• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

GOLD Its been one year of FLF for me. This forum will change your life and Ill prove it.

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Envision, Jul 18, 2015.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. nradam123

nradam123 Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,479
    I know, this is super crucial.
    I can add a few more -
    1) Tax (Customs especially if you are importing)
    2) Cut of Marketplaces and retailers (15% to 30%)
    3) Returns (15% of your orders can return)
    4) Defective products on manufacture
    5) Supplier fuck up cost lol
    6) And the hardest - Cycling all the money to refill our inventory and keep some money for yourself.

And there are more i guess, but these came into my mind right now.

Reading your thread made me remember my old import business. The only reason why I stopped it is because I quit my job and I did not have money to cycle through. On the bright side, I am doing digital business now and I think its all for the best.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    Laughingman21 and Bruh like this.
  2. Thetaker24

Thetaker24 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    @Envision

Your thread inspired me!

I'm in the same hole, like you were in!

This thread inspired me and i hope i get out of the hole one day like you did!

Envision and nichiseven like this.
  3. Envision

Envision Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,192
    Goal update:
    • I am still working a W2, I would like to replace my work income within the next year.
    • Travel the world
    • Millionaire by 25.
    • Own 100 units of of real estate that cash flow by 25.
    • Have my business make 10k/month in sales (@@Vick's thread was super motivating and pretty epic to read)
    Going to need to revise my goal of 100 units of real estate that cash flow by 25. I think its possible by 30 but in my market the housing prices are insane. Refinanced my current duplex and im looking to buy another in ~March.

Still going to keep working at my job, the owners are awesome to work for, they're helpful with my business, and It doesnt infringe on my business. And it allows me to dump money into my business to grow faster.

Just working on scaling my business for the next 6-12 months to create the cash to buy real estate.

ZF Lee, PTP, Marge H. and 4 others like this.
  4. Johnny Le

Johnny Le New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $74
    Thank you for this thread, it is exactly what I need!!!

Envision likes this.
  5. GuestUser153

GuestUser153 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Envison, I am highly motivated by your mindset and process.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Envision likes this.
  6. smiley49

smiley49 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Envision! Thanks for inspiring so many through not only your words, but your actions. I just read through your 1-year post and I am confident that your positive mindset, productive habits, and willingness to constantly read/learn/improve will propel you towards continued progress and success. I wish you the best!

Envision likes this.
  7. daru

daru Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $451
    Great thread and that first post is just awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Small tip to other readers. The Growth Mindset book mentioned in first post is written by Carol Dweck if you have trouble finding it. That book changed my life along with The Millionaire Fastlane and A Guide to the Good Life (stoicism).

Envision likes this.
  8. Envision

Envision Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,192
    Update:

Got a second duplex under contract and should close at the end of July.

Purchase price $265k its a 3/2 on both sides with rents that should come to $1200. It allows me to live for free and with the current market Im in its as good as deals get around here. The duplex I bought when I was 20 for $157k is now worth $240k for reference.

Co-founded a new company with my roommate selling computer hardware in the cryptocurrency space. Had our first sale yesterday for $4500.

My original business is doing well and growing despite being in the slow season.
    [​IMG]

ChaseFade, cmor16, Sander and 7 others like this.
  9. D.I.Schuyler

D.I.Schuyler New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $102
    Thanks for telling your story and sharing the gold nuggets! I just registered today, and I am really excited. I am excited because I have the opportunity to surround myself with people who all want to change for the better. If you don't know where to look, it's like searching for a needle in an haystack.

10. diegorueda

diegorueda New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $35
    +rep

Pure GOLD. Thanks for sharing it @Envision, I will keep tracking of your updates.

It's a great inspiration for me. I also joined the Forum a year ago, but I have started this week to really use it. I'm shocked with the amount of great advice and inspiration here. Currently I'm focused in my social skills (for me stay isolated to work was easier than partying) and also in game (from a honest living perspective). But working on the side with the fastlane mentality.

Your story has inspired me in the sense of the lot of great things you can accomplished in just one year when you choose right. The part of choosing the right people to hang out it's crucial.

Thanks man!