biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Looking back 5, 10 or even 15 years ago... my life is pretty much the same. Just different place, different people, same ole me. LOL
I don't know if that's a good thing or not but for some reason I feel more guilty living the same way now as I did 15 years ago. But why should I? Is it because there is no sense of accomplishment when you're older, but when you're younger it's ok because you don't have that "career" job yet.
Here's what I used to do in my early 20's.
(Lived at home with parents)
Wake up
Go to work
Work out
Play basketball
Eat
Sleep
Mid 20's
Wake up
Go to work
Work out
-- home improvement
-- play basketball
Eat
Sleep
30's
Wake up
Go to work
Work out
-- home improvement
-- play basketball
-- invest in real estate
Eat
Sleep
Now
Wake up
Sort of go to work
-- home improvement
-- play basketball
-- invest in real estate
------- golf (slowly creeping onto this list)
Eat
Sleep
I don't know if that's a good thing or not but for some reason I feel more guilty living the same way now as I did 15 years ago. But why should I? Is it because there is no sense of accomplishment when you're older, but when you're younger it's ok because you don't have that "career" job yet.
Here's what I used to do in my early 20's.
(Lived at home with parents)
Wake up
Go to work
Work out
Play basketball
Eat
Sleep
Mid 20's
Wake up
Go to work
Work out
-- home improvement
-- play basketball
Eat
Sleep
30's
Wake up
Go to work
Work out
-- home improvement
-- play basketball
-- invest in real estate
Eat
Sleep
Now
Wake up
Sort of go to work
-- home improvement
-- play basketball
-- invest in real estate
------- golf (slowly creeping onto this list)
Eat
Sleep
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
