The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

John Atlas

New Contributor
Jun 4, 2017
Bucharest, Romania
Hello,
My name's Ionut (spelled with an "i" ), or you can call me John (which means the same thing, but in English).

Atlas is my cal-sign which I chose because of the success vibe it infuses each time I hear it.
I want to circle the globe and experience everything it has to offer. (mainly in the sports/outdoor activities category).
& the Atlas statue in NY was sculpted with a globe on his shoulders so the nickname fits in a way.

The past:
I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and gave up that career to pursue music production (which lasted for about 3 years due to a 3TB HDD failure).
I would have persevered but I figured I needed a solid career until I pick that up again (only as a side project).
I also did some voice-overs (for a video game) & voice impressions as a hobby, alongside karaoke, guitar & piano singing.

I worked in a plethora of different jobs:
- game tester for EA games (tested FIFA 14 on the mobile devices, both Android and IOS), - - - - architect for a Romanian architecture firm,
- IT supervisor for a media & broadcasting firm,
- call center sales person for two weeks,
- chef helper in a vegan restaurant for one day. I just can't stand the heat; if it weren't for that, I would have stayed more. That day I ate the best&healthiest food I ever ate in my entire life.

Present:
- currently helping some people that rent apts through the Airbnb platform as a part time thing
- learning to code so I can open my own UX/UI development firm. (architects are good at UX or so they say)

The future:

I consider myself a smart fella (was very good with maths back in the day) and usually I pick up any new technical skill with ease. I shifted my focus to coding since it's less of a lottery when it comes to making bigger bucks.
(I won't give up making music, since I am gifted for it and it would be a waste not to give some of that value to the world.)

@MJ DeMarco

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Jude Afolabi

PARKED
May 13, 2018
Africa
I have a Master's Degree in Architecture and gave up that career to pursue music production (which lasted for about 3 years due to a 3TB HDD failure)... shiiiit! Got me rotf!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom