The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Selling an eBook

U

User62861

I offer logo design and branding service and I was thinking to create something that will give me passive income (doesn't have to be a lot). Probably it wont be a 100 pages, it will be more of a short guideline or list of really solide advices (couple of pages).

I have to ideas for ebook:

1. Book that will help clients get better logo no matter which designer they hire.

2. Book that will help logo designers get better paying clients.

What do you think which one has more potential? If you're a client/designer, how much would you pay for something like this?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Megan Kay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Nov 27, 2018
What do you think which one has more potential? If you're a client/designer, how much would you pay for something like this?

Thank you.

Why not write both? It won't take long and you'll see firsthand which concept is more appealing to your market.

Price depends entirely on where you're selling. My shorter nonfiction ebooks on Amazon are $3-$5.

U

User62861

Why not write both? It won't take long and you'll see firsthand which concept is more appealing to your market.

Price depends entirely on where you're selling. My shorter nonfiction ebooks on Amazon are $3-$5.
Yeah, I was thinking to make both. How much Amazon takes form a seller? Can I sell on Amazon if my country doesn't have its own Amazon site (like Amazon.uk, .de .it ...) but it's in European Union?

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I offer logo design and branding service and I was thinking to create something that will give me passive income (doesn't have to be a lot). Probably it wont be a 100 pages, it will be more of a short guideline or list of really solide advices (couple of pages).

I have to ideas for ebook:

1. Book that will help clients get better logo no matter which designer they hire.

2. Book that will help logo designers get better paying clients.

Thank you.
Two different markets. Start with the side that’s currently paying you money?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.