The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

John Atlas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 4, 2017
Bucharest, Romania
Hello,
My name's Ionut (spelled with an "i" ), or you can call me John (which means the same thing, but in English).

Atlas is my cal-sign which I chose because of the success vibe it infuses each time I hear it.
I want to circle the globe and experience everything it has to offer. (mainly in the sports/outdoor activities category).
& the Atlas statue in NY was sculpted with a globe on his shoulders so the nickname fits in a way.

The past:
I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and gave up that career to pursue music production (which lasted for about 3 years due to a 3TB HDD failure).
I would have persevered but I figured I needed a solid career until I pick that up again (only as a side project).
I also did some voice-overs (for a video game) & voice impressions as a hobby, alongside karaoke, guitar & piano singing.

I worked in a plethora of different jobs:
- game tester for EA games (tested FIFA 14 on the mobile devices, both Android and IOS), - - - - architect for a Romanian architecture firm,
- IT supervisor for a media & broadcasting firm,
- call center sales person for two weeks,
- chef helper in a vegan restaurant for one day. I just can't stand the heat; if it weren't for that, I would have stayed more. That day I ate the best&healthiest food I ever ate in my entire life.

Present:
- currently helping some people that rent apts through the Airbnb platform as a part time thing
- learning to code so I can open my own UX/UI development firm. (architects are good at UX or so they say)

The future:

I consider myself a smart fella (was very good with maths back in the day) and usually I pick up any new technical skill with ease. I shifted my focus to coding since it's less of a lottery when it comes to making bigger bucks.
(I won't give up making music, since I am gifted for it and it would be a waste not to give some of that value to the world.)

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Jude Afolabi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 13, 2018
Africa
I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and gave up that career to pursue music production (which lasted for about 3 years due to a 3TB HDD failure)... shiiiit! Got me rotf!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...