The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Skills To Learn In 2024??

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
So, I am a 15 year old boy from India. I want to acquire some new/profitable skills which will be beneficial/monetizable in the future. I've heard form many people that I should learn Web Designing, but is it really worth it in 2024. I think the market is overly saturated with web designers and developers. So what would be some skills that I should acquire to make it profitable. I keep leaving myself hanging in stuff like I should learn digital marketing, sales, web developing, python, other backend developing languages, copywriting, trading and a lot of other stuffs. I can't find the right boat to ride.

Please guide me with what I should learn, and give me some advice that you will give to your younger self.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So, I am a 15 year old boy from India. I want to acquire some new/profitable skills which will be beneficial/monetizable in the future. I've heard form many people that I should learn Web Designing, but is it really worth it in 2024. I think the market is overly saturated with web designers and developers. So what would be some skills that I should acquire to make it profitable. I keep leaving myself hanging in stuff like I should learn digital marketing, sales, web developing, python, other backend developing languages, copywriting, trading and a lot of other stuffs. I can't find the right boat to ride.

Please guide me with what I should learn, and give me some advice that you will give to your younger self.
Welcome. There's quite a few threads in the forum about which skills are useful.

My tip would be to figure out who you can help and what problem you can help them solve. Learn as you go. Figuring this out might take a while. Just don't spend all your time with your head buried in books.

Eudaemonia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 8, 2023

Like Andy said, every skill is profitable if you find people that need your help with that specific skill. Web design might be saturated but depending on your region you might find a lot of businesses having shitty websites. Its all a matter of the problems around you.

Look for problems
Ask yourself how you can solve them
Develop yourself until you are the best at solving them

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
Like Andy said, every skill is profitable if you find people that need your help with that specific skill. Web design might be saturated but depending on your region you might find a lot of businesses having shitty websites. Its all a matter of the problems around you.

Look for problems
Ask yourself how you can solve them
Develop yourself until you are the best at solving them
Yes, completely agreed.

I live in France. Currently, I'm learning HTML, CSS, and JavaScript because i've noticed that the companies in my city offering construction, carpentry, finishing services, etc., have either poor websites or none at all. It's up to me to seize this opportunity. It just takes the courage to approach these people and offer our help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.