day. I just can't stand the heat; if it weren't for that, I would have stayed more. That day I ate the best&healthiest food I ever ate in my entire life.
Present:
- currently helping some people that rent apts through the Airbnb platform as a part time thing
- learning to code so I can open my own UX/UI development firm. (architects are good at UX or so they say)
The future:
I consider myself a smart fella (was very good with maths back in the day) and usually I pick up any new technical skill with ease. I shifted my focus to coding since it's less of a lottery when it comes to making bigger bucks.
(I won't give up making music, since I am gifted for it and it would be a waste not to give some of that value to the world.)
@MJ DeMarco
My name's Ionut (spelled with an "i" ), or you can call me John (which means the same thing, but in English).
Atlas is my cal-sign which I chose because of the success vibe it infuses each time I hear it.
I want to circle the globe and experience everything it has to offer. (mainly in the sports/outdoor activities category).
& the Atlas statue in NY was sculpted with a globe on his shoulders so the nickname fits in a way.
The past:
I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and gave up that career to pursue music production (which lasted for about 3 years due to a 3TB HDD failure).
I would have persevered but I figured I needed a solid career until I pick that up again (only as a side project).
I also did some voice-overs (for a video game) & voice impressions as a hobby, alongside karaoke, guitar & piano singing.
I worked in a plethora of different jobs:
- game tester for EA games (tested FIFA 14 on the mobile devices, both Android and IOS), - - - - architect for a Romanian architecture firm,
- IT supervisor for a media & broadcasting firm,
- call center sales person for two weeks,
- chef helper in a vegan restaurant for one day. I just can't stand the heat; if it weren't for that, I would have stayed more. That day I ate the best&healthiest food I ever ate in my entire life.
Present:
- currently helping some people that rent apts through the Airbnb platform as a part time thing
- learning to code so I can open my own UX/UI development firm. (architects are good at UX or so they say)
The future:
I consider myself a smart fella (was very good with maths back in the day) and usually I pick up any new technical skill with ease. I shifted my focus to coding since it's less of a lottery when it comes to making bigger bucks.
(I won't give up making music, since I am gifted for it and it would be a waste not to give some of that value to the world.)
@MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
