The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Skills to Business

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Hi, I have just finished the Millionaire Fastlane . I see a lot of things I definitely did wrong in my life.

I am 31 and I have a bachelor's in creative writing in science (technical writing, copywriting, scientific study writing).

After reading the book, I have always been a fan of copywriting and I know it can be a decent income but it still requires time for money.

I was thinking about learning SEO, Sales, Marketing, and Website design to start an advertising agency for B2B sales, but is there a way to set up automation for commercial writing or B2B writing for advertisement companies.

I am learning more copywriting and website design right now.

Please any info would be great and appreciated thanks, guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi, I have just finished the Millionaire Fastlane . I see a lot of things I definitely did wrong in my life.

I am 31 and I have a bachelor's in creative writing in science (technical writing, copywriting, scientific study writing).

After reading the book, I have always been a fan of copywriting and I know it can be a decent income but it still requires time for money.

I was thinking about learning SEO, Sales, Marketing, and Website design to start an advertising agency for B2B sales, but is there a way to set up automation for commercial writing or B2B writing for advertisement companies.

I am learning more copywriting and website design right now.

Please any info would be great and appreciated thanks, guys.
Welcome to the forum @KG_1.

I took the liberty of adding some white space between your sentences to make your post easier to read.

You mention copywriting, web design, SEO, and marketing.

Any one of those skills can turn into a job, freelancing gigs, and agency, or whatever path you choose as a business operator.

Maybe check each out and see which grabs you the most.

Most importantly, start looking for people who need help and start helping them.

I wouldn’t look at automation just yet. Just help people, one at a time. Engage the market hand-to-hand, where they currently reside and are looking for help.

Keep helping people, and then figure out how to get paid.

Once you’ve a skill and people are paying you for it, then you can figure out the next steps.

Check out MJ’s thread here:

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States

I took the liberty of adding some white space between your sentences to make your post easier to read.

Any one of those skills can turn into a job, freelancing gigs, and agency, or whatever path you choose as a business operator.

Most importantly, start looking for people who need help and start helping them.

I wouldn’t look at automation just yet. Just help people, one at a time. Engage the market hand-to-hand, where they currently reside and are looking for help.

Once you’ve a skill and people are paying you for it, then you can figure out the next steps.

Thanks, I didn't know MJ likes writing so much. My life goal is to be able to travel and write novels, but the trouble is trying to free myself from the rat race. The video talks about the skills levels, so I am getting into copywriting first then probably website design. So, the idea is to people focus first and give value, so now I have to figure that part out and then monetize it. Wish me luck and thanks for getting back to me Andy. Also, that picture man lol

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks, I didn't know MJ likes writing so much. My life goal is to be able to travel and write novels, but the trouble is trying to free myself from the rat race. The video talks about the skills levels, so I am getting into copywriting first then probably website design. So, the idea is to people focus first and give value, so now I have to figure that part out and then monetize it. Wish me luck and thanks for getting back to me Andy. Also, that picture man lol
Yeah, people have commented on that picture. "Authentically goofy" was a comment I remember.

These might help too:

Tats1515

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 9, 2020
Panama City, Panama

Hi @Andy Black and welcome @KG_1

Actually I need that kind of Copywriting service but in Spanish for CX Consulting services. I want to focus my time on creating raw content for different channel, but will need an editor to adjust it.

If anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

Thanks!

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Hi @Andy Black and welcome @KG_1

Actually I need that kind of Copywriting service but in Spanish for CX Consulting services. I want to focus my time on creating raw content for different channel, but will need an editor to adjust it.

If anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

Thanks!
There are freelance copywriters, agencies, or if you need something quick and simple but not great you can go through Fiverr. If you need a freelancer you can look them up. The key is the best copywriters are not on Fiverr or Upwork, they will have personal relationships with B2B sales.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Thanks. What were your takeaways?
My bad for the late responses. I decided to do something a little crazy. I lowered all my bills and worked out a plan with my roommates. I have nearly 6 months saved up and put in my 2 weeks notice at my work. I might be crazy, but I know I need time more than anything to develop a skill. I will be more active once I'm free from this job.

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
So, I have been getting inspired by people. I have been learning to copywriter and I talked to my family. They agreed with my new skills I could try and restart an old business I tried. I tried to open a Pet and outdoors company. I talked with my supplier and mentor and I am waiting to see what they think. As well I am starting a blog about my journey and how each day went. Let me know if what you think. Thanks!

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Yeah, people have commented on that picture. "Authentically goofy" was a comment I remember.

These might help too:
Hey Andy, could I use the information in your videos for my own idea? I want to go zoom calls and see if I can help people. Not use it as in your information, but the way you started the training and how you used the questionires.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey Andy, could I use the information in your videos for my own idea? I want to go zoom calls and see if I can help people. Not use it as in your information, but the way you started the training and how you used the questionires.
Of course. We post content hoping a few people use the ideas in them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.