- Joined
- Dec 5, 2014
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 100%
Hi all!
I'm in the process of converting my slowlane service business into a fastlane business. The way my current system works is I would show up to my clients' homes on a weekly basis and they would pay me at the end of the one-hour service (trading time for money). The easiest way I can think of to convert this business into a fastlane model is to hire others to perform the service for me so I can focus on marketing and growing the business.
The only obstacles I can think of are:
(1) My current clients who are used to me serving them may question the expertise of the people I hire since this is a job with a high-barrier skill requirement of entry.
(2) Somehow changing the payment system so that the pay goes directly to me rather than the person I hire to perform the service in my place (would the client become annoyed that I am taking a cut of the profits? Should I let them know this?).
(3) How do I announce this to my current clients who are used to paying me directly for my service so that the transition is smooth?
Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
I'm in the process of converting my slowlane service business into a fastlane business. The way my current system works is I would show up to my clients' homes on a weekly basis and they would pay me at the end of the one-hour service (trading time for money). The easiest way I can think of to convert this business into a fastlane model is to hire others to perform the service for me so I can focus on marketing and growing the business.
The only obstacles I can think of are:
(1) My current clients who are used to me serving them may question the expertise of the people I hire since this is a job with a high-barrier skill requirement of entry.
(2) Somehow changing the payment system so that the pay goes directly to me rather than the person I hire to perform the service in my place (would the client become annoyed that I am taking a cut of the profits? Should I let them know this?).
(3) How do I announce this to my current clients who are used to paying me directly for my service so that the transition is smooth?
Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
