Hi,
I have started to send some cold emails to business around where we live – trying to emphasise we are a local business.
Our business is web design/development. I do work full time as well in a completely different field.
I have used Google map to find companies locally (same or adjacent suburb) – check their website to see how it is. If the website is ‘old looking’ and not responsive I send them an email.
I have sent a few email but not have not had any replies as of yet.
Below is my email copy. I want to keep them short as no one wants to read anything longer than 1-2 paragraphs.
Any suggestions on copy/subject changes would be much appreciated.
Thank you
JH
######email 1 ######
Subject: New higher converting website by local [Suburb] Company
We are an established family owned web design company with over 10yrs of experience located in ……..
When I came across [company name] I noticed the current website is not responsive (Mobile Friendly), which is very important now days. Google penalizes sites that are not Mobile Friendly. We are able to build a professional site and get it up and running in under three weeks. The site will be mobile friendly and extremely easy for anyone at the company to update and maintain.
Please find below sample of other [field of business] we worked on
Please let me know if you want an obligation fee quote.
Looking forward hearing from you.
############
I have started to send some cold emails to business around where we live – trying to emphasise we are a local business.
Our business is web design/development. I do work full time as well in a completely different field.
I have used Google map to find companies locally (same or adjacent suburb) – check their website to see how it is. If the website is ‘old looking’ and not responsive I send them an email.
I have sent a few email but not have not had any replies as of yet.
Below is my email copy. I want to keep them short as no one wants to read anything longer than 1-2 paragraphs.
Any suggestions on copy/subject changes would be much appreciated.
Thank you
JH
######email 1 ######
Subject: New higher converting website by local [Suburb] Company
We are an established family owned web design company with over 10yrs of experience located in ……..
When I came across [company name] I noticed the current website is not responsive (Mobile Friendly), which is very important now days. Google penalizes sites that are not Mobile Friendly. We are able to build a professional site and get it up and running in under three weeks. The site will be mobile friendly and extremely easy for anyone at the company to update and maintain.
Please find below sample of other [field of business] we worked on
Please let me know if you want an obligation fee quote.
Looking forward hearing from you.
############
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
